• 5-1 Marcellas leaves
    • 4-2 Marcellas leaves
    • 3-3 Marcellas leaves by tiebreaker
    • 3-3 Erika leaves by tiebreaker
    • 4-2 Erika leaves
    • 5-1 Erika leaves
    • 6-0 Erika leaves
    • Will makes good on his promise to leave and walks out live

Any guesses on what the vote will be tonight? Seems like the first time this season it's been up in the air so late in the week...

i'll say marcellus goes

but not sure

cant guess votes

IF Mike won the power I can see Janie packing. It depends on how they wanted the phrase. In order of the clues or as the phrase is normally said. If it is in order of the clues, then Janie got it. But did we ever see marcy's guess? I don't remember it. If that's the case and he said it already...then... it will be interesting. I still bet janie may go home. BUT... only two people have packed. How do you do that with the one min to say goodbye?? It will be a show to watch tonight!

If anybody has won the power, they're not going to use it to get somebody else out of the house. They're going to use it to save themselves if they get put on the block. It can be used anytime in a three-week period. So the third week, if they still are not up, and haven't used it, they may use it to put somebody up or take somebody off. But remember, we have no idea of what the power is. If they can take someone off the block, the HOH may be the one to put someone on the block instead. Or it may have nothing to do with that. It might be a power unrelated to replacing people.

As to the vote, it's impossible to predict. CT has gone back+forth a half dozen times, the sovs can't make a decision to save their lives, and the floaters, in true floater style, and walking around in circles with smoke coming out of their ears waiting for someone to tell them how to vote.

Every decision these people make is just so torturous and agonizing. It's exhausting to watch.

I thought the power was the ability to overtake the HOH and replace the nominations. Boogie would become HOH and place 2 people on the block right away and then a vote would happen. Janie is not going tonight, Boogie would be stupid to do that, Janie still has the target on her back leave it there, keeps CT safe for another eviction...and with the Coup its a given they are safe for another eviction after tonight. Janie is not going home tonight, maybe Sunday if this is a double eviction week. A 3/3 tie would be perfect for tonight, Janie has to decide do I trust Ericka's deal or do I keep Marcie.

Nebartist: Marci having the power would be one way this house would be turned on its head. Make for some good TV tonight.

I don't think Boobie Boogie (assuming he's won it) will use the power tonight. It is too good a bargaining chip to throw away so quickly particularly since Chilltown is positioned to get rid of Marcellas tonight (who is potential support for Danielle, Erika & George and possibly even Janelle if Chilltown get him all worked up). Boobie has two more opporuntities to hold it over the HOH and can use it to pressure them to do what he wants anyway. JMHO. :PB)

another poster had written somewhere that if there was a chance that mike gets to begin to use his 'power' this week, then wouldnt BB be telling them ALL they need to pack now? so unless they are all packed up, my guess is that it wont get used before next week (IF mike really did win it)

and im going to guess marcellas leaves, dunno the vote numbers though

Archived