cbs i see doing a good spin job on comp <_<

robbery

that broad annoying as hell

<_<<_<<_<<_<

bitch aint leaving :lol:

Thou shalt not flame or bait... unless you're me, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Quote Skarika "I'm just a simple girl from a town called Chill"

That's the saddest thing I've ever seen on here! They have little use for her now, and will have even less if it means saving Dani.

"Night Boogie!"

LMAO :lol::lol:

:mellow: where am i flaming or baiting anyone :mellow: ?

groupies relax if i wanted to flame or bait ya i would ;)

Quote eRiKA: ""I'm just a simple (MINDED) girl from town a called CHILL." :D

Funny, how I wanted Danielle to get evicted but after hearing these words leave Erika's mouth; I would like to see her tranny (yes I said it - she looks more like those men who dress like women and solicit sex from men - I lived in Manhattan and I saw it) ass out the door.

ericka the leech

plan all this in advance

she will dumb mike once she is finish using him

Erika just thinks she's part of Chilltown. But...I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO CHILLTOWN :lol::lol::lol:

Poor poor Erika. It's almost to the point of sad it's so mean the way she has been strung along. It's kinda mean but she kinda deserves it so I am torn. Ahhh well that's life in the BB house :P

That was a good show tonight I like the a girl from a small town name Chill... That was awesome...Like Dani said lets put on the gloves...Janelle she accepts your challenge... Exiciting isnt it.??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a big Janelle supporter, but I've gotta give it up for Danielle. She knew she struck the first blow, so she had to go up. She knew it wasn't anything personal, just like she did the first time she was put up. Her diary room sessions are an indication of her character. She and Janelle are ready to do battle, but you know they have a lot of respect for each other. That's the way this game should be, not that slimy punk James calling his alliance member a "stupid bitch" in what was supposed to be his goodbye message to Kayser.

At this point you just want to tell James to get the hell out of the way and let the pros {Danielle, Will, Janelle,}play the game. The rest are just getting in the way.

Quote: "Wow, that almost seemed like that was Janelle in bed with Boogie at the end. Or I should say it sounded like Janelle's voice."

Okay...now I am lost and I must remember to watch the end of the show. I always leave after the HOH walks away from the table.

Could it be that Janelle and Boogie are a couple. He owns a restaurant and she is a waitress. Never know! I just lost much respect for her though if it is true. But it gives me great pleasure to know that if this is the case Erika is a fish out of the water in a town called Chill! :D

lol ginger.. it was erika with boogie, not janelle. that would be nasty!!! and i would have to hang my head in shame for janelle if it was... thank god it wasnt.

all i gotta say is james confirmed one thing tonight.. (other than being the weasel he is) he proved once and for all he is sooooo jealous of janelle and her stregth for winning comps. :lol:

James.....the weasel he is

Hey, I love James. :lol: He gave Janelle props. Did you miss that??

Janie is NOT my favorite. But, she is a master BB player. Yuck. ;) Well, except when it comes to Chill Town. :o They're sure pulling the wool over her eyes. :P

:D lol . . . it's funny when to see that when you give people something vague people will fill in the rest with stuff from their psyche :D

I liked seeing Maaarving again - he got some good cheers from the houseguests - yay! Didn't see BB2 but it looked like there was still a lot of history there between Will and Nicole!?! :unsure:

That was also cute that they gave the houseguests all those appliances to make slop food, including an EZBake oven!!!!! I would have loved to see what a lightbulb would have done to the slop :lol: Janelle's slop waffles looked pretty yummy . . . mmm waffles

PS Funny how Erika and Booger never kissed until this week when she's in danger of getting evicted and Booger is like the swing vote . . . I remember him BEGGING her for a kiss about a month ago and she did NOT look interested - but then Will said they've been living together for 6 months and conversely Josh says they just broke up?!? I'm all confused! :huh:

Archived