Tuesday, August 16 Show Thread

uvp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie is a doofus.

The only reason why anyone believed him is because he's actually dumb enough to make a guess like that.~ wash ur face

:lol: that is why i like howie. he truely is a big dorky doofus. and people cant tell when he is acting or not.

wash ur face,

i dont think people are mad that they throw a comp so someone else can win... but the fact that the winner will strut around like they actually did all the work to win the comp themselves (Danielle).

well, at least that is what i think..

Howie also has these moments of really startling insight into the game. Did anyone see the conversation he had with Danielle yesterday about the game? I think he had some really good points and thoughtful comebacks (maybe even "zingers"), even surprising Danielle.

It makes me wonder who the real guy is.

Let's give it up for Samy Ink-----a well-read newbie.

Somehow I don't think Howie is familiar with Mark Twain, but I could be wrong. And I agree that with all his doofiness, Howie is actually playing a better game this year than last. If Janelle would listen to him once in a while when she's HOH, she wouldn't have half of the problems she has now.

Welcome to the boards, Sami. :)

I have to truly question the integrity of anyone who likes Danielle as a player. She's worse than Maggie was last year. She has everyone do her dirty work for her and claims she's playing a clean game. She takes the high road.

Ummm Dani was the one wanting HOH the week she got it.. so she could be the one to take out Janelle. Okay it didn't work but not for lack of trying.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know how I have posted that I have been displeased by Howie since last season, but I have to admit he is becoming one of my favs this season (probably because I just can't stand everyone else on that damn show).

The whole spool of lies thing was hilarious. Howie is Howie, when he lies or when he tells the truth. I thought Janelle was a little hard on him. Though everyone knows he is loyal to Janelle, I think they may keep him around for a while, because they think he is an airhead. I'm hoping he's not and it's just an act (pretty good game play) and he and CG make it to the finals. :)

I couldn't stop laughing. As much as a lot of posters say CBS does a shitty editing job, I thought the whole spool of lies sequence was hysterical! I think I laughed for 10 minutes straight and at one point almost spit water through my nose :lol:

I think it was probably the funniest BB7 moment for me, too. I've heard of "spool of lies" before, but it was still funny. I'm actually surprised none of them have heard it! But, the funniest part was him trying to explain the "lies" part. :lol: I was laughing so hard I had to keep skipping back to see what else was said. The look on his face... :lol: I don't think anything on BB has kept me laughing this long!

Archived