Sunday, August 13th

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guestofbb, I have been in the restaurant business for more that 30 yrs, and it is my real job, I have been a bartender and a server, it enabled me to raise 4 children, working part time hrs for more than full time money by my own choice, so I disagree with that analogy that no one is a bartender by choice, and also that Janell gets by on her looks, she definitely is an attractive girl, but she does play the game, unfortunately this year she is too emotionally involved and not nearly as shrewed as on her season 6. And I myself do not think Dr. Will is attractive at all, when you first see him he looks attractive, but then he opens his mouth and sh*t comes out, that makes him less attractive to me. I do agree with you tho that Karen is a very pretty gal. I don't know why so many people look at the restaurant and bar business in a light that is so negative. I have worked in some very nice upscale places as well as some dives, but I always like the social aspect of my job and being able to meet and talk to lots and lots of people, I've had the worst of times and the best of times, and would never be unhappy that I chose to have this as my career!!

Don't they all want to be up against James in the end, thinking he won't get votes. Is she being cautious and not totally trusting what Will is telling her. It's a good thing, but in this case I guess from what I am reading he is telling the truth.

Why all of a sudden are they turning on James...are they afraid of Janelle?

Me too Midget, she has dissapointed me bigtime this season, although I do still like her, it's crazy to even go there like to threaten James, what good is that? I would send his ass packin quick fast and in a hurry giving them all the straight dope as I was doin it. Too bad the woman has no balls :(

I don't think they are afraid of Janell as much as they have really been bs-ing James from the git, Will would not have come out and told Janell that James was with CT if he was serious about their alliance, in my way of thinking anyhow. And I can't figure this thing that Boogie is sayin that he is playin Erica for the sake of all the guys in the world that have been set up and used as she thinks she is doing right now and is sooo safe, somehow I do not trust what Boogie is stating, and now he's cuttin her off???? Crazy. Also everything that comes out of Wills mouth always has a bit of truth to it, slightly sugar-coated, it seems to be his reverse psychology ploy, he tells you a bit of truth but because it is against part of your so called alliance in their minds why would he be so "HONEST" about it?? Pretty shrewed guy. So now his seemingly turning against James may be his way of really getting her to not put him up, he's a complicated kind of guy, that's for sure, I know I would not believed Jack out of his lips. I think you have to be really aggressive when it comes to CT and they have not done that thus far and it's gonna cost them <_<

I'm totally confused! First Will convinces Janie to get rid of James - then he sends Boogie up to convince her to keep James. No wonder Janie is wavering back and forth. I have no idea who is with who at this point. If someone here is actually following this - please explain!

can you believe the things that James said about Janell that Julie said to Kaysar??? That was MEAN and where does he get off callin someone greedy? He's the greediest!!!

The one thing I do know for sure, Will and Boogie are TOGETHER, the rest of them?????? Howie and Janell as well. I think it is a ploy of Dr. Wills to keep everyone in there as confused as possible.

I just read that james stated that Janell was like the movie MONSTER,,omg that is sooooooo mean and rude, what the F is this guys problem???

I actually think what happened last year is weighing on her mind. Had they not gotten rid of James & Sarah, even though James backstabbed them with that swearing on the Bible thing, they may have won. I really believe she is still not 100% sure about James, so this time I think she might just want to give him the benefit of the doubt. She doesn't want to make that same mistake twice. However, I feel this time it would be warranted.

I really didn't like Janelle last season but I like her more this year, but why oh why is she trusting James didn't she learn her lesson in S6. That being said I think she has a major crush on Dr.Will and thats whats clouding her judgement.

I still find it strange that people think its rude of James and other people to trash Janelle when she does it to the rest of them just as much, or more than them. Don't condone one person's actions just because you like him or her more than the other.

Go George! LOL! :D

Well, this week is going to be a bit more wild than last weeks' eviction because it was pretty much a given that Kaysar was gone.

This week. I don't know. No one knows who she is putting up for sure. She has 2 choices. George or Marcellas. Taking out Marcellas would be a serious blow as he is the better competitor. But the goal seems to be Erika getting ousted.

Go Danielle! LOL! :D

Danomac... are you watching the same feeds I am?? Janelles problem this year is she has defended James over and over and now she is seeing the light. She trusted Marcellas and defended him and said she loves him over and over until he turned on her. I think she only strikes back when she has been betrayed. As in the case with James and Marcellas and Erika.

This is in regards to the shit talking right. "Behind her back" as everyone says. I just don't like how almost everyone cries about it when James lets out a few choice words for her yet she does it towards him, behind his back, just as much as he does towards her.

You say its because she feels betrayed. You heard James say it over and over and over in the DR and when he talks to someone that isn't Janelle. That he felt betrayed with some decisions made by his alliance and he felt backstabbed.

They both have a right to do it to each other. One person is right over the other in this situation.

Someone or make that multiple people will come into this thread freaking the f*** out with what I just posted. And I could care less. That's the situation from a non partial view point.

Cheers to you brother or sister. I hope you don't do what I just mentioned.

:D

I say general bitch talkin amongst the house-guests is allowed, but to call someone a fat lazy bitch and compare her to Eileen wuornos in monster or the movie monster??, that goes beyond my sensibilities. I understand that James is tryin to win the game, but I prefer Dr. Wills strategy to the way James goes about things. I couldn't stand him last year and feel the same this year, and talk about GREED, there is noone more GREEDY than James, otherwise he wouldn't come off so ignorant and desperate to win the all mighty dollar, both Will and Boogie have careers outside of the house, their stakes seem to be more about foolin people and strategy, getting into the game and seein how far they can push themselves thru and laughing all the way, I find James so needy and desperate. And what was that jacked up comment he made about Sarah his girlfriend only talking to him on that phone call for air time??? Do I like CT any better , well no, but at least I can stomach them more so than James.

James was just talking w/Dani about he's so pissed Janelle is thinking about backdooring him...he wants that b*tch gone, etc...

Where does he get off? She would a be a smart ass player to backdoor his ass. I swear, I loved last season and thought James was a-ok....how many jack*ss pills did he swallow before coming back?

And I even agree that Janie took a couple stupid pills, but at least she's coming around. James is just a straight up ass now.

And for whoever pointed it out...if Janelle says that James has screwed them over so many times but she needs to keep him for numbers...doesn't she realize what she's saying? Obviously, if he throws things she wants, he's not there for the numbers either.

James more trash talk about Janie just now.

James to Dani: I'll back door that b!tch (Janey) and dance on her grave... - L34F

I can't even bury her, everything about her and on her is so fake i'd have to recycle her

Dani: ohh, that's harsh (with a bit of a grin)

Keeping James in right now can only benefit Janelle. He's the wedge between Danielle and Will -- they're the ones who will be scrambling to eliminate James. The last laught is on THEM. Will knows that Danielle has James in her back pocket -- which puts Will in jeopardy. Danielle knows that Will has James in his back pocket -- which puts Danielle in jeopardy.

Plus, Danielle and Will also know that James is working Howie and Janelle. No matter how you look at this thing, James is a threat to EVERYONE. THAT is why Janelle needs to keep James in the picture.

And dumblonde, of course I know James is in an alliance with chilltown. That's why they kept James over Kaysar. However, they made a big mistake. James can't be trusted. At least with Kaysar you get transparency. This is why chilltown is scrambling to find a way to get James out. They now know James is going to be nothing but trouble since he's got his foot in the door with just about everyone in the house.

Generally, chilltown doesn't make amateur mistakes. However, they have now made two big ones that I can see -- and interestingly, these mistakes in a way benefit Janelle. I hope she is smart enough to recognize them. First mistake: keeping James over Kaysar as I mentioned in my previous post. Will wants James gone so that Danielle loses an ally and will draw Danielle closer to chilltown. (I think Will wants Howie gone as well for a similar reason of drawing Janelle closer to chilltown).

Second mistake: and this one is pretty funny. The other night Will was doing a snow job on Janelle getting her to realize how dangerous Marcellas is and how Marcellas has been stabbing Janelle in the back and saying horrible things about her (like the game is rigged in her favor and so on). I think even Boogie was helping out by reinforcing all these bad things about Marcellas (in actuality, THEY want Marcellas gone because they know he is a threat to THEM). Anyway, after laying out all the reasons why Janelle should want to get rid of Marcellas, Will turns around and says at the end of the game he would be happy to award the $500,000 to anyone currently in the house EXCEPT Marcellas.

By letting Janelle know that, Will just destroyed his entire effort to get her to go against Marcellas. Because now she knows that if it's her and Marcellas in the end, the jury will probably vote for her to win.

I always thought Will was pretty smart, but here lately he's been making some pretty big mistakes. No wonder Janelle is so against putting Marcellas up. :P

I think it is NOT in Janells best interest to keep James, he isn't going to vote to keep her in the house no matter how you look at it, deals can be made with the others, James needs to go now before he does any more damage, and I believe if Janey would grow some balls and put James up it would send a definite message to the others.

Archived