Wednesday, August 16th

CeCiMom

"The Plan" is being put into production as we speak.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!! They have convienced me to vote out Marci. Now if Jani would just agree. I can't wait to hear what Will and Boogie say when this pow-wow is over.

Jani agreed as long as Erica puts up Dani. Erica swore on her mother!!

Hey Guys, did anyone else lose the feeds? I was weirdly disconnected from the feeds and I'm unable to get on any of the real network pages (even just the normal media browser or real.com)...hopefully this isn't the wrong place to ask, I've had live feeds for 3 years and I haven't had this problem before (error page is that cannot find server errors like my internet is down).

I have some gossip that I found out on another site, I dont know if I'm allowed to mention that site on here. Anyway, apparently Diane has posted pictures of Janelle's old mug shot from her past dui. I think it's on Diane's myspace account.

Diane's psycho. She needs to get a job and get over it. MOVE ON DIANE. She thinks that by posting old news regarding Janelle's past, that that's going to change the fact that Janelle's still in the game and she's not. Diane has a crooked top row of teeth that bug the crap out of me. Her mouth moves around weirdly when she talks.

Guest StarBaby

Oh good grief, Janelle's arrest record is OLD (no make that ancient) news. It was debated ad nauseum last season, and also in the off season. Let it rest!

Erika would sell her mother if she thought she could stay...she's almost as pathetic as Dani the hag...and Diane...PLEASE...she seriously needs to stop living in her car and get a job at Mcdonalds...FOR HEAVENS SAKE GET OVER IT ALREADY..YOU LOST DIANE!

A note about what seems to be going down:

SInce CT revealed the E/B relationship, James has figured out he's being played and now wants to vote out E (making him more valuable to CT next week.) As it stands now (12:41 a.m. BBT) it's H&J to evict E, CT to evict M, and G and D unknown ('tho W said CT has G's vote (to evict M, I assume; that would surprise me after M gave G the sloppass.)

But WIll DEFINITELY misplayed it (at last) by telling B it was okay to reveal the E relationship: w/o that all 4 LoD would have voted M out; and yes, at that point Janelle would have known she'd been betrayed, but James could have claimed the 4th vote was from G and maybe gotten by for another week w/o being found out by Janelle and H.

But as it is, it seems like the first real fight for votes that we've seen this season.

And although it's easy to think that none of this matters since B can change everything, the point to note is that if, at vote time, B. thinks they have 4 votes to evict M he WON'T use the power this week and will save it for a time when CT is on the block.

If chicken george votes to evict marcellas I will officially HATE him. Not that I like marci or anything but he did give george the pass. I know he was pushed into giving it to him but he did none the less. I still can't believe that he voted to evict kaysar last week over james, who is the main reason he is on slop for 60 days to begin with.

I agree that it would be seriously bad kharma for George to vote out Marcellas.

However, as much as I hate the way things have gone down to get Marcellas out... Janelle is/was screwed no matter who stays... and I'd much rather see Marcellas go than Erika, and that's saying a lot cause I don't like her as a player at all. I despise it.. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, someone mentioned that they are voting early today, which seems weird to go back to this kind of voting after doing live evictions but, it's probably because of the coup d' etat stuff.

they are voting today??? :D that would be great... last night so freash in their minds. if they give them another day to stew over it they will flip-flop a few more times....and that just gives me a headache.

All Dani has to do is to talk to James...She can control James..but if she cant...Like she said in the HT it will be the LOD of 3 and lets do it she came to play...James is a loose cannon...It would be easier if Erika slid in his place.. but Erika is the next target after Janelle unless James Fudge up...

It would not be bad karma for George to vote out Marcellus. Marc did not give the pass freely so it was not a good act. He did it for p.r. purposes. I would really like to see Marc leave and I cannot wait till Janelle sees the comments he has made about her and then see the look on her face when she realizes how duped she was.

How much do you want to bet Janelle if she is voted out is going to trash talk the hell out

of everybody about how they are a liar and bad person.

As for marcellous. He is :(..... anyway. I would to see him go in 3 - 4 weeks.

Danielle, George, and James final 3!

Janelle is/was screwed no matter who stays... and I'd much rather see Marcellas go than Erika, and that's saying a lot cause I don't like her as a player at all.

I gotta agree. Jani is screwed...but she put herself there. C'est la vie! Marci going would be better than Ericka (his laugh factor has fallen drastically since his last hissy-fit). Erika's "game-play" (???what play???) - is non-existant, but hey....she's still here. The way I see it ya use what you got. She's not my cup o' tea...but with Boogie (if all that's not just playing around) and a little luck...she has managed to stay in the house.

Archived