George

Danielle

Howie

Janelle

Erica

Boogie

James

Will

I know it "doesn't matter" in terms of the game, but I'm wondering what everyone else thinks AND how the ranking you come up with relates to who your favorites are. (Yeah, my favorites right now are G., H. and D., in that order, and on my list they rank 1,3 and 2 in terms of not lying; but then that's just me.)

Well I would have had Georgie at no. 1 but, since he lied to Janelle and Howie that he wouldn't put them up if the POV was used, and now he's putting Janelle up.

My order:

Howie

Janelle

George

Erika

Boogie

Danielle

Will

James

Compared to my favorites: (Fav. to least fav.)

Janelle

Howie

Will

George

Erika

Tie between Danielle and Boogie

James

Do lies of omission count? Like "Can I please have your vote?" "Oh... well, ya know, I really like you. So I'll see what I can do" *ahem* George!

Least to most??

Howie

Janelle

George

Erika

Danielle

CT (I can't possible count them as 2 people)

James

I lost some respect for Georgie after he ousted Kaysar.. if he falls for this BS and puts Janie up, I'll be thrilled to see him walk out the door next week... which he will.

everybody lies so i dont care to rank them

Howie

George

Janelle

Danielle

Erika

Boogie

Will

James

with the bottom 5 all running neck and neck for being the biggest backstabbers in the house.

Also, an honorable mention goes to Erika for using her TaTa's and her Muffin in order to further herself in the game...despicable!!

Quote: "yet Danielle is telling everyone she wants CG gone next."

IMO - she is the biggest phoney in the game. Was it necessary to cry because she voted Marcellas out....she should take her own advice - "it's a game". While the others are transparent in their phoniness...she is sneaky. Sneaky is good in this game, but I just can't stand when people cry for the cameras so they look remorseful and buy viewers/sequestered HG votes.

My guess is she really wants that money bad this time....I hope she wins it and then she could get the other boob fixed! :)

Sorry I forgot to rank the HG. Danielle is #1. The stooges of CT are #2 and #3. James #4 and the others are equal in their lying.

Most honest to biggest scumbags:

George-----"Ah Lak Yoo"-----I really think he does like everybody-----doesn't lie because he seldom says anything.

Howie-----very transparent, can't disguise his contempt for somebody.

Janelle-----only lies when she's backed into a corner.

Danielle-----TRIES to play an honorable game, at least makes an attempt.

Erika-----God.

Boogie----lies like a rug.

Will-----see Boogie

James-----So dishonest that nobody believes a word he says. Should be the next one gone because not even Danielle trusts him.

Archived