Best Week Ever?

lizzie838

Soooo, I really like VH1's Best Week Ever show where they talk about the events of the week and then choose who's having the best week ever. If it's alright, I'd like to try one out this week and see how it goes. Just post your idea on what you think was the best event of the week (beginning with Sunday's episode and ending with Thursday's).

I'll start.

Hands down, I have to say that this week's winner has to be the chicken man for swooping in at the last second to win HOH and nominate (I think) the best nominations yet. :P Way to stir up the pot!!!

I agree...I think he is going to get rid of someone OTHER than Janie and Howie...So im happy...just so long as he doesnt put up Boogie or Will so that Boogie wont have to use his Coup d'etat thingy!!! Get rid of Dani, James or Erika....I dont care which b*tch!!! (the b*tch wasnt directed at anyone, it just happend to rhyme :) )

The week in BB6 that Jennifer won Head of Household in Big Brother Six. The swear on my life, the confrontations between the two sides (I believe that was the "you're a whore" "polyster haired bitch" thing came into play). Everything about that week was so unexpecting. She was going to nominate two in group to backdoor James, but then nominated two sovereigns with the intention of backdooring James, then backdoored Kaysar instead. It set the stage for the bitter divide in the house that carried to the end. The house was divided before but was not bitter before that. The difference between the way Kaysar did the one minute goodbye thing was totally apparent and showed how much things changed in the house. You can tell how much it had changed when at the end when Janelle won HOH with the "Give me that key bitch" and Jen throwing it on the ground.

This week definately best by far! I am still tripping over CG winning HOH! :blink: I cannot wait to see how this plays out! I just hope he keeps his ideas in his back pocket and not let the others get to him by threatening him. That's just wrong. There's plenty of time left to remove other people, let the chicken man have his HOH! :D

I could see Janie being in danger if she does not win POV. George has promised Dani he would not back door her. He seemed to make an alliance with Jan and Dead Weight... That only leaves CT...Mike could use the Coup this sunday ...but dont know for sure if he puts up Janie

you must BE fizzle, because I didn't say that~ wash ur face

darnnit... i even scrolled down when i replied to make sure i was quoting the right person... :wacko: okok so word girl and wash ur face look simular to me :lol::lol: i should not be allowed to post sometimes.

this a unique week. it could go any direction. but ct once again controls the fate of the week

:blink:

I'm trying to figure out what happened to Jennelle's brain this year,

I am very HAPPY CG had to make his choices before anyone had time to get to him.

He really made smart choices, considering the options.

I really hope he wins this year. :D

What I am confused about is why James and everyone else saying that Howie and Janelle have their fingerprints all over these noms? George make the noms on the spot and with no help. Janelle and Howie had nothing to do with it. Nobody had time to have anything to do with it.

From the looks of it Janelle could be leaving this weekend. James & Ericka are getting to George to nominate her, or Boogie could use his Coup' and evict her. If that happens, should be interesting to see how Howie reacts, if he goes Busto on everyone.

i actually thought this was gonna be an amazing week with chicken george winning the hoh out of nowhere. i was so happy seeing him win and seeing him get to eat again too. but then out of nowhere, he turns on howie, the one person that has been there this whole time. wtf!

CG has lost soooo much respect it's amazing. He turned on the only person in the house who didn't treat him like sh*t and he deserves what's coming to him.

Janelle needs to just leave. They are all trying to convince her to stay just so she can be backdoored, I mean, come on, how fu**ing cruel can you be. Let her go you chickens**ts. Other then Janelle, no one left in that house has ANY morals or ethics and will live lonely miserable lives because of it.

Archived