Help Post in Live Feed Updates!

morty

I thank everyone that's been posting, but we could use a few more people to fill in the gaps. I've been doing my best to help Jem (can you tell I've been writing again?) but I'm just not up to doing the 18 hour shifts, I'm recuperating again from another operation, and Jem has a daughter and husband that need her, plus she's packing to move. So we could really use some help here. Please!

I'm not asking our regular posters to do more, I'm asking all you people that have never written to give it a try. We don't need Shakespear or a legal transcription. You just need to write what you saw on the feeds so we don't have so many gaps.

If you have trouble getting on the board at time, just write your coverage in notepad and paste it into a post when you can log-on.

Thanks to everyone that has posted, I really appreciate it, and so do thousands of readers that get your updates re-written on the main BB page.

-Morty

thanks everyone who posts, it really helps catch up to date

and for anyone with feeds if you have never posted.....if you come here and enjoy the updates, maybe try to dedicate at least one posting session a week to help out

and, im not getting any InternalServerError thingamajiggs tonight YAY! (sorry guests.....come in and be identified! )

Yipee!!!!

I know I said thank you to Morty in another thread but, actually being able to post and roamfrom thread to thread tonight is just so f'ing amazing.... sorry for the verbage but, I'm damn excited!!! :D

:lol::lol: jem gonna report Ceci hehehe

but yes, i gotta agree with Ceci.. i am F'ing exicted that i am not getting any error messages and no slow loading... jem is right, we are zipping along tonight

sorry guests... but all ya gotta do is register... wait... dont do that, i want to continue to ZIP!!! :lol::lol:

I just wanted to drop in and say that the boards are zipping along, even right after the show!! It is exciting, and it helps a lot with transcription. I had started transcribing in a Word document, thinking that I would have to send it to Jem, but I was able to get online and post it right away!! This calls for a celebration!! :D

I'm sorry I didn't see your message sooner, Morty. Since I saw it, I've been trying to drop in more often, and the hamsters have been more entertaining lately, which makes the time go by faster. Is there a certain time of day that you are seeing gaps that you need filled?

Happy hamster watching,

Beth

i suggested this before. and i am glad it finally gets put in place. no guest = no error and everybody happy but them :)

Actually, Morty was able to work out some board settings. We tried it with guests viewing during the show and IT WORKED!!

So uvp, guests are reading the boards now and were during the Live Show. :)

"Hopefully this help with the Live Feed updates. I know how frustrating is can be to get the errors while posting."

*worships whoever did this*

thank god. I sometimes ended up posting things 4 or 5 times by accident and would try to fix it and error again :o

anywho, I'm trying to post in there as much as I can....!

Archived