Primordial Mapinguari

Jem

From In Touch Magazine....

monster8vu.png

Caption - The Monster Revealed!

In script notes leaked online, the unseen monster that's been terrorizing the survivors is described as a "primordial mapinguari" - a mythical, vicious decendent of the giant ground sloth.

Guest ranster627

still a lot of debate about those script notes whether they are a foiler or not ... great post Jem! :wink:

Since getting back from vacation I've been having to catch up on work and have had very little time to scour the LOST message boards...

:roll: Tell me this is just a prank....please?

Guest ranster627

Kayo, here's the poop ...

There have been fake script pages on the Internet ... in one, this animal name appeared written in the column ... for weeks other forums thought they found something until many more pages were being found ...

We are "never" sure if it is fake, but the consensus on the net is that it is!

I am hoping beyond all hopes that those script pages are a hoax. This creature is in no way, shape or form scary or creepy... it looks like a hybrid turtle-headed-polar-bear-bodied-dinosaur-clawed oddity... something from a freak side show. :?

Guest Rebekah

That picture must be a hoax. Could they have planted those pages to drum up (if that is even possible with the show's huge fan base) more interest. I was disappointed that there weren't more glimpses of the monster. Whether it was real or mechanical, it moved fast and was strong. Remember what it did to that pilot?

Hey Rebekah.... Welcome to the 'LOST' forum.. :wink:

I scanned that picture from In Touch Magazine with my PC. The story has been floating around for a while. The only reason I posted it now, is because it published.

I don

Guest ranster627

well I think it is a true representation of that animal ... just not our monster in my opinion ... maybe a future guest star though? ... like the polar bear? :lol:

Guest Rebekah
Hey Rebekah.... Welcome to the 'LOST' forum.. :wink:

I scanned that picture from In Touch Magazine with my PC. The story has been floating around for a while. The only reason I posted it now, is because it published.

I don

Kayo, here's the poop ...

There have been fake script pages on the Internet ... in one, this animal name appeared written in the column ... for weeks other forums thought they found something until many more pages were being found ...

We are "never" sure if it is fake, but the consensus on the net is that it is!

Thanks Ran, for the info. I join the net's consensus...in fact, I'd go out on a limb and say I'd be hard pressed to watch the show anymore if that was THE monster.

No wait, I take that back!!! I'm so lost without my LOST right now that it would take much more than a sloth monster to get me to turn the channel :wink: