Coup D' etat, Won by Boogie... what now?

CeCiMom

Ok posters... it's time for a new thread since we now know who's got the ultimate power BB has ever known. BOOGIE

How do you think he'll use this power? Will this scare the next 3 HOH's from putting him or Will up? Will he use it to make sure he gets Janelle or someone else out? When will he use it?

Whatcha think?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike controls the game.

best game position ever

this coup is almost too good

three weeks thats a long time

while it's still fresh in my mind, and because people are going to forget:

they will ask if the person who has the special power wants to use it just before hg's voting, then he can overthrow the current nominations....exculding the reigning HOH,the veto winner.....

and then HE will also NOT be voting

doesnt this week count as a week

so two more evictions

Those boys are running everything anyway, so Boogie may not ever have to use the power.

...or they could get someone to nominate two random people they don't care about, THEN Boogie could overthrow the veto to "rescue" them...then those are more votes for him if he make it to the final 2.

If Boogie uses it this week he's STUPID. Gee lets see, Erika they want out anyway and James he has said repeatedly with Will that he does not trust and would want out first of the four anyway. So why would he use the coup this week when next week he or will could be up on the block and then it would have been completely wasted?

It's best to use the coup when you're in danger or someone you absolutely want in the game is in danger, ie. Will or Danielle.

So I don't think there's any way he's using it.

I agree. I knew he wouldn't use it tonight, and it makes no sense for him to use it for this eviction.James is low man on his totem pole, and Erika is unimportant to him except as a showmance. The only way he uses it this week is if somebody wins veto and George puts him or Will up. And I doubt that will happen.

I don't understand this. First we have the fact that you're not supposed to talk about splitting the money yet they have done so all season.

Now we have Julie saying point blank, POINT BLANK that Boogie cannot tell anyone what his power is...yet James in live feeds just now says Boogie should use his power and put Janie up.

If Boogie let his alliance know he had the power and what it was, shouldn't that be grounds for him losing the power?

This show is so incredibly crooked it's not even funny anymore and I'm surprised no one caught this yet.

man hg aint dumb

it aint too hard to figure out the power is to replace the noms

Archived