Willa Ford & Maxsim Chmerkovskiy

Dade

• 1 month later...

I agree, Tarman, that if Willa isn't eliminated before Springer, she'll get a lot of his votes after his elimination. She does seem like the trailer trash-type, huh? LOL I dunno... Maybe it's just me, but I just can't get into rooting for Willa. I still relate her to a Britney Spears wannabe, and I can't stand Britney. :lol:

She annoy's me. :( But, her performance was pretty good.

I agree, CeCi. Willa's performance last night was quite elegant and very moving. She did a great job. I did have to laugh, though, when she was talking about her grandmother and said that she wanted to show her grandmother that she could be a lady, and then in the next breath said that being in the bottom two the first two weeks "sucked." LMAO!

I want him on the beach! But that ain't gonna happen!!

Seriously though, if the rest of the season is going to become a Maksim/Willa innuendo fest let them go out soon. I don't want to tune in to see how many weeks it takes for us to see them having breakfast in bed, just dancing is enough.

She is getting so much better. I loved her dancing last night. I can tell that people do not like Willa not really sure why. I still want Maxsim to be my personal dancer.

Well, that kinda sucked-----Jerry's still on, Sara's still on, Willa's gone.

I knew she wasn't gonna win, but I thought the way she was improving, she might slip into the top 4 or 5.

Very nice exit, though. Consoling Jerry, who must have felt bad. Going out like a pro, smiling.

Hard to believe soooo many Jerry Springer Show fans watch Dancing with the Stars :huh:

(not a bouncer in sight)

Willa and Max have nothing to be ashamed of.... loved watching them and improve each week

Guest StarBaby

Willa & Max should still be in the competition. It is ridiculous that Sarah and Jerry are still there. No offense to Jerry, but he should have gone home tonight, and if he didn't it should have been Sarah. I really think they need to take a hard look at how they weight the audience/judges votes.

Talker, I've been wondering the same thing for the last 5 weeks. So, better late than never:

1999-performing under the stage name Mandah, signed with MCA, which released her song "Lullaby" on soundtrack of Pokemon: The First Movie. She landed a spot as an opening act for the Backstreet Boys. This not only brought her attention for her performances but also for her relationship with Backstreet Boy Nick Carter.

Ford's label had her change her stage name to Willa Ford, so as to avoid confusion with Mandy Moore and promoted her as a beautiful singer with a "good girl" image. After negative publicity tainted her clean-cut image, MCA dropped her and let her move to a label that would embrace her "bad girl" image.

During a mall tour for Nautica Kids, Lava/Atlantic Records noticed Ford. Shortly thereafter, Lava/Atlantic gave Ford a deal and put her into their recording studio with a diverse group of writers and producers. Unlike some teen singers, Ford preferred to write most of her lyrics.

2001-Ford released her debut album Willa Was Here, containing the single "I Wanna Be Bad." The album used pop/R&B grooves, dance beats and vocoders. Despite this hit single, the album reached only No. 56 on the Billboard 200 album chart.

Ford served as the spokesperson for Pantene Pro-V's Pro-Voice campaign and appeared on the in-concert cable special Teensation. Ford also hosted MTV's Total Request Live and Say What Karaoke. She then won a contract with MTV.

2002- Ford co-wrote and sang a duet with South Korean pop star Park Ji-yoon entitled "Nastified," which appeared on Ji-yoon's fifth album, Man.

2003- Ford hosted The Morning After and her debut reality series

• 1 month later...

ap_100.jpg

'Dancing' Star Willa Ford Engaged

mike_modano.jpgWillaford200x235.jpg

Mike Modano and Willa Ford announced their engagement in Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES, California -- Willa Ford doesn't wanna be bad anymore

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name