Are you enjoying the All Star Season?

missumax

All Star Season  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying the All Star Season?

• Yes
    • No

I'm enjoying this season but then I have enjoyed every season. Sure its different with all the big egos and myriad alliances and constant manipulation. I still find myself screaming at the computer for these guys to wake up... it means I am involved.

-Yes-

I didn't watch the finale last season until two days after it happened.

I know I'll watch the finale this season because I still actually like everyone who is left in the house. go figure

I don't enjoy some of (ok, many of the remaining) the returning houseguests, although it was great to see Alison thrown out so early and for me so enjoyably as well. I don't like Mike Boogie, but I am really enjoying watching Will work his magic again, and every magician needs his loyal assistant. It amazes me that once again so many allegedly "expert" players are so oblivious to Will's gameplay although it is rather boring to watch in action.

Well let's see....hmmmmm....snore, snore, snore.

First of all too many Sov's because people got to vote them in. I've said it before it's Season 6 all over again with the SOV thinking they are the almighty ones. They were pissed that everyone was going to after them, well duh! And since when is Mr Jack Shack is an All Star? I didn't know doing that made people famous. His mother must be so proud! Plus, all he does is whatever Janelle tells him to do.

The HOH comps are boring Q & A's. They should have games instead where everyone has fun and we get to laugh at the idiots.

If it wasn't for Will and Boogie's DR sessions it wouldn't be worth watching. Thank goodness they had the sense to put them in there for some comic relief.

But I guess it's like smoking....you know it's bad but you keep on doing it because you're hooked.

It should be called Big Brother 7 All Snores.

Archived