Who has the most incorrect opinion of themself?

lizzie838

I got to watching Danielle tonight and, while I like her, I can't help be think that she's TOO confident in herself. For instance, she didn't necessarily win HOH on her own (and didn't deserve the "black widow" nickname) because it was given to her by Erika. This "riding on the coattails" phenomenon is seen again when she said she's "bringing it on" after she won a veto competition that was handed to her. Danielle hasn't really done anything on her own (which is probably the one character trait you need to win BB) and isn't as great as she claims to be.

Anywhoo, this got me to thinking in general about all of the HGs and I'm interested in reading your thoughts - which HG, in your opinion, thinks that they're the biggest badass of the house, but really isn't? :blink:

janelle and boogie

I agree that Janelle thinks her you-know-what doesn't stink and she's going to be a goner before long. I also agree that Boogie has the most incorrect opinion of himself because he's basically riding Will's coattail. Will is the one who is calling the shots.

I totally agree that Danielle thinks she is "The Bomb" when the HOH was handed to her by Erika and then the Veto was handed to her by James and Will.

She had the nerve to go into the Diary room and make some comment about Janelle needing to finish a war with her - When she did not even win any of the powers on her own. At least nobody handed anything to Janelle, she won her HOH's and Vetos on her own.

I have to agree w/your opinion, as well, Kimlyn, but here's what I don't get. Why is everyone backing Danielle? I don't get the live feeds, so I'm not quite sure why they don't want to see her go. Why does it matter so much to Chill Town that she stay?

"At least nobody handed anything to Janelle, she won her HOH's and Vetos on her own."

AMEN to that! I'd actually love to see Janie, Danielle, and Will as the final three - three egos getting at each other. Of course in this fantasy land, Boogie would be the fourth member, but would be eaten alive by the three before the end of that show - kind of like a praying mantis eating her mate... :o

Erika, she thinks she's so sexy walking around in her bikini all the time, exciting the men. But in reality, she looks like death warmed over. Sorry but she really really needs to eat more. She's too thin, her face is sunked in, makes her look older than she is. :(

Next I would say is Danielle, for obvious reasons.

"At least nobody handed anything to Janelle, she won her HOH's and Vetos on her own."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure, Erika may have gotten off the net but Danielle still had to outlast everybody else. Janelle not handed any comps? Hmm, the first HOH was pure luck, she was handed the fourth HOH because nobody chose to eliminate her, she won that one veto without having to actually "do" anything, and she got a second chance at the last HOH even though she missed a competition. I agree she's a fierce competitor, but come on, don't rip on Danielle's victories and say Janelle fully earned all her victories.

Lips CT cares if Dani goes because her, James, & CT are in an alliance together known as the Legion of Doom or LoD.

Ok now on to the main question... my most incorrect opinion award goes to:

Janelle because she thinks she's smart. Any dip can memorize a list but you have to be smart to think on your feet.

SCRebel and dumblonde :)

In the house or on the board?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Janey has the most incorrect opinion of where she stands...

Marcellus has the most incorrect opinion of what makes good tv... although Boogie's a close second.

Danielle has the most incorrect opinion of her skills... she hasn't won anything, she's been given it.

when erika said she was a simple girl from a small town called Chill..... thats when i knew she thought she was better than the next person.. dry.gif someone give the girl a porkchop!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and some cornbread, fried chicken, spaghetti, cheesecake, cookies, chocolate, milk, biscuits, pizza, etc.

Maybe she has an eating disorder or body dysmorphic disorder, cause I don't see how someone could let themselves be that thin. It's disturbing.

SCRebel, yeah that was kinda disturbing to see. I couldn't believe they've never heard of it.

I think Dani is finally smack talking in the DR. She's just not good at it.

Erika tried to smack talk in the DR and it was so lame. Plus her boobies are way to big for her skinny body. My g/f says that they look like panty hose with softballs in them. Just hanging from her collar bones.

Marci just has a high opinion of himself and that he can do no wrong. *gag*

Boogie has a personality, but I don't think he's all that.

Will on the other hand. As stated at another board "he could convince you to nominate yourself". He made James look like a freaking fool in the POV competition. He let him do all the work which outed James to Janelle and Howie. Brilliant. James is not to smart.

George. I think he's a stand up guy. He's just not a smart as the rest of the players.

Danielle not only thinks she's a player, but she's the most over-rated contestant this year. For reasons that have been explained elsewhere.

Erika {Skeletor on a hunger strike} thinks she's good enough to be talking smack. And she's no good at that either.

Marcellus actually wonders if he's popular with the viewers. So he's clueless.

These people in the house really develop this warped sense of reality after they're in there for a while.

Archived