Is throwing competitions an All-Star show

BIGBRO99

This is getting out of hand. We have Will, Boogie & James throwing HOH's and POV's. This is an All-Star show!?!. George & Marci are hanging out and trying to avoid being noticed. Howie is an HG is search of a war. The house is one BIG alliance. This is the weakest BB thus far as far as playing the game. It is a sad show when Will, Boogie & James have a clear path to the final four. How sad for the viewers it is this easy for them.

Actually I don't know if Boogie was trying to lose the last HOH Competition's. He got third in the one that Erika won and then he got second in the one Janelle won. However I think the only people trying to win thing's are Marcellas, George, Janelle, Howie, Erika, and Danielle. I don't know about you guy's but it could be a easy HOH win for Danielle on Thursday.

I agree April. I think it is funny how so much trust within the HG's is dominate. To think how Dani, Janell & George won the POV's. Other players are tanking it. Hard to believe Dani & Janelle have put their trust in the these three. Dani, James, Janelle & Howie should be the only alliance.

I am saddened by the comp throwing, then people who are really trying or at least winning, get taken out because they are "too much of a threat". I think Booger threw last HoH when Janelle was out, but then during the redo, he tried to win, because if he didn't, Janelle would win (which she did).

I really think Howie is trying, as well as George, which makes me want them in the final 2.

It will all cumble for CT when Janelle is gone. CT is only being used by Danielle. If Janelle is around in two weeks, everything changes. Everyone will want to be in the final two with the most hated HG (Janelle). Danielle would be sacificed

And I am sure that everyone but Howie will throw the HOH comp so Danielle can win. They want her to do the "dirty" work again. A bunch of guys manipulating people and hiding behind the skirts of woman.

Pansy A$$es.

This year has really been a disapointment and having watched every year this is the first time I have said that.

I agree Marty. Dani & Janelle are the true All-Stars. I hope they join forces and wake-up. It is hard to believe Dani is giving James a free pass to freedom knowing he is in two alliances. Getting info is one thing, but James has no fear in this game.

I like this years BB It keeps me on my toes...Since BB2 players have always thrown HOHs until when it gets down to when they need to win...GO Dani...GO WILL to me they are playing the best...using different strats but effective

SHouts out to www.killwill.com I dont think this site is open however he talked about it on the feeds..I thought it was hilliarious..

This is getting out of hand. We have Will, Boogie & James throwing HOH's and POV's. This is an All-Star show!?!. George & Marci are hanging out and trying to avoid being noticed. Howie is an HG is search of a war. The house is one BIG alliance. This is the weakest BB thus far as far as playing the game. It is a sad show when Will, Boogie & James have a clear path to the final four. How sad for the viewers it is this easy for them.

Too bad so sad :P:P:lol::P

They are just playing the game... BB history... this is old school way of playing it.. 25% competition and 50% Brains and 25% luck to play this game..

Yeah but Drew had Diane...and he had his allinace with the twins and others who threw comps for him...they have been throwing comps on here since the bb2... The smart folks dont want HOH in the begining or when there is other targets in the house and they have to choose sides... Who wants the target on them..

Archived