Monday, August 14th

GUESTOFBB

Boogie was telling Will that he was going to create "showmance history" when he voted Erika out, and boy was she going to have egg on her face. How they are "making good TV". Yesterday in the exercise room Will, Boogie, and James having a conversation on how they HAD to get Janelle to put up Marci to freak him out, and James said "ooohhh,,,should we flip the vote and take out Marci?" and then they said no Erika needs to go. Today by the pool Boogie was telling James "should we let Erika have one vote, that way she will think it is from me". Does no one else catch these conversations? He also whispered to Will one day that he just trashed Erika in the DR, and started laughing saying he was going to go find her and see if he could get a kiss now. I really think Will and Boogie are playing the whole house, with no true allegiance to anyone else. I think they could go either way with the votes......but I will not be surprised to see Erika go.

Well who knows what to believe. Today at 2:55 Boogie and Will were talking about flopping the votes and keeping Erika. Boogie said he would start a fake fight with Marcellas and then Will would use the excuse he has to vote out Marcellas for his boy Boogie.

This game drives me nuts because we don't know from minute to minute what is true what to believe and what is going to happen.

Guest StarBaby

IF (and yes, I said if, because there is nothing official yet) Boogie has it, he would be a fool to use it this week. Either person goes home this week and it's not a big deal for him (without Erika, he can just go back to using the jack shack). He would want to save it until either him or Will is in jeopardy, maybe using it the third week even if they're not on the block just to shake things up. Just my opinion, of course.

It would be insanely stupid if Booger used his Coup this week when he and Will are not in danger. Part of me hopes he does so I can call him "insanely stupid". :P

Edit: Oops - just caught your post StarBaby....shoulda just said, "ditto", except I like my "insanely stupid" comment.

But, if Boogie is right about the coup de etat and that means he can upset the nominations....He could put up Janelle . Isnt the coup used at the very last moment just before the evictions.??? I know the whole house, except Howie, would vote her out and the house would be very happy she is gone. At the last minute change the the nomination. Janie wouldnt have time to be mad at Boogie cause she'll be gone.YAY.!!!!!!!!

If Janelle were to go up last minute she would be gone. Easily. Perfect opprotunity to get rid her. Then someone else can win HoH and the show can be interesting in that aspect.

It won't be used this week. Boog will use it when the time is absolutely right.

:D

Poor Janelle, if she only knew that the same people who are smiling to her are really wanting to get her out the house. She is too trusting.

James calls her fat and talks trash about her because personally he is afraid and jealous of Janelle and how much better at the game she plays than he does.

I am hope that Howie brings home the next HOH

Guest StarBaby

News Flash! Boogie and Will don't want Janelle out of the house yet. They in fact, have said several times in private (just the two of them) that they want to keep both Janelle and Danielle around as long as they can (all the way to final four) so that they two girls keep going after each other, and each week they save the one that is up (without it looking like they did of course). It keeps the heat off of CT, and they have two powerful players on their side (without the girls knowing it).

So, WHY in the world would Boogie waste his coup putting up Janelle. He needs to keep it for insurance and hopefully he can figure this out all by himself, since Will won't be able to help him with that kind of snap decision this week.

They are having a mid-point celebration with pizza and cake. George must have gotten permission to eat for the party. Although maybe we are on FOTH right now because he assumed he could eat and there is a huge to-do. I bet they are chasing him around the back yard, tackling him to the ground, and forcibly removing the pizza from his hands.

Maybe George has to go up and Erika WILL go home on Thursday. ;)

one thing is for sure this year..... us peeping toms and tometts have no clue who will go home every week because these people change their minds more than they change their underwear :blink:

on a side note..... its pill popping time :D

Guest StarBaby

Fizzle, be sure to do some altered posting after the pills kick in. I enjoy it so much! :P

Looks like the naughty houseguests had a food fight during their little party! Everybody is on massive clean up duty! Bad, bad houseguests!

:lol: sure thing Starbaby

and yeah, maybe a little cake fight.... i guess janelle's banana bread was better than the cake!!! i wonder what crawled up danielle, erika, and marcellas's butts... when the feeds came back they were in the red room all pissy looking. :huh:

Guest StarBaby

I'm watching the feeds and I just had deja vu! They were doing belly flops in the pool, then it cut to Marcy and Janelle in the kitchen and marcy was saying something about it being 8:30. It's now 9:05 BBT, and I swear about half an hour ago, I saw the same little snippet on the feeds, then it went to flames for half an hour. WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! And NO, I did not take any of Fizzle's pills.

I just love watching them play "Bullshit", my favorite college drinking game. My best memory was teaching the game to my 80 year old grandmother, but telling her the name of the game was "Liar Liar pants on Fire" and she LOVED it!

I hope these guys are learning the same lessons I learned from the game...once you get someone's "tell" (their body clues when they lie), it makes you question lots of things:)

Big conversation James is having with Boogie. James said they all have to be on board with voting out Marcellas and not Erika. James said everyone is in on it. Boogie said yes cool. James said anyone that gets HOH Janelle is going up. They will all block her from getting the POV.

So James and Danielle think that Marcellas is going and Boogie agreed. The way things flip her ya just never know. I hate it this year. ugggg.

Thanks for the update Marty . . . at the same time that was happening I was watching #1&2 with Will telling Erika in the bathroom that if Boogie's power involves being able to evict somebody without any restrictions then plan B will be to use it to put Janelle back on the block if she does end up winning POV next week. (That's assuming Boogie does have the power and he is able to re-nominate somebody who's already won POV - all uncertain at this point, eh?)

Archived