Joe Lawrence & Edyta Sliwinska

Jimmy Kimmel did a snippet about Joey during his monologue last night. Said he had done a complete turnaround since his Blossom days. Was referring to his hair or the lack thereof. Funniest thing was him pointing out that not only was his head bald, his entire body was! Then did a close up of his armpit, smooth as a baby's butt! Now I wonder if all the guys shave like that so when they wear revealing shirts, there is no hair showing?

I guess the judges need to adjust some numbers. I appreciated the Gene Kelly call to mind, and well done. But that Jive comparison to Mario --

For me, he looked as if he were unraveling a memorized routine. Did it well, but a technical well.

I loved Joey's 'Singin' in the Rain". I can't decide if I want to see that again tonight, or see Emmit again.

I love it when the music seems more appropriate for the dance. But I'm sure people who follow dance competitons, and dancers themselves might appreciate using more modern music for some of these dances. I suppose too, that using more current tunes might broaden it's appeal.

Joey dances well,but I kinda don't pay too much attention, because Edyta's costumes are kind of -----interesting.

He should last until the round of three, unless Monique just kicks butt next week, and Joey does the wrong dance or something. But I really see Mario and Emmitt as the final two.

Edyta has her own style, that's for sure. I don't think I've seen anything that isn't some version of the elaborate bra, loose flowing panels on the front and back, attached to a thin band around the hips, with ot without skirting at the bottom. It works for her and makes her look even taller than she is. Yes Tarman, I have a feeling you aren't just noticing how tall she looks.

Hmmm.... I noticed that the other 3 remaining dancers all had posts about last nite.

I wonder if this is a hint that Joey's fan base won't be enough to support him thru tonites scores ???

I'm betting either Joey or Monique will be dancing their way out the door tonite.

One things for sure.... they've ALL danced their hearts out :excl:

I think Joey is great as winner of third-place.

Can't think of anybody else who should be there instead.

I'd prefer he get back to acting, and being the great family man he appears to be.

I guess I don' t know what he does for a living. He really seems like a genuine nice guy. I wasn't a fan of the show Blossom, but I know a lot of people were. I suppose it's hard to live down that 'Whoa!"

Think that's why he shaved his head? So people didn't automatically identify him with teen-aged Joey?

Anyway- I'd be happy if he won. I really like Edyta too.

Now, I'm female, so maybe I just don't get it -- but why was last night's costume so ultra-hot? I mean, all of their costumes are revealing aren't they? Was it the thigh high boots and hot pants that got the guys all hot and bothered?

I agree -- she looked great, but she pretty much always does!

I'm guessing that it'll be Joey who'll be voted off, but they all were so great tonight!

I still say that Edyta takes too much attention away from Joey with her hot costumes, dancing and body. I kept trying to see Joey somewhere behind Edyta.

(she is really beautiful by the way)

She is beautiful and she knows exactly what style of costume best suits her and rarely strays from that basic design. The only thing that is sometimes overpowering about her is her pray on tan. SOmeone should yank her out of there just a bit earlier.

Did anyone else notice her near "costume malfunction" at the end of their dance last night? She was leaning backward over Joey's knee and did a quick grab and save, then some fast top adjustments when she stood up.

I noticed -- I was kind of surprised it wasn't mentioned. Tom must have missed it -- otherwise I doubt he would have passed up the opportunity for some kind of comment!

Joey will probably go. He probably doesn't have a large enough fan base. But he's been great! I have totally enjoyed him this season.

SO .... Joey was the one to go.

I wonder how close the votes were ?

I meant to post earlier that the dark wine colored silky outfit he wore last nite made me think of Yul Brenner in "Anna and the King of Siam" movie. (a classic) .... it was unbuttoned juuuuust enough ;)

hmmm... wonder if anyone will ever try to do the Shall We Dance number on DWTS ?....

He really tried sooo hard. Hope he has a great time on the tour.

Archived