Are you enjoying the All Star Season?

missumax

All Star Season  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying the All Star Season?

• Yes
    • No

I am just not into this All Star season. Too many hard core personalities to deal with. They started the season not doing anything and now they are all out for themselves. Yes thats the nature of the game....but it just seems to me to be a bit more dramatic this time around.

The innocence of being in the game is lost with this season. They all know what its like, how to be etc. There is just nothing special about it.

I am not trying to "Will" myself outta this season. I dunno I am just not impressed with this season.

Well the haunting thing was comical but beyond that....ehh.

yall know where i stand

I agree that this season would be much better if their were new people. There's to much left over emotion from last season to really be able to enjoy this season. Reading the forums and watching the live feeds almost seems like a continuation of last year and I don't know about y'all but I was kinda glad to see last season end....it was emotionally exhausting! :blink:

I'm not emotionally invested in this season like I was in S6.

I am glad they got the All Star season over with. That way no one will want another one. laugh. They need all new people on the next season and I hope that no one has any pre-existing relationship with anyone else in the house.

I am enjoying this season although I agree that new characters make the game more interesting. We knew most of the personalities this year and the hype that followed them. Most of the posters this year have assumed the same loyalties they had last year. Will and Boogie are funny sometimes but are totally making fun of the whole game. I will absolutely hate to see them win in the end because they will brag about how great they are and how they did nothing in the game but cause confusion and charm their way to the top.

No, I am being tortured by the All Star season. Any sports fan who roots for one side or another knows the pain of watching your side lose yardage or fumble the ball. The pressure builds through the season if there are close games, and it's a huge relief if your team is either a big winner or big loser.

I don't remember who it was on this board, but I pressed the question of why the TV is not turned off if so unhappy. He dodged the question, but I definitely have given it some thought. I will turn off the feeds if, say, Marcellas is featured, but I still come back to the long-term season-watching, even knowing that SOD is going to most likely decimate the SOV2.

Why?: It's the seeds of hope, I suppose - maybe Pavlov's Dog Theory, as well. That and Will's black knee socks.

i'm liking it, i remember posting about how horrible it started off (this is my first year with live feeds) because of their endless discussions about each of their past seasons, and frequent fire from will/mike b namedropping...........but all of that has given way to janelle bashing and fire from will/mike b namedropping.....oh wait, im trying to say i like it.......

i like the new twists, and the hoh redo was pretty fun :)

I am just not into this All Star season. Too many hard core personalities to deal with. They started the season not doing anything and now they are all out for themselves. Yes thats the nature of the game....but it just seems to me to be a bit more dramatic this time around.

The innocence of being in the game is lost with this season. They all know what its like, how to be etc. There is just nothing special about it.

I am not trying to "Will" myself outta this season. I dunno I am just not impressed with this season.

Well the haunting thing was comical but beyond that....ehh.

I'm not happy with it either....

I am enjoying it, though its definetly not as great as i expected....i really thought there would be more twists and more excitment.but maybe my expectations were set too high w/ the term "all-star season?and i dont see why everyones making such a big deal over how many people there were from season 6,season 5 had 3 people they just werent smart enough to use that as an advantage and team up!

Not really .. I wish that they'd skip to the end, give Janie or Will their money and let us all go home early, with a new cast of people who are more honored to be there and thus, less prone to giving shout outs, and singing, and talking about DR, and other common causes of Fire/Fish/FOTH every five seconds.

I think the problem with the "All-Star" Season is that the most interesting hg's were voted out early...

think of what drama Alison would have brought to the house. I would have loved to see her and Janelle vie for "blonde bombshell" . Jase left too early as well. Granted, they could be characterized as "annoying", but at least it would be interesting. Erika is a total bore and I cannot fathom how she made it into the house, other than she is "eye candy" in a bikini. I could go on, but you get my drift!

Love the DR with CT.

Right now the SOVs probably prefer Cappy and April to some of the floaters. They don't have to live with them, they know it's a one-and-done deal.

I'm enjoying it because it's frequently chaotic . Who could have guessed the do-over? We still don't have a clue who most of the HG are going to nominate if they get HOH. Keep them filled with booze and their stomachs empty and watch the ratings go through the roof.

Chicken George celebrated his non-nomination yesterday by doing a belly flop in the pool. Afterwards they had a big food fight and there's tons of food in the pool now. Big Brother was annoyed. If this was Austrailia where they are punished monetarily for breaches of conduct they would have nothing left to play for by now.

Archived