POV - Week 7 (Part 1)

CeCiMom

This is going to be coming up fast so, thought I'd post a thread early so, we have a place to discuss.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess would be Will.

He likes Howie, Danielle.

Boogie has the Coup d' Etat.

Janelle didn't put him up this week.

So if James wins the POV, and Will is put up - Do you think that would get Mike Boogie's attention enough to use his power? To remove His buddie Will and his girl Erika?

Or would he just work to evict Erika and save the power?

You know I am really glad to see who George really wants to go up. I always felt that if he won HOH he would be manipulated so much that it would be a kind of torture for him. I hope no one wins the veto and it stays the same.

Yes, it would be interesting to see if they would save James or finally realize James is against them. When Howie said that he knows he made a mistake last year in putting James up I finally understand a bit more why they were so reluctant to do it this year. I also think it would have been better if the HG's got to hear all the answers to the questions. i was hoping it would cause BB6 to see things more clearly.

I hope Janie wins the veto ONLY because just in case boogie decides to use his COUPIE she can't be nominated AND i want her to win HOH next or the veto next week so she is safe again... HMMM... Maybe i should just ask for that car instead??? I think i have a better chance of getting it!! :(

If James or Erika win POV (assuming they are the only 2 who would use it?) and he is forced to make a replacement nom, I think George may let somebody else do the thinking for him in this department - probably not conscious strategy, but he has yet to ruffle anybody's feathers gamewise . . . if somebody gives him the opportunity to get away with it some more I think he'll jump on that yellow submarine without hesitation.

Either that or his loyalty to Howie will leave him no option but to put up one of Chilltown - like he could put up Mike and say it's only because you have that special power . . . let Mike make the decision . . .

Then the question might be . . . who would Mike nominate if pushed to use his Coup d'tat to save himself? :o

PS I don't think if Janelle won POV she would use it unless George agreed to put Danielle up in James' place or unless she thought James was in danger of getting evicted (which I don't think he is). And I don't think George would ever agree to put up Danielle in James' place, so I don't think Janelle would ever use it (especially with Boogie having the coup thingie) . . . not sure though :)

Chicken George told Howie and Janelle that they are not going up is someone used the VETO! I have to say Janelle has been the #1 target from day one and look how far she has come!

Now what is going to be interesting is Will going to throw the comp and if Dani wins will she expose her alliance by saving James. Should be interesting!!

That's kind of a bad thing though for Janelle that George told her she's not going to get put up because maybe then she isn't going to want POV? Like if everybody lets James win POV and Boogie became a replacement nom and was forced to use his coup thingie to save himself Boogie also gets to nominate two completely new people out of everybody in the house except for the HOH (George) and the POV (not Janelle if she doesn't try to win it).

Hopefully for Janelle's fans she will try to win it anyway and then will choose not to use it (?) Personally, I hope Erika goes . . . serves her right for throwing so many comps and picking on George! :P

Are they doing Veto tonight and evictions tommorrow??

Got FOTH

Janelle putting on makeup and other HG's look to be preparing.

janelle better hope cg can overlook the fact she wanted to put him up last week. i know he said he wouldnt put her up but i can see the elders of decision making pressuring him into it

Archived