Vivica A. Fox & Nick Kosovich

Dade

• 5 weeks later...

I think she will end up in the middle of the pack somewhere. Don't get me wrong in what I am about to say, I think she is a gorgeous woman and represents her age group well.......BUT.......she seems to approach the whole thing like a linebacker getting ready for the big game. I guess she is just very competitive.

I agree w/you, Rejuvenated. Vivica does seem very competitive, and I think you hit the nail on the head when you said she approached the competition as a linebacker getting ready for the big game. I suppose that's why the judges recommended she take a ballet class...(lol).

Last night, I was afraid her boobies were gonna explode out of her costume. Yikes! They looked like big melons in that orange costume she was wearing. I just don't think the costume complemented her well, although the color does, but that's just my opinion.

I don't know what he said to Vivica, but a lot of people on the show this year are crazy competitive. Not only Vivica, but Joey, Monique, Willa, Mario, Sarah-----and with Emmitt, competition has been a way of life for him since he was in grade school.

It is SO MUCH FUN to watch a reality show where everybody is killing themselves to win instead of throwing competitions whenever it suits them.

Rejuvenated, I missed Tuesday night's show and only saw what they reviewed during last night's results show, but I'm sure the judges probably gave Vivica a lot of praise during their comments Tuesday night since they were chosen as having the best dance to perform again last night. Good for her. I dunno if she started taking those ballet classes, but her and Nick looked HOT during their encore performance last night. I'm happy for her. :)

Yep, the judges were dead on, I think she is staying way to aggressive in her dancing, she needs to allow herself to be feminine. She took a very manly approach to the dance tonight. I thought she was going to push her partner down a couple times. She even made a bull comment that made me wonder if she thought she was supposed to be the bull and not the cape.

She's too fake for me! Last week with the over-diva-drama-crying-acting act was a bunch a bs and then this week... :rolleyes: Too much!!! There are other ladies that are much better dancers and more real in the comp. this season, imo.

Guest StarBaby

I can't believe she got eliminated either. No freaking way she should have gone home before Jerry Springer or Sarah Evans.

WOW! Vivica is gone? We've been having a horrible electrical storm, power went out 4 times during the show, the last time was just after Tom Bergeron went to commercial with the promise that the elimination was coming up next! Thank you guys for being so prompt!!!

How did the judges react? Len was pretty sassy about who the last 4 standing were, I saw that much.

She wasn't one of my favorites either but I really thought it was Sara Evans turn to dance off the floor. However, I must commend Vivica for being one of THE classiest exits I've ever seen on "Dancing With the Stars." She was pure class personified upon hearing the news and on her speech following her dismissal. That's the way to exit a dance floor gracefully. Great example and good job Vivica, we'll miss you.

She was so gracious in her eviction from the show. I have a couple friends that love the dancing but won't watch the show because of the fan aspect of the "dismissal". The popularity of the contestant keeps them in long after they should have left making it not fair to the better dancer.

:o I was shocked that Vivica was the one eliminated last night. I guess I should have had somewhat of a clue when the hostess of the show asked her at the beginning of the show how she (Vivica) thought her chances were for staying another week. Still... When it was Vivica and Monique in the bottom two, I thought for sure it was Monique who was going home.

I also agree that Vivica's exit was very classy. I really thought Sarah was probably going to go this week. Crazy!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name