Harry Hamlin & Ashly Delgrosso

Dade

• 5 weeks later...
I had high hopes for Harry especially with extra coaching from his wife who does dance beautifully. Alas, my hopes were dashed last night. He was stiff and even, at times, awkward in movement. Perhaps, if he can loosen up a little and learn to relax then he can take the steps he's been taught and apply them artistically. Give this guy another chance to redeem himself. However, I have serious doubts he's a contender for the disco ball trophy.

I agree about Ashly and the poor partners. I think the judges threw Harry a bone this week and gave him a little more praise than we warranted. No matter how much he laughs, he just has a face that screams too much sun, too hard and dried out and too stiff. Back to Ashly, she does seem to go above and beyond in getting her partners what she thinks they need.

Harry was in the bottom two along with Jerry, and Harry left. I didn't think it was as surprising as they were building it up to be, but I guess if anybody but Jerry left it would be a surprise.

This is a really competitive year for this show. Like Harry said tonight, if he was on the first year, he would have been one of the best. But you have a lot of people on there this year who, while they may not have had any formal ballroom training, have been dancing all of their lives. And they're totally committed to doing this show, and giving some almost perfect performances. This is gonna be great. :D

I felt really, really badly that Harry was eliminated last night. It shoulda been that trailer trash Springer who went...(lol)!!! I had tears in my eyes watching Ashly once it was announced they were eliminated. She was so upset and had tears streaming down her face and couldn't even talk while being interviewed. She felt so badly for Harry. It's such a shame. They didn't deserve to go yet, IMO.

• 1 month later...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name