Sunday, August 13 Tv show

uvp

He gave Janelle props. Did you miss that?? ~ quote blanche

ummm yeah, i saw it and that is why i said what i said. instead of calling her names this time, he finally came clean with his true feelings... he knows janelle is a better player than him. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sam,

A lot of that stuff Will just throws out there (like Erika and Boogie living together for 6 months) just to entertain (confuse) the audience. What I think is really going on is Erika is still with her boyfriend Josh and she's just making it out to Boogie (and everyone else) that she's recently broke up.

I think she and Josh plotted the whole strategy before the show started. Apparently they think Boogie has a weakness for showmances (I agree), and what better way to get in good with chilltown than to make a play for him?

She's using him, and he's using her to make himself look good on the show -- although that last part is pretty questionable. With some help from James (who wants Erika out of the way) who is always sure to tell Boogie how Erika is campaigning for votes (against Boogie b/c she thinks he might be nominated), Boogie has now decided that it would be best to cut her loose. Chilltown sees Erika as a potential problem. At this point, I don't think it would matter who Janelle puts up in Danielle's place, it looks like Erika is out.

Yes, James gave respect to Janie when it comes to comps. She is not a master BB player because of her gullibility, imo, but she rock at the comps and it was refreshing to see James say that without dissing her.

So is there any time that George swore on his kids to vote to keep Kaysar, and if not, where did that idea originate?

Not sure where they are getting that CG said that. I dont get the live feeds, either. But, from the clips from here, he told Kayer..." I cant tell you how I'll vote"...

What about the 5 to 1 to evict Kayer. Doesnt Janie realize that Chill Town voted against her. Is She blonde..oops I mean blind. :rolleyes:

I never saw George ever say anything to Kaysar other than stuff like Kaysar 'I really like you and you've never done me wrong and I will keep in mind all that you have done for me when I cast my vote' all said with the typical George smile. And then Kaysar maybe read that they way he wanted to instead of hearing what was tactfully trying to tell him. But I don't watch the feeds very often, so I can't be sure . . .

PS Thanks Carmen for the explanation! I find Will extremely confusing . . . Erika also said something on the feeds once about how Josh broke up with Erika because of stuff he had seen her do on the feeds, so maybe he didn't want to feel like he might get hurt again (due to a possible showmance) and made a preemptive strike although he still loves her very much (?) Also I thought I heard Erika say Josh participated in the POV competition . . . maybe Boogie realized there was unfinished business there and combined with her giving out the info . . . eh, I don't know! I wish they'd do a Star Magazine-type column over at CBS to analyze these important issues - enquiring minds want to know! :lol:

Guest StarBaby

Yeah, she knows how they voted, they have discussed it. They told her it wouldn't have mattered anyway (which is true). The most they could have done is forced a tie, and the HOH breaks the tie, and Kay still would have gone home.

Erika also said something on the feeds once about how Josh broke up with Erika because of stuff he had seen her do on the feeds, so maybe he didn't want to feel like he might get hurt again (due to a possible showmance) and made a preemptive strike although he still loves her very much (?) Also I thought I heard Erika say Josh participated in the POV competition . . . maybe Boogie realized there was unfinished business there and combined with her giving out the info .

That is what happen...I wondered what happen yesterday that made Boogie turn on Erika..Now I can sigh.... I think you are on to something here sam the cat...SHe should have covered her tracks... Now she is going to get burned...

Thanks for the information

Guest StarBaby

Erika started campaigning against Boogie because she thought that's who Janie would put up as the replacement nom. Of course, word got back to Boogie.

I'm not 100% sure Sparklet because the timeline gets so messed up but Erika was talking about how they were told before hand that they couldn't touch any of the guests before they were introduced so she knew right then that Josh was there . . . I'm confused because there was a Josh in that 'ghost' thingie on Sunday - was that maybe her boyfriend or is was that just that guy from BB4 who did Playgirl? Guess will have to wait for Tuesday to see the sparkage level between the two of them if he is there and see for ourselves if that had something to do with it . . . :)

CG told Kaysar that he liked him and would remember the things Kaysar said to him in Kaysar's desperate attempt to save himself at the last minute. CG never swore on his kids to protect Kaysar. CG never promised Kaysar his vote. In fact, he refused to discuss how he would vote.

I think you're right, Smassadi... Somewhere, I remember Will saying that.... nasty bugger that he is! (hahaha) But it is completely unfair to CG. Yes, he's not the star player. No, he's not as entertaining as the others. But damn! Wonder what CG will think when he finds out what has been said about him? And do you think he would confront them?

CG is not going to confront anybody. Why would he? He has the age which brings wisdom enough for him to realize that this is just a game. (ditto for Danielle)

Also the Josh (if that's his name can't remember) that Erika dated was from Season 1 while the Josh that Danielle talks about all the time is from BB3.

my funniest part of the show was how the idiot janelle still hasnt learn about the bible swearing incident of last year. she is more pissed at cg lack of vote for kaysar when WILL the person feeding her the info didnt vote for him to stay either.

Archived