Wednesday, August 16th

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought about that too, They have to do the prom thing before evictions..... because every hg is on the list.

I like the way BB is shaking it up and putting some suspense into Thursdays show :D

"How much do you want to bet Janelle if she is voted out is going to trash talk the hell out

of everybody about how they are a liar and bad person."

I don't think that's true ME. She was chastised last season as bad as she has been this season. She has only briefly talked about the NH this season (and only when asked) and is now friends with both Beau & Ivette (they bad mouthed her pretty bad). She will smile and take her lumps and try not to let anybody know whether it affected her or not.

I don't care what they say outside the house once their evicted. I watch Big Brother and what goes on in the house. Once their evicted why should I care what a hg does or says.

Janelle doesn't normally slag people unless provoked or prompted or for revenge of crossing her. She will be pissed off at James for sure and that may be over between them, but Marcellas as awful as he's been to her she may or may not write him off. Who cares. She's going next week and will be alone in sequester with Marcellas so they will probably make up.

But James is different. They were obviously right not to trust James because he's screwed them again this year. He came into the house knowing he was going to screw them and seems to be enjoying it. I only wish Janelle had the balls this week to put James up in place of Dani when he clearly threw the veto. She should have.

Well let me see. What Janelle and Howie did to James was slagging. They were so ready

to vote his arse off once it came down to either him or Kayser. Funny thing about it is

Kayser is neither intelligent or a good competitior. James on the other hand is both.

Not the veto king for no reason.

James is begging for an America's Effing Choice.

I'm not sure of how the most likely questions will be packaged by CBS for entertainment delivery, but James may be sorry for his begging when he finds out he's the most annoying, the biggest whiner, or most likely to die alone...or my favorite - that he is NOT the most intelligent. :P

PS. James is an ass.

Do you think its voting this morning, or could it possibly be Americas Choice?

They need to get that done in order to edit it into Thursdays show right?

When does the CBS online prom voting end? I didn't see it this morning.

My guess is they will use America's Choice for the HOH Comp. Like who did america vote worst dressed? and give them two choice.

And I am so glad now that Erika does not have to stick to her deal of not nominating Janelle and Howie

Another development today is possible dissension within the Legion of Dirtbags Doom.

James wants to vote out Erika, therefore showing is support to the Sov(2) and not revealing himself as having gone completely to the dark side. The rest of the dirtbags doom resent that he's trying to play nice for votes and make them the bad guys. They're going to give him a talking to, LOL.

I love when the splintering begins, and if James is the first to go, I'll be the first to laugh. :lol:

Anyone else hear some of the key America's Choice Poll words being used by the houseguests today? I just heard Howie talking about a voodoo doll? Earlier someone mentioned that another houseguest was gullible and a little bit ago they were talking about Howie being a bad dresser... sounds like the producers have been stirring the pot again.

ok, i am wondering if anyone else does what i have been doing this season when it comes to the live feeds....in previous seasons whenever there was stratagy talk i would lean in closer and listen carefully to what was being said.... this year i find myself turning away from the computer whenever they start to talk game. specially when will and boobie are involved.

i dont know if its because i know most of what is being said is lies, so why bother listening to it... or if its because i cant stand to watch will and boobie work people over and see the others make stupid moves. either way, i have watched the feeds less this year than previous years.

anyone else do this?

::::::::waits for pills to kick in:::::::::: i want to be sedated!

Guest StarBaby

Will cracks me up. He comes into Janelle's HOH room and talks about how worried he is about his life, and his girlfriend. But yet he is hanging out alone with Janelle. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm!

I really have suffered a lot of anxiety this year. The game play is so stressful.

Why do I watch you might wonder? I just keep waiting for all the lies to be exposed and the real game to begin. I enjoyed the game a lot more when the lines in the sand were drawn. There were 2 teams and they went after each other.

I hate the lies and backstabbing. I hate the plotting against Janelle. I hate that she is so gullible. I hate not knowing which way the wind blows.

Going to go watch TV and hit the sack. Tomorrow will be a whopper of a day. :unsure:

Archived