Sarah Evans & Tony Dovolani

Dade

• 5 weeks later...

I wondered that too.

First I thought, well, they were the second couple out there, and they didn't want to score her too high, to leave room for better performances. But, they also seemed rather harsh with their comments.

Then, when her scores are as bad or worse that Jerry's, and Tucker's -- come on!

I was worried she would go, because I was positive it woulnd't be Jerry, and I didn't know what kind of fan base Tucker would have. Anyway, I'm really glad she stayed.

Maybe the judges expected more from her, since she does perform in front of people all the time, and she is in the music industry.

Anyway -- I like her, but she does seem very nervous and/or stiff. It seems really apparant to me when sh'e being interviewed. And -- I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I really hated her dress!

I hope she loosens up and shines a little bit more this coming week!

She was so much better! But I'm still a little worried for her, since everyone did so great last night. She does have a huge fan base, but so do many of the others! It must be a little discouraging to improve so much, yet still be at the bottom of the pack!

I hope Sara sticks around, and one of the blondes goes. I have nothing against blondes, but I have no idea who either of these women are. I've read their bios, but neither is anyone I've seen, or heard of before.

Yeah, she was pretty bad...(lol). Her dance nearly put me to sleep. It was that boring, IMO. I'm getting tired of her "hick" act. Sarah needs to learn to adjust to the different dances. It seems that if she doesn't put some type of country element into it she just can't get it. The dress she wore tonight was horrible, too. I thought she looked like a brunette Elly May Clampett. Blech.

Guest StarBaby

I think she was probably the worst last night, but overall, I still think Jerry should go home before her. And don't count out her fan base in voting for her. It will be an interesting elimination, because other than Jerry or Sara, none of the others should even be considered to go home this week.

I totally agree Starbaby, it will be interesting to see who goes this week. I think we have Jerry, Emmitt and Sara in the bottom three, as far as actual dancing ability. But, Sara has a huge voting base and Jerry probably pulled out a victory last night... that would leave Emmitt but, he really doesn't deserve to go next imo... but, I don't think there's a huge football fan base watching this show... hope I'm wrong though.

You guys are correct about her fan base. Somewhere on the net, I think it was on the CBS DWTS message board that I was browsing a few weeks ago, there's even a link to a letter put out by a well-known politician asking everybody to tune in and vote for Sara because she represents real American family values, etc. She may hang around for a couple of more weeks for the same reason Kellie Pickler did. She's very popular among country music fans, and there's a ton of them.

Interesting thing about Sarah Evans. Sarah and her husband are Rebublicans and Sarah's husband wants to run for political office. Sarah is on the Sean Hanniday show as a quest quite often.

Guest StarBaby

Well, I didn't have anything against her, but now that I know she is a right wing Republican, her butt can just go home as far as I am concerned!

I don't know about Emmitt -- there might be a bigger fan base than you think. Look how long Jerry Rice hung around last year. Don't get me wrong, there towards the end, Jerry was getting pretty good, but he probably should have left before a couple of others.

Yeah, Marty, that seems to fit. Tom DeLay was the guy that circulated the letter. I think Emmitt Smith may neutralize some of that vote, since Emmitt was a Dallas Cowboy All-Star for years. And they're both the same type of dancer. They can be very good or very bad on any given week. Last week Sarah was great,this week it was Emmitt's turn.

Guest StarBaby

Hopefully her voting block was too busy to call in tonight. I am hoping she goes home, unless Jerry does. But that's it -- one of the two of them needs to go.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name