Tuesday, August 16 Show Thread

uvp

Guest StarBaby

Howie is not a floater. He stays with his own alliance -- a floater "floats" back and forth depending on who is in power or who they can get the most mileage out of.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a floater "floats" back and forth depending on who is in power or who they can get the most mileage out of.

kinda like Janelle???? between SOV, CT and marcellas???

the only people she DOESN'T have some type of deal with seems to be other females... (like Diane, Danielle, Erika and Allison).

does Jase count as a female???

he does whatever the boss wants same as ivette with regard to maggie. he cant win comps unless others hand it to him. big cheerleadder just like ivette. wont make side deals just like ivettes.

You can say the same thing about Boogie.

Janelle just has too many alliances and can't manage them worth a crap. Erika and Marci buddy up to anyone who has the power. Or they did when there were a lot of people in the house. It made them less of a target.

Janelle doesn't care about being a target as long as she keeps all her alliances happy. Again, this only works when there are a lot of people in the house. As the numbers dwindle, you have to start breaking some of the alliances. You can be true to all of them.

same cant be said for boogie. Will may be the charmer of the two but boogie is the ones who does the ground footwork. howie is a push over just like ivette. boogie isnt a push over. howie has no clue what the hell the leader janielle is up to samse with ivette last year. boogie and mike are a team both knows what the other is thinking. Will respect boogie thoughtds and ideas unlike janelle who thinks howie is an idiot. boogie is playing to win for boogie howie just like ivette doesnt care if he wins as long as his leader janelle wins. boogie has the ability to win hoh on his own merit unlike howie

I just have to say this Janelle isnt hot sh*t either it not like she earn those HOHs and veto...everyone she won this season was because other HG were smart enough to throw the comps...and the first HOH she won was an accident because Jase was trying to knock her off ...missed and go Alison... Bada$$ my A$$ she was just plain lucky.... In HoHs Marc, Will, Dani, and Erika would run circles around her.... They are playing now..but back when she was winning HOHs .... they were too busy throwing them.... The only reason why she won this HOH is because boogie threw it and Erika was too out of it that she couldnt think straight...

I think Mike Boogie is the most improved player from his season to All Stars. Originally it looked like Jase but he made some mistakes by being too obvious and got caught. Boogie seems to have a lot from Will and has developed a good game on his own right. I think he does more than just listen to Will and don't think he should be sold short in the event the other hg kick Will out. He's much wiser to the game now than the guy in season two who just wanted to hang out, have a good time, and get rid of the people that bothered him.

Tonight's episode was the first one I've seen on television this season. I usually watch them on the net but man what a difference.

My only opinion/observation is holy crap, there is sure alot of lying two faced smucks.. *cough-marcellas james snakes-cough*

I got to say that watching the feeds and then seeing how CBS edits it is real eye opener...why is it ok for Will and Boogerhead to go in the DR together? They're not supposed to talk about their DR sessions...but they're special? Somethings funny about this show ..the editing makes it look like Howie is so stupid ..but he's not ...and anyone who thinks he is needs to seek some help...CBS edits the show to make Dani look very different than she really is ..when she said ( on the show) how honest she is ...I almost spilled my tea! Honest and Dani should never be used in the same sentence...James continually blames Janelle for breaking from the SOV and yet anyone who watches the feeds knows he was in an alliance with Dani since BEFORE he entered the house...Liar is James middle name....Will and Boogerhead are just 2 pathetic losers who are attention whores...they don't need the money so why go on here? They have been given special treatment since the start...Erika is a joke...the only people with any goodness in them are CG , Howie and Janelle..YES Janelle...she has not called anyone the names they have called her and she has had EVERYONE ( except Howie) out to get her...I hope she does go to sequestor...she will make more money than second place and she can get away from these freaks!

This All Stars idea was really bad, at least the way it was implemented. Too many pre-alliances; too many people you just don't want to win because you know what they're like from previous seasons.

Big Brother has had a couple of really dud seasons this past 2 years. I think it's time they stopped producing the show. Move onto something new, with fresh ideas, and a host that doesn't put you to sleep.

You know, the crap that's going on in the house right now is just going to strengthen Janelle's popularity. What was that all you Janie haters have been saying for the last month? Oh yes, "Viewers love the underdog". Well NO ONE is a bigger underdog than Janie right now. Everyone in the house but one, MAYBE two people, wants her out.

I have to truly question the integrity of anyone who likes Danielle as a player. She's worse than Maggie was last year. She has everyone do her dirty work for her and claims she's playing a clean game. She takes the high road. THAT'S why I can't stand her. I don't like the way Will players either but he ADMITS he's a lying, backstabbing douche bag. So I'm routing for him because you know damn well as soon as it behooves him, Will is getting rid of Danielle. Then that hag can see that not only was she playing most of the people in the house but she was getting played herself.

It just annoys the piss out of me that she came into the house claiming she was going to play the game differently this time and yet when it came right down to it she's playing even slimier.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who manipulate others to do their dirty work for them.

That was an absolute riot last night when Howie told the others his guess was "Spool of Lies." The editing, to include Danielle's reaction in the DR, was perfect. Not sure why Janelle thought of that to use as his cover, but I'm so happy she did.

I agree.

Janie left Howie to "please explain" that bundle of rubbish!

And he did rather well considering he is Howie... :lol:

I don't believe that I could have thought of a single logical thing to explain it away!

howie was good when they were asking him if he seriously guess that.. and when dani asked him how he got spool of lies from a sheep... the whole thing about a rug and you use wool to make a rug, and the needle and the thread makes a rug you lie like a rug... hahaha :lol:

see, he has something upstairs to pull that off like he did..

the funniest part about CG making his guess is that he looked and sounded soooo confident that he had it correct... could you imagine if the phrase really was "expect the unexpected"??? he would have gotten it wrong just because he said it wrong. :blink:

I was born in 1620 and I've never once heard the expression "spool of lies"----- :lol: I think he was going for "web of lies" but he couldn't get web to fit in with the second clue, so he figured spool of lies was better than "needle of lies". I rea;;y don't know what he was thinking. But it was pretty funny. :D

FYI ---

Life on the Mississippi by Mark Twain: Chapter 24

"My Incognito is ...... one object after another, and reeling off his tranquil spool of lies. ... You take the lies out of him, and he`ll shrink to the size of your hat; ... "

howie was good when they were asking him if he seriously guess that.. and when dani asked him how he got spool of lies from a sheep... the whole thing about a rug and you use wool to make a rug, and the needle and the thread makes a rug you lie like a rug... hahaha

That was no doubt the best part of last night's show. I laughed till I had tears in my eyes. :lol::lol: Howie was so funny in his answer about how he got his answer using the sheep!! :lol::P

Hell I'm still trying to figure out why they thought it was" wolf in sheeps clothing" other then the sheep that just doesn't make sense to me (but maybe its easy for me to say that because we know the answer already.

Hell I'm still trying to figure out why they thought it was" wolf in sheeps clothing" other then the sheep that just doesn't make sense to me (but maybe its easy for me to say that because we know the answer already.

Archived