August 17 Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will and Boogie in the storage room alone dancing and celebrating.

ughh I can't here what theyre saying other than "let's keep James."

boogie and erika alone in storage.

W: this is a weird pov cuz no offense.. if I win I can't use it.

if anyone comes off POV, CT and Erika think a member of CT goes up.

W: we gotta take babysteps we'll figure it out.

Dani believes CG is backdooring him.

E& D are pissed that CG won't say what he's thinking

E: he wants james out.. that's the only logic.

E: if i ask for you to play veto will you use it

D: yeah.. oh yeah.

E: unless he wants me out?

D: I. DON'T. KNOW. i mean.. i just don't know.

D: oh so.. america loves janelle?

E: like we expected something different?

they laugh.

Will Howie James Boogie in bug room

Wondering when the eviction will be. Talking about Danielle and Georges answers. 360 and 308.

(Need to bath daughter. can someone help April out please.)

Dani thought she was gonna win hoh

E: atleast we're both not put up.

they want to make a truce with Janelle (?)

E & D are rehashing the comp. E got 3 wrong, Dani got the peace prize wrong.

Dani was gonna put a thousand, she felt frazzled.

can hear Janie yelling .... 'thanks america.'

various people in kitchen eating.

Janie, James Howie chat.

James determind to win veto tomorrow.

howie says if noms stay same, James is staying for sure.

janie leaves.

mike joins.

they're now discussing their pics from the hoh comp.

janie plans on selling her crown.

boogie plans on signing his star and e-baying it.

James complaining how the noms don't make ANY sense.

now rehashing season 6's double eviction week. James talks about how dumb they were to not see magie controled the game

H: just like will.. he sucks... but control everytihing

dani enters.

H: is he safe dani

D: i dont know.. you tell me.

George enters.

G: no hard feelings jamesy?

J: we talked about this yesterday... it's a game.

James talked about 'how fucked up' it is.

D said if Janelle or Howie was in the question and it was positive, then they should have said that. that was her strategy.

J: how can marc be bessed dressed?

D: he wears a white robe all the time!!!!!!!!

geting random trivia now.

J: yeah but its fucked up.. nobel peace prize should have been the people with the highest education in here.. dr will and.. well i don't know.

basically they were whining how half of it made no sense. Howie said you had to keep in mine AMERICA voting.

still foth

6:53 BBT

Back from FoTH

Erika & Dani in redrum. Erika thinks if no one wins POV that James will go.

Howie, Dani, Janelle in bugroom making smalltalk. I switch feeds & come in on Howie saying vaginal or anal (hate that I missed the beinning of that one :blink: )

James & Boogie go off the exercise room...James says he feels safe. He doesn't trust Howie & Janelle but he does trust CT (duhm duhm duhm) He wants CT to approach Jan & Howie to see where they stand. Erika comes in (I get the impression that having a convo w/out Erika butting in is going to be hard for the next few days)

Jan, Howie, CG in bugroom. Jan & Howie try to spin to CG that his alliance sold him out last week & wanted to vote him out. Jan says "I am so glad I didn't put you up last week" to CG ( :rolleyes: ) Jan & Howie hug CG like they are long lost friends. CG leaves. Jan says when is the pizza gonna be ready BB (pizza again?)

James joins the bugroom. Janelle holds up her promqueen crown & says thank you America. Howie wonders if Julie Chen doesn't really like him. They think she hates Will.

James is telling Howie that Julie doesnt like him because he bothers her.

Danielle and Erika in the Red Room.

Erika is telling Danielle that if the veto isnt used James is going to be voted out.

Erika and DAni in red room.

E: if james or or don't win veto.. it won't be used. and james will go.

D; you need to talk to CG and see where he's at. he's so dangerous because nobody knows

E: no shit.

D is rehashing losing the hoh. she says she should have won it.... they go over the math and wish dani had written 500

Howie asks Erika if she thinks Julie hates him.

E: noo

H: she delcined me

E: she's married, she had to.

H: but... she laughed at my spool of lies.

Howie asking when Janie and Erika first had sex.

Janie is annoyed , says he asks her all the time.

CG James and CT in kitchen chit chatting about the vacuuming. they broke glass.

howie erika and janie discuss the schedule and when the new hoh and the veto will be

boogie/ james in gym.

James wants the veto and to put JANELLE UP.

James thinks this is the only chance to put Janelle up.

James is gonna beg Will to throw it to Dani.

Boogie thinks CT will go up if Dani uses it.

B: fuck this is getting complicated... i havent been here this long.

Jams wants to pick will cuz will will throw it.

erika enters.

james plans to threaten CG into putting janie up.

Erika and James agree these nominations aren't CGs

James wants CT to talk CG into putting Janelle up.

James really pushing to threaten cg

James tells boogie how big of a liar Erika is.

James feels Erika tried to throw it.

B: you gotta win the veto and take yourself off and roll the dice that dani doesnt go up.

J: JANELLE NEEDS TO GO UP.

I THINK james asked about the CDT and boogie didn't confirm or deny.

James wants to pick will if he gets hg choice he also said he wants to tell CG that janelle has won too many times,need to get rid of her...

James working Boogie hard about backdooring Janelle

Boogie: you got to win the Veto and take yourself off. Let's hope that Danielle doesn't go up.

Boogie: the wheels are turning.

James: because of the power.

Boogie: the other poeople in the alliance have to trust the other person who has the power (Boogie says that he will not confirm nor deny he has it, but says that the person who has it is being watched closely.)

Editor Note: Boogie very cautious about not letting on about the power he has.

Quick Add On: CG goes to the bug room missed the convo but Janie and Howie Hug CG.

Erika: this is a general announcement... one of those orange chairs is mine forever so don't sit in it.

they discuss the pics used in the hoh comp

will cracked his over his knee and threw it out

boogie was glad witht he one his mom sent

erika was pissed at her mom

W: what did you ask for in your basket

G: nothing.. i put n/a

W: yeah me too.

Erika feels that marc was very upset about his eviction.

boogie wonders how theyre gonna get the outfit marc has back.

W& E want sushi

all night the HGS have been commenting how it feels so empty now (the house)

(i'm taking abreak. take care all!)

(I know some of this has been covered, but I typed this up and couldn't get online earlier, so here it is, from just after the show until recently):

This is just after the show:

Only the quad feed is working. First, Boogie and James are in the workout room talking. James is very upset. Boogie tells him

Most everyone is gathering in the dining room waiting for food. Will shows his boobies to Janelle, she smiles. (Will needs a haircut bad, he is starting to get a fro) Jan says she can't believe Howie has been edited to look like the life of the party. Howie says screw U Janie. James says he has been nom more than anyone in BB history even Dr Will. Howie says "one eviction" to James & "zero evictions" to Will. Howie thinks that a HG will physically walk out of the house either tomorrow or Sat because he thinks Sunday's show won't be live. They say last year on Dbl eviction the evictee left on Friday but the show was on Sat so they think this week it will be Sat cause the show is on Sunday now.

Food has arrived in SR. They got pizza (shocker)

Before leaving the bug room James said he should have won the HOH(Really upset about that question) ......because he was the biggest flirt in school not Janelle.

Now all HG'S in the kitchen and dining room waiting on pizza, rehashing HOH comp.

Howie says someone will go home possibly Friday or Saturday, thats how they did it last year.We have nominations tommorrow...POV could possibly be tommorrow also. Someone for sure is leaving by Saturday.Talk about CG only being HOH for a couple of days.

Pizza here...HG'S getting ready to eat.

Everyone is sitting aroud eating Pizza but Erika and Danielle... even Georgie.

chitchat about Julie Chen and Howie is saying Janelle is slutty

Danielle and Erika are in the red room wondering what the "power" is.

Dani says that she needs to have an "emotional" talk with Erika, and they go in the red room. Everyone else is at the table eating.

Dani tells E that she needs to know what George's thoughts are. Erika says over and over that she will "get it out of him." She tells Erika that she asked George if he was backdooring her, and he said no.

Erika: They want James gone. They're pissed at him about the veto. They knew he threw it. He did not throw it well.

Dani: I know he didn't.

Erika: You've got to get the veto.

Dani: I know. Two people can't play.

Erika: If you win the veto, I'm sure they'll put up, (hesitates) probably Boogie?

Dani: He doesn't know who has that power. That's what I told him. I said, there's a power out there, George. You need to tell him that the HOUSE wants two people gone. You've got his ear, you let him know that "It would be at your best advantage to do what the house wants, this time."

Erika: I'll tell him, you made a deal, you put up the two people they wanted put up, your obligation is done.

Erika says that she will tell George that since his deal has been completed, then she will tell him that he needs to make sure that the two people the house want out are put up, because the house wants Janelle gone.

Erika: It's a delicate situation.

Dani keeps saying "There is a power out there...."

Dani and Erika talk again about how they almost had the HOH.

Dani says that the good thing is that if they get through this, they can both play for HOH again. She laughs.

Erika tells Dani if she wins veto, she should not use it. Then she says that maybe the power is that Boogie could take himself off the block? Dani says no, Julie asked, "Did the person with the power want to use it?" Boogie was not on the block.

Dani says that Erika needs to listen to what Boogie says more. Erika says that Boogie says he can't confirm or deny whether he has the power. Dani listens closely to what Boogie says.

Dani: If it's one of those powers, you want to hold onto it. So maybe he is waiting until after she is HOH, and she can't play for it.

Dani: You reap what you sow.

Erika tells her that Dani is smart. Dani denies it.

Erika and Dani in the Red Room:

Dani asked CG if he was going to backdoor her and he told her no.Erika and Dani are trying to figure out the power and they think it has serious consequences in someone backing their bags and leaving ASAP.Makes sense as to why Boogie would not use it now.

Dani says she did not throw the HOH comp...thought it was hours,says she's not very good in math.Dani says she needs to talk to Boogie.Dani leaves and wants to talk yo CG.

While everyone is eating Danie tells Erika they need to go talk. They go to redrum. Dani says she thinks CG is smarter than everyone thinks since he won the "Nobel Peace Prize" question. Dani asks if he is trying to backdoor Jan or Howie. Erika says no, his target is James & she thinks he nom her because everyone keeps fighting to keep her in the house :rolleyes: Dani wants to know what CG thoughts are. Erika says CG said he would talk to her later & she will find out. She thinks "they" (SOV) want James gone because they know he threw the POV for Dani before.

Erika says Dani has to win the veto. They are going to tell CG that he met his obligations to Jan & Howie by nominating who they wanted but he can do what he wants if the veto is used & that the whole house wants Jan gone, if he doesn't he is messing with jury votes. Erika tells Dani if she wins the veto don't use it because...Boogie might go up...but wait they think the coup power is to send somebody home immediately. Dani says when Boogie talks she listens really hard now (trying to figure out the coup power). They speculate over what the power is. Erika says you are smarter than Will. Dani says no I'm not (I mean come on how many minutes are in a day... quick round to 1200 for time save times the # of days, Dani & CG are both idiots guessing 300ish :rolleyes:) More talk of threatening CG with jury votes.

Dani says I need to talk to Boogie. Erika says about...? Dani says he can't tell me anything (yeah! I think BB must have threatened that the coup power cannot be revealed so it will be kept a secret from the other HG)

(Gotta say the boards are running glitchfree tonight. Amazing for a shownight, yeah!!)

7:30

Erika wonders if maybe they ARE backdooring Dani after all? Dani says that George told her to her face that he wasn't and if he is lying to her, she will tell him he just lost her vote.

Erika: It's interesting, too, because it's a good nomination if they want him out. (James)

Dani: I need to talk to Boogie.

Erika: What about?

Dani: He can't tell me anything. I'm gonna talk to George.

They leave the room.

Dani goes into the workout room and talks to Boogie. She asks him if there is any way the set up is for backdooring Janie or Howie? He says no--he thinks George just panicked and nominated two people. Dani says she will tell George that he needs to stop this bullcrap and not say that panicked.

Dani: You can't talk to him, because he thinks you are a snake.

Boogie and Will are talking to her.

Dani: I need Howie and Janelle GONE!

Dani: Does he know you two kept him from going up?

Dani: He told Erika that he owed someone.

Will: He owed Janie and Howie for not putting him up.

Dani says that it was Will and Boogie who did that, though!

Dani again says that George needs to understand that the house wants Janelle gone.

Will says that he honestly thinks that George is just playing the game the best he can.

Will: Worst case scenario, Erika goes home.

Boogie: What is your ideal final six? What is your ideal final five?

Dani says that it has to be Chicken George, Howie and CT and her. She says that no matter what, she would try to keep Howie in the game because he sucks. Boogie agrees.

Dani: She has to go. I don't want to threaten people, because that's not how I roll. But I will tell George that he is playing with fire. What's your deal? I should have the freakin' HOH. I freaked out.

Dani and Boogie talk about questions. Dani says that her first response was that she was smarter (of course) but then she had to think about America. Then she thought it must be Will. She thought that America hates Erika, so that is why she voted Chicken George for the Peace Prize. Boogie asks why America hates Erika, and she tells him because of Kaysar and everything.

Boogie asks if she feels James would flip? She says she is certain James wouldn't. He is loyal to his alliance until they do something to cause him to not be loyal. (Yeah, right).

Boogie starts thinking if Erika leaves, who will be participating in HOH? Janie will probably win, and probably would put up James and Dani. Boogie tells Dani she will NOT go home. Dani says "Yeah, but.." and Boogie says NO you WON'T go home. She understands and says "That's what I need to know. Enough said." and thanks him. (In other words, he has the power and will use it). He says that if Janie is HOH, her nominations will NOT stand.

Boogie: If you trust James, then Erika will go home.

Dani says that Janelle HAS to go home. She says that she seriously has never felt like this about getting a person out of the house. She says that Janelle is her Roddy, and she likes her but she is dangerous. Boogie says he understands, and she says it AGAIN.

Will comes in, and he says that the best course of action is to ask George who he wants out, and ask if he would mind if they use veto if they get it. Dani says that's fine, but George doesn't play that way.

Dani asks if there is a way to tell George what to do without "threatening his manhood?" Boogie volunteers to do it. He will tell George that he has the power, and he can use it to take out the "queen bee." Dani and Erika leave Boogie alone (after getting him to do their dirty work--ed.)

Will and Boogie:

We keep nominations the same and get rid of Erika. Will: As long as Janelle, Howie and Dani are in this game we are coasting.They go after each other.

Will: James keep throwing HOH. Boogie: He is doing the same thing we are doing riding our coatails.

Will: If there is a way to get James out now without pissing off Dani... Boogie: I am more nervous about Erika winning than James.We'll get James soon.

Editor Note: They are concerned with James and do not trust him.

Will has gone in to talk to Boogie.

Boogie says he is very afraid of Janelle staying in the game, and Will says she has to go. Boogie says that Dani is the key piece of the puzzle for them.

Boogie explains how he is going to "chill with George in the HOH" later and ask George what he thinks the house wants him to do. So that George will say it himself. Then, he will tell him in a nice way that the he has a chance to be the house hero if he does as the house wants, but he has a chance of losing the jury if he doesn't do as the house wants.

Will says that he isn't sure how George relates to pressure, and he may think that CT is a bear, and then put one of them up!!

Boogie says that he isn't a bear--he is going to gently tell him, and remind him of the power, which he can't confirm or deny, but gently remind him that he doesn't know who has that power, but the power is there.

Will says that he doesn't trust James, and if he stays he will continue to throw comps and get to the final 3 he will win.

Boogie: Is there any thought of just getting Erika out of the way right now, because she is a snake, too?

Will: If we take Erika out now, everybody is happy. Season six gets to keep James.

Will says that if Danielle and Janelle both stay, CT will stay, because every week that Janie and Howie win, they will go after Dani. Every week that Dani wins, she will go after Janie.

They both agree that they want to go to the finals with Howie because he sucks and does nothing worthy of winning.

Will keeps stressing the fact that as long as you keep Janie and Dani around, they will go after each other and leave the two of them alone.

Boogie worries that Janie could flip later on.

Will: You think Erika will stab us in the back?

Boogie: I do.

Will says that they need to go to James and ensure his loyalty and tell him that they will make sure he stays and Erika leaves.

Will says that he said in the DR that he doesn't care who leaves, as long as the two of them aren't on the block.

Boogie says he wants to get rid of Janie as soon as possible.

Boogie says that if one of the two of CT end up in the sequester house and Janie and Howie are there, they can get the votes necessary. Will says that the best scenario is Boogie and Will final two, and Boogie agrees.

Will: This is my feeling. Don't count votes, and just try to make it to the final two.

They are yelling in the background, and they come to get them and they are looking at the HOH. George tells Howie to calm himself down before he sees George's daughter.

The room is all in yellow and green. Howie says his daughters are HOT! George has a picture of BB1 in a big yellow frame.

George got a really long letter from someone named Jessica, and she is telling him every little thing about work, the kids, etc. Dani is reading the letter aloud to everyone. George has another letter that he is reading silently. His family watches the live feeds.

George is reading a note from a daughter that is in Spanish. George tells him he will share, and they can read whatever they want into the letter. He then reads it.

In the letter, the daughter tells him that it is "his game to win" and maybe he might win the "million dollars." Everyone is all excited about the million that they now think it is.

Dani: Oooh, they just woke up the beast!

Howie says that BB should have screened the letters better.

Boogie says that the daughter is laughing at home saying that she has to do homework and now he thinks it is a million! Next time she will say 5 million!

They seem to think it really might be a million dollars and seem excited.

Dani, Will, Boogie in exercise room. Will says we will save James, don't worry about it. Dani swears she didn't throw the HoH comp. Will goes to get pizza.

Boog: What is your ideal final 6? what is your ideal final 5?

Dani: It has to be CG in there & Howie casue we can beat em. I would prefer to keep Howie in the game longer cause he sucks. What are your thoughts?

Boog: Exactly I agree with that. I agree with that. God it's so much pressure.

Dani: We gotta get rid of Janelle, she has to go & I don't want to threaten people cause that's not how I roll but I dropped the hint & said CG you are going against the house & there is this power out there. You are playing with fire. What's your deal?

Boog: You gotta understand that she (Jan) stays up & night & she counts these things & she memorizes.

Dani sasy she shoulda had that HoH but she freaked out. Boogie asks if they can trust James for LOD in final 4. Dani says yes. James sticks with an alliance until that alliance does something to him. Boogie lets Dani know that if it comes down to a choice between Dani & James that she is safe over James. Dani says Janelle is her Roddy & she really wants to get her out of the house.

They say if they win POV they should use it to take James off & convince CG to put up Jan but even if he backstabs them & doesn't nom Janelle they still have to votes to keep whoever is put up against Erika & they will vote Erika out.

Will comes back in. They tell Will their plan. They hear Erika coming in & Boogie says why won't she leave us alone in here? I am sick of this. Will leaves.

They fill Erika in on the plan, all except the part that involves her leaving if it doesn't work out 100%.

8:12 BBT

Now Will & Boogie alone in exercise room (the only time we really know what their gameplay really is)

Boog: I need you undivided attention for a moment.

Will: I know. Now if Erika stays, who is she going after? Howie & Janelle. If James stays he is going to continue to throw it all the way to the end (smart Evil Dr.)

Boog: Where's Dani? Dani is the most important piece of this puzzle.

Boogie rehashes a bit of the earlier Dani convo. He says (irritated) Erika keeps coming in here.

Boog: Let's throw out some scenarios here.

They are both scared of keeping Janelle in the game. Boogie wants to tell him that keeping Jan will go against the whole house but nominating her will make him a hero. Boogie thinks as long as Jan doesn't ein HoH next week there is a high probability that she will go home next week. Boogie says Erika is a snake & more people will ne happy if the noms stay the same & she goes. Dani will be happy & the Sov will be happy if Erika goes. They think the noms should stay the same & vote Erika out. Will says the way things are now Jan & Howie are never putting up anyone but Dani & Dani is never putting up anyone but Jan. Boogie is more nervous about Erika winning a comp because she will stab them in the back. Will asks if he should win HoH. Boogie says no. They have to find a way to send Janelle out but not by their hand.

They are interupted because it is the CG HoH room reveal. They all go up (lotsa oohs & aahs & all that BS)

Room is bright & lets just leave it at that :D CG has a letter from home & Will says to give him some privacy but no one leaves. Howie make a comment about one of CG daughters & Dani shuts him down (I thought I couldn't dislike Howie more but I was wrong) CG thoughtfully reads his letter then hands it to Dani to read aloud. CG offers everyone a beer. No one excepts but Howie (who said earlier he doesn't drink beer) Everyone alse leaves.

Howie tells CG he still has position in the game. He says James isn't offended by being put up because James had nom CG. Howie tells CG he can view the tapes (the most hated phrase in BB history) but that he never wanted to put CG up. Howie says CG came in alone & he won that HoH & save himself. He says the floaters wanted CG nom & voted out & they pushed it & they pushed it but Howie said NO NO the ones that betrayed us are Marcy & Erika :rolleyes: George listens solemly.

Howie says this is All-Stars & you can't win the game by throwing every even like the doc did in BB2. He says everyone is going to come up here & try to be your friend this week. Howie says if a SOV 3 would have won HoH CG would not have been nom. Howie asks who CG will nom if the POV is used. He doesn't say but CG tells Howie he need him to PLAY HoH. CG keeps saying "I need you to play" "I need you to play". Jan comes in, in a scaryu face mask :o . CG gives was about to reveal his plan but Jan & Howie interrupt with double talk so much that CG says let me wait til til anyone wins the POV & we will talk again (smart CG). (the ass kissing is making me want to vomit & I am sure there is much more to come)

Archived