Coup D' etat, Won by Boogie... what now?

CeCiMom

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case anyone is curious, this was my letter to CBS.

Recently on BB All Stars Boogie won a power called Coup. He was told he could not reveal it or tell anyone about it until he used it. He has been running around the house, however, letting his alliance know. He even went so far as to threaten George to put up Janelle or the Coup would come back to hurt him. This is absolute garbage and has been happening all this season. Houseguests are continuously breaking the rules and the producers are doing NOTHING about it.

I'm not sure how important the integrity of this show is to CBS but it is getting out of hand. They weren't supposed to talk about splitting the end prize on the show yet they did it all season. That's just another example of houseguests doing whatever they want. Does game integrity not mean anything to CBS? I know they call this a reality show and not a game show but it is a competition with prizes and a winner at the end. That's the DEFINITION of a game show.

I can't speak for anyone else but I will be boycotting this show if Boogie is allowed to keep the coup power after blatantly breaking the rules by revealing it to his alliance and then threatening George with it. The leniency for the houseguests should stop now.

You people at CBS know that Janelle has more fans than anyone and if she is removed this week due to the coup which Boogie has basically cheated with for the last day since he has won it, I guarantee you'll see a storm of epic proportions from Janelle fans who were robbed due to the producers of this show's inability to enforce their own rules.

Shame on Big Brother this year for taking a great game and turning it into a show where the houseguests rule the producers instead of the other way around.

If anything is done at all... which I doubt. CBS will rectify the situation by telling everyone that Boogie has it and how the power can be used. They will feel this levels the playing field. :rolleyes:

It doesn't, imo because it you can't un-ring a bell. And CG has already been threatened to put Janelle up with it or feel the wrath of the rest of the house AND he's been promised to be saved by it, if he's up on the block next week.

I think that the power should be stripped immediately as to not let this misuse of power hurt anyone else in the game. Better yet, Boogie should be forced to change the nominations so that the power is over. It's still a Janelle eviction but, then Boogie can't abuse this position any longer.

Well, thanks PB... that is the most obvious answer and one I didn't say because we've seen CBS wimp out at every turn when the houseguests break all the other rules. But, thank you for saying it cause you're right... if you abuse power, it should come back and bite ya on the ass...

*Chanting*

PENALTY NOM

PENALTY NOM

PENALTY NOM

I agree with Xal........... It would make for even better tv if it was stripped. Can you imagine how ballistic he and LoD would go if that happened?

CT get away with EVERTYHING!!! While I enjoy them keeping me on the edge of my seat, enough is enough!!!! If he broke the rule, he should pay.

You know what? Football is just a game too. I can assure you, however, if the refs let one team break the rules and it gave them an unfair advantage people wouldn't stand for that either.

The excuse "it's just a game" is the same excuse the banker in Monopoly used that took money when no one was looking. I mean hey, it's just a game so it's ok to cheat!

I'm not sure if Julie said that Boogie cannot tell other HGs the Coup D'etat's details without penalty. She said Big Brother won't tell other HGs, but nothing about Boogie saying anything.

I hope he does tell. At least the other HGs will know that if they are HOH or the POV winner at least they are safe if the power is used. That could make things interesting. If Dani won HOH, for example, would she nominate CT to force them to use the Coup, knowing that she is safe? Also, it means no more throwing comps.

I thought Julie said that he can't reveal what the power is....not that he couldn't say that he had it.....

I think everyone knows he has it, just not exactly what it is.

Why don't all you Janelle cry babies wha wha wha, get a grip...this is a game...you are going to write letters to cbs!!! Don't you think that the "Big Brothers" know what is going on...they don't need us to let them know.

Incidently....I love Janelle and would like her to win...but she put the big target on HERSELF!

Its so funny that grown folks will call people names for disagreeing with them on a game. :lol:

And yes CeCe's... you're totally right that they wimp out on penalty noms!

To be fair, they should reveal the power and tell him that for breaking the rules he CAN'T USE IT this week! And that CG will have immunity from the Coup for the next eviction (since he was threatened with it)

He keeps the power, playing field is leveled, and George can do what he wants.

heck, i am still too busy emailing NBC for cancelling Surface... and ABC for cancelling Invasion... i have no time to email CBS about BB. :P:lol:

for the love of Smurfs.. please join me and email NBC and ABC!!!! :D

Edited to say i forgot where i was and posted this in the wrong thread! oops

I would like you to explain to me how Janelle put the target on her back? Everyone except Kaysar, Howie and CG from day one has said they wanted Janelle out. Seems to me somebody needs to get a grip on reality. It did not matter what she did. She could have nominated herself and everyone would have said she's such a bi**h, all she thinks about is herself. Please.

fizzle, i took the time out from emailing ABC about the cancelling of Sons & Daughters to email CBS about the cop-out of the producers to actually use the penalty nom when needed ...... on Booger for his slip of the lip, so to speak, can't you at least try to make the time :blush: ...... LOL!

hey, while you people are emailing networks, could someone send one on my behalf to nbc for cancelling conviction??

i can't bring myself to email networks.....only rachael ray!

and i would love to see booger stripped of the power........but i know it won't happen. put him on slop for the rest of the time....in sequester too!

There is still hope for janelle fans... Earlier today Will went in georges room and told him to nominate him and everyone will vote out erika. he says that if they keep janie in the game dani and janie will continue to fight and they just have to watch them do it and have fun . Will dosent want janie to go but he told george to keep this a secret.

NBC loves me.. i send them hate email all the time... they love me so much they asked me to do market research for them :lol::lol::lol:

Scuba.. how bout i sign your name with mine on the last email i sent to them about conviction. :D i had a whole list of shows they cancelled that made me mad. now i am on first name basis with them.

Fizzle I TOTALLY agree about Surface and Invasion... I am still mad too.. Back to BB though... I agree the power should be revoked. And he should go on the freaking block. GET HIM OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!! ugh... i can't stand it anymore... Will is so much more fun to watch without that idiot there.

I also was upset that w/ the cancellations of Surface and Invasion. Now, I am left to wonder what is really in the water. I have forgotten about my fear of sharks. I watch for any glowing orange lights and wonder if the person standing beside me on the beach may have encountered them. I wonder how Nimrod is doing and if Miles is now exploring the ocean depths for the unknown. Maybe I should quit talking about this b/c this BB and if I just violated some rule, my favorite attorneys are MIA w/ the cancellation of Conviction. The chance for a fair trial is gone.

So, tell BB that if they are going to consume my tv time, they really need to bump up the action. I've been a little bored. I still like BB, but I wonder if that cancellation is next. Is BB All Stars the last??

Archived