Dear BB Producers from fans

WickedOne

Dear BB Producers,

Please collect BB metric counts for the number of times the same story is told; double the count if it is in regard to a houseguest season. When a threshold is reached, then begin to penalize the houseguest with something like one day of slop for each repeated story.

Decidedly Bored & Crazy except when Jenga was burned,

A long-time BB Fan, looking forward to BB going back to its roots.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Producers of BB

This year is the worst one yet. Not only did we get to see a repeat of Season 6 by letting the viewers vote, but they are not even the best players! Howie and Kaysar are not All Stars! Also, the viewers should never have a say what goes on in the house as these people are playing a game and should have no outside interference. It has become a popularity contest and not the game it was in the 2-5th seasons. They were the best!

:angry:

Producers of BB

This year is the worst one yet. Not only did we get to see a repeat of Season 6 by letting the viewers vote, but they are not even the best players! Howie and Kaysar are not All Stars! Also, the viewers should never have a say what goes on in the house as these people are playing a game and should have no outside interference. It has become a popularity contest and not the game it was in the 2-5th seasons. They were the best!

:angry:

i couldnt have said it better^^^^ :)

1. Show the DR & competitions. Not doing so lessens the value of the live feeds.

2. Budget for royalties; music is part of daily life, cutting away from the feeds because someone is singing, is cheap, & annoying to paying customers.

Would someone please take a minute and explaine to me why it seems most people dislike Julie Chen? Except for the fact that she dresses like a K-mart shopper she is attractive and articulate and does her hosting job very well...I just don't get it...what's the problem?

Thanks for the input.

Archived