Monday, August 14th

GUESTOFBB

wah wah, bitch bitch, complain complain. these guys need to get into the seesaw business.

Mortys reports, (thanks for the hard work) i cant keep up anymore.

And i still watch!

And i still read them!

Its not fun anymore!

Hopefully i tired of this bull_ _ _ _, and start a life again. :(

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW , C B S. :)

Houseguests think Boogie has won the coup d' etat and strategies are changing on a dime. Is it CG or Marcellas that will go up in Dani's place??? Janie will have to decide at some point tonight/day... POV ceremony is this afternoon.

i am willing to bet money that janie will put up cg, yet another fatal mistake for her. why does she want to keep people that want her out?

in the meantime i can't stand watching the seesaw that you guys brought up. My head can't take it! I will just come on tomorrow afternoon real quick to see who was nom'd.

If Boogie has the right phrase and he won, wouldn't it be best if Janell put up the opposite of who they want her to?? If Boogie gets to take off someone and put up someone else, say Janell puts up CG then would he use it to take him or erika off?? Or if Janell put up James would he use his power and put up Marcellas?? And will he take both off and put up Janell and someone else and do what Daniell wants??? I thought the house guests were not supposed to know whether they won or not till thurs and have to make a snap decision, which would be the best thing, a quick decision, without much time to think?? Did anyone else hear that they weren't supposed to know if they won and what it entails until thurs.

Is anyone else getting tired of the guys in the house saying that Janelle is fat?? James has said this over and over and I think it's discusting! Just because she doesn't look like a waif like Erica, doesn't make her fat. Dani has meat on her and they don't call her fat! I think Jani looks good. She represents what alot of us women around the world look like. Am I right about this? I'm just getting fed up of James comments! And while I'm on this topic, they need to give Howie a break. Just because he's heavier then the other guys in the house doesn't make him fat. Will is constantly bugging him and so has Dani and the others. But do you see how skinny Will has gotten in the house? Does that give him a right to pick on Howie? If Will is so perfect, then why did he have lipo before he went into the house? I think Howie looks good. Yes, he is a bigger man, but he is not fat, he is a good looking man who should feel good about himself, not made to feel bad about himself. Just my thoughts!

jani/kaysar/fan

I dont think Janie is fat at all, she's normal, average, healthy. Marilyn Monroe was about the same size or al ittle larger and everyone thought the world of her. Women back then and now are an average clothes size of 12 or 14. Janie's body is ideal to me, I'm underweight and have always envied women with atheletic and curvy bodies. I think Erika looks ghastly, her face and body. She's wasting away.

As for Janie's gameplay as hoh, she's so gullible when it comes to other people's opinions. She knows what she needs to do, she has good instincts, but she lets others talk her out of it. She wants to see the good in people and forgives/forgets even when she knows they've talked crap about her, marcellas for example.

I do not think that Janelle "sees the good" and forgives Marcy for the things that he said. Instead she thinks she may get his vote for the win if she makes it to the final two.

I do not see Jan or Howie as "fat". However, I think they should give Howie a hard time. He said he has gained 15 pounds in the BB house. That is ridiculous. He eats non stop. Maybe he is poor outside the house and lives off bread so even the slop looks good to him. He needs to spend some time in the gym provided by BB and less time sleeping and eating. Erika looks sick (not slang sick either), but hospital sick. She needs to eat.

In the daily update and on the message board everyone keeps saying "they think someone has won the Coup" Are they actually saing Coup in the house or is this editorializing by the readers? From what I know, the "power" and who won the power is not going to be revealed until Thursday.

""Is anyone else getting tired of the guys in the house saying that Janelle is fat??"" Saying a girl is fat has always been an easy, lame, cheap shot people have used to make someone get mad. The average size is a lot bigger than Janelle, that's just a fact.

It's about 7:50 in the BB house and Dani is looking a little hung over...I wonder if she regrets any of the comments she made last night in the hot tub? On another note, I just did my first feed updates last night and wow...that's hard (and I'm lousy at it).

Today's gonna be good guys...can't wait to see if Howie and Jani remind Dani of their hot tub convo!

Thanks Mendes! I was just so worried about mis-representing anything someone might have said...

I felt like such a "dirty birdie" because James and Marci seemed to be having a game conversation, but I couldn't stop watching spin the bottle! I'm just mad at myself for leaving before the calling each other out portion of the evening began.

I guess that is the way it goes. Janelle defiantly should get the most gullible award on Thursday. I really hate the way Will, Boogie and James played her. Sucks.

I love the way the LoD is playing Janelle. Finally the game has gotten interesting to watch.

As to who is going home...Erika was a goner before they talked Janelle into nom Marcy so I dunno who will go now. Perhaps we will find out on the feeds tonight. I have a feeling that CT will vote out Erika so they can keep their psuedo-alliance going with the SOV's. If they evict Erika, SOV is happy, Dani is happy since she is in the LoD, James is happy to keep his pseudo alliances all happy, Marcy is happy because he is still here, & CG is confused (but that's nothing new :P ).

CT is smart & they know it is in their best interest to evict Erika as she will be the only one mad if they do & who cares because she will be gone :D

I predict an Erika eviction. No cunfusion :wacko::lol:

I hate how Janelle is letting herself be manipulated by those people... I keep hoping for a "wakening" but I just don't know... I HOPE and THINK that Erika will be the one leaving Thursday... I know they said last night that they want Marci to THINK he is going home and Erika THINK she is going to be safe so they can throw Marci off his game on Thursday night... Who knows, I think it would be stupid for them to vote out Marci because that just lets Janelle and Howie know that CT played them and would more and likely mean if Howie won HOH he would put them up or something!! Anyway... If they want to keep playing both sides like they are now (and they have it made) they will vote Erika out... Who knows though!

The goal for the James, Will and Boog were to get Marcellas on the block at some point. Mission accomplished.

Poor Marcellas. He is gonna be shocked. And so will all of them. Everyone that isn't Janelle knows that Marcellas has to leave that house. This week will be huge for that and the fact that someone will win the Coup.

:D

Yeah, I think Erika is going home. The plan all along was to put Marcellus up, drive him crazy by telling him he was a goner, and then flipping the vote and voting out Erika. CT made a deal with the SOV, and it's too early in the game for them to betray them, they're still in the trust-building mode with Janelle. And Janelle has George's undying gratitude now, apparently. So she will probably have his vote. CT, George, Howie-----she only needs three. If they lose one, she'll be the tie-breaker.

But I've said it before-----you never can tell what CT is going to do, and it's a long time till Thursday.

Archived