Jesse Metcalfe as John

Guest GaYToR

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Salter!

For bringing back my favorite character. I now have something to 4_15_1.gif over again. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XandraSkye
I've missed John. I'm happy we will get to see him in the next episode. He is definitely a nice piece of eye candy. At least I get to see him when I turn on VH1 in the morning because they play that 3 Doors Down song about every hour and he's in the video with Jodi O'Keefe.

Metcalfe's Toyboy Role Mirrored His Last Romance

April 5, 2005 - World Entertainment News Network

Desperate Housewives hunk Jesse Metcalfe was well prepared for his toyboy role in the hit TV series - because his last romance was with a woman nine years his senior. The sexy actor plays a 17-year-old gardener who has a passionate affair with Eva Longoria's housewife character.

And he enjoyed reliving his experiences with his unnamed ex during filming, because it reminded him how assertive and willing mature women are. He says, "Older women are awesome, because they know what they want. Flattery gets you everywhere with them. Older women love compliments. "

• 2 weeks later...

Reid and Metcalfe Get Intimate at Party

By WENN

Hollywood beauty Tara Reid's quest for love has ended in success--she's been spotted in the arms of Desperate Housewives heartthrob Jesse Metcalfe.

The sexy American Pie star caught the attention of Los Angeles revelers last week when she reportedly wooed Metcalfe at Us Weekly's Young Hot Hollywood party. A source tells Web site PageSix.com, "They hung out, flirted and left together."

Metcalfe, 25, has scored massive international fame since last year's launch of Desperate Housewives, in which he plays a 17-year-old gardener.

• 2 weeks later...

STILL A HEARTTHROB

''Desperate Housewives" costar Jesse Metcalfe is set to make his feature film debut in the title role of 20th Century Fox's ''John Tucker."

Metcalfe will play a heartthrob whose serial cheating leads three ex-girlfriends to seek revenge by setting him up to fall for the new girl in town, just so that she can dump him and break his heart. Betty Thomas is set to direct.

Metcalfe plays the lothario gardener John Rowland on ABC's ''Housewives." His other credits include the TV series ''Passions."

REID REFUTES METCALFE ROMANCE

Sexy actress TARA REID has laughed off reports she is romantically involved with DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES heart-throb JESSIE METCALFE - but she does find him attractive.

The AMERICAN PIE star claimed to be just good friends with Metcalfe when she attended a MOTLEY CRUE concert in Las Vegas and posed for a seductive snap with drummer and infamous womaniser TOMMY LEE.

She said, "We're just friends. He's cute - has great eyes."

Guest Anonymous

Well, Ellen has provided Tara Reid with several 'date' choices. I haven't seen what she has decided to do about them. I'd take the lawn boy any day! :lol: