Sunday, August 13th

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

""Erika jumping up and down on the bed screaming "we're the villians, we're the villians!!"

:lol:

I am a big SOV fan from last year but I like Danielle too. Danielle is nothing like that horrible Jennifer. I am passionate and if I cry I mean it, Jen fake crying was really bad and it always makes guys think women are being manipulative when we cry because it's fake. She also lied to Kaysar's face and relished it afterward. Danielle doesn't fake cry, she did not put up Howie because she promised him, and she seems to have a lot of compassion since she actually said a few times she wanted a truce with Janelle but James wouldn't let her. She seems to feel bad when she fights with someone, unlike Jen. Jen was a witch even in sequester.

As far as Erika being a big villian, I don't think so....most voted her for furniture :lol:

Danielle wants a truce with Janelle?

What does that mean? She is not going to nominate Janelle for eviction? She is not going to have her "drones" do that for her? ha ha ha ha ha ha

" ""Erika jumping up and down on the bed screaming "we're the villians, we're the villians!!" "

Erika was jumping up and down on the bed ??????

Damnnn.... she showed some emotion and I missed it ?

It seems odd that she hasn't been upset about being up on the block. hmmm .... could it be she knows she's safe because Dr. Will and Boogie will weave their magic to keep her in the game ?

(what a nice relaxing vaction she must be having ;) )

The whole shower thing was staged.... by Will. Boogie and Erica were his willing accomplances. I find it creepy the way Erica is so eager to say "Yeah, we (her and Janelle) will kiss" for the entertainment / enticement of the other too. Janie's not my fav this year, but I hate the way CT tries to get her in embarrasing or compromising situations when she has been drinking.

If the shower scene was staged by Will, unfortunately Will is the one who came off looking BAD, not Janelle. I can't imagine why Will would do that to himself.

I think Will has figured out that he can make it to the end in this game as long as Janelle is in it -- because he knows she won't cut him loose. Now if Janelle goes up on the block, I'm eager to see how Will is going to work it to keep Janelle safe.

Janelle is Will's best ticket to make it to the end. His only problem is Howie, and I think they'll plot to get rid of Howie before Janelle because of Janelle's loyalty to Howie.

Wills already started to put into Janelle's head that Howie is detrimental to her. She has already said once that Howie was bugging her. I think you're right about that. Howie is a problem for Will the same way James is a problem for him with Dani. Funny but I think Will is trying to get rid of all the men in the house and Janelle gets blamed or insulted for wanting all the women out. When she does it she's being an idiot but when Will does it it is good strategy. Why is that?

Well Cindy I think Janelle looked less than brite for going after Diane. Diane wasn't a threat all she had done was badmothed Jan on a website. Dani & Erika are much greater threats competition-wise.

Will going after James makes sense competition-wise. James is a huge threat. Howie, I see no reason to go after unless Will wants to isolate Janelle so he can use her for his gameplaye even better (plus if Will & Jan are final 2 no one would vote for Jan except Howie so Will would win). Other than Jan, Dani is in a direct alliance with Will & Erika is in a relationship w/Boogie (allthought CT has already said they are ready to cut Erika soon).

So really that leaves nothing but men for Will to go after yet Jan had a housefull of men but seems to always choose gals.

Plus CT brilliantly realized last nite that the best thing they can do is constantly play both sides & create dissention between them (while leaving the angriest player in the game). So I think Will is trying to get the SOV to nom James or confront him so James will go after them. I bet if Will talks Jan into nom James Ct will then campaign to evict Erika so an angry James will be left in the house. You watch & see. That Evil Dr. is quite a masterful player ;)

& BTW...Anybody know if we have anything happening today? POV ceremony?

Janelle just needs to stop and think for a second....she makes the statement that James screwed us over for whatever the reason and then she says we need to keep him for the numbers. If she would take herself out of the moment emotionally and think...GIRLFRIEND James is GOING to screw you over.

What makes her think that James won't hesistate to screw her over. I don't get her thinking and I am getting so frustrated with this years game.

I as well am going crazy with Janell, good God woman, how can you be so naive???? Dr. Will is flat out telling her what is up with James and she is in denial, wants to wait till next week, whatever!!!! I know Will is most likely baiting her so as to keep him and Boogie off the block, but she is not getting it, either way, put up James, or CT, grow some damn balls shake it up a little, James is a snake in the mud, Dr. Will will at least give you the sugar-coated half truths, but James is flat out trying to win this game in the worst snaky way.

Are you kidding. Boogie has already talked them out of it. I can't believe the mind control they have over people. geeeeeeeeeeez. I wanted to see them confront James. darn.

If everything is exposed then Will and Boogie are exposed for having 2 alliances.

I HATE JANY GIRL! :D

Cant stand the human that gets by in this world based on looks. If this girl looked like some of the other bbs in the past, u so called fans would be stabbing her in the back. :P

Same goes for Dr Will. :blink:

And i still think Karen had the best looking face so far. B)

You are not a bartender, cause you want to be. :huh:

I really can't see Janelle putting James up this week. Even though Will is pressuring her to do that, I think she'll stand her ground. She's already pointed out to Will that they had the chance to cut James loose last week when they chose Kaysar instead. No, I just can't see Janelle doing it. She thinks she can still get a little use out of James before she cuts him loose.

It's only in Will's best interest to get rid of James right now, and I think Janelle knows that. I'm laughing at chilltown right now, because Kaysar and Janelle TRIED to convince them it was in their best interest to let James go last week, but they couldn't see it. Big mistake on chilltown's part, I think. LOL :P

Archived