Sunday, August 13th

CeCiMom

How drunk will everyone get tonight, how many plans will be said, how many fights will be had... All this and more, tonight on the live feeds. ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

Okay, just shoot me now for saying this, but seeing Erika jumping up and down on the bed screaming "we're the villians, we're the villians!!" was shades of the nerd herd. And now Dani is saying "I tried not to be evil". NERDS!!!! (and if you need more proof, they are best buds with Marcy tonight).

This is reminding me of Deja Vu from last season, with everyone badmouthing Janelle; what type of players they are, etc etc. I wonder what they'll think when they watch the shows themselves and realize some resemblance to last season.

<_<<_<<_<<_<

Its actually funny watching Marci (which he said he hates being called by the way) ... Anyway... He actually thinks THEY (Dani, Erika and himself) are America's favorites because "america loves the underdog"... :lol::lol::lol: They think Janelle's ratings must be 0 :lol::lol::lol: Erika, Danielle and Marci's popularity rating COMBINED is 4.8 Janelle has 4 times that :lol::lol::lol: This just gave me a good laugh!!!

Guest StarBaby

I love the new Chilltown plan -- they want Danielle to win HOH next week, and save Janelle; the next week Janelle wins HOH and they save Danielle, and they keep doing it until they are Final 4 with Dani and Janie, and they let them destroy each other. They don't even think they can pull it off, but who knows with the great Dr. Will pulling the strings, they just might.

Guest StarBaby

As of tonight (and of course things can change by Thursday) Erika is a goner no matter who Janie puts up. CT has made up their mind to get rid of her, and with their two votes, and Howie, she is gone. Unless of course someone gets the coup and shakes things up this week.

BTW, Danielle, Janie, and Erika are all bombed and still drinking. It could get interesting!

I'm sorry but I do not buy that ct is going to put out erika :lol: . that is boogie's girlfriend! why would he do that to him or her? he's too whipped. and will is his best friend, why would he vote out his best friend's girl? they have got to be lying because erika is with them as an alliance.

Guest StarBaby

Then they are lying to themselves, because they were alone in the storeroom talking about it. And how do we know that Erika is really Boogie's girlfriend, or that it's not a created "showmance" for camera time, or even more likely, Booger is playing Erika much like Will is playing Janelle.

Guest StarBaby

OMG BB just blacked out the feeds when it was getting GOOD! Janelle and Will were in the shower, and Boogie opened the door, and then POOF we got black screen and then FoTH.

omg i know!!! bb is blacking it out to save their butts because if will's gf finds out, it's curtains for him. on live feed updates it said that they are licking edible something? off of each other. i think that's as innocent as it will get. but poor howie, he seemed jealous or confused :lol: . i bet will boogie and howie will be making trips to the jack shack after tonight

Well, that was about it for the shower scene. it was short lived, good boy will. he's feeling guilty about his gf.

Will is a pig. I didn't really mind him but the whole shower situation had A LOT to do with him, he was hardly innocent.

If that was my husband or even boyfriend I would NOT be cool with all that just happened. I have male friends...we don't shower together. He may as well get it on with Janelle, beacuse any girlfriend that has one OUNCE of respect for herself isn't sticking around after that.

okay, I have been reading the live feeds. Tonight is my first time replying on any boards, so be patient with me. I don't have the live feeds but read them. Are boogie and Erica really living together and if so, why would he vote her out unless it is to get the vote at the end since they will be sharing the money anyway. And if Will is so worried about his gf, the fading to black is not going to help her feelings. And can Will and Boogie share the money like they are discussing? I always thought it was against the rules. I have been watching bb for a long time, I have just never read or replied on the boards. So maybe this will help answer some of my questions. :rolleyes:

Can someone help me or did I ask too many questions at once?

Well I don't think they did anything, they flirted alot and the girls instigated alot of it although he's good at fishing for compliments. I think he will feel really guilty and worried from now on and he'll be talking to his gf thru the cameras begging her not to break up with him. :lol:

Didn't Boogie say to Will, something like " It's all fun and games until she gives it up, then she's gone" or something along those lines??? I'm not sure.

But Boogie and Erika are in the sack right now and Janelle just busted in on them LOL.

Are boogie and Erica really living together. The jury is still out on that one, the way he and Will lie so much and play to the camera.

If so, why would he vote her out unless it is to get the vote at the end since they will be sharing the money anyway. Good point, if she goes to sequester, she is a definate vote if the living together story is true.

Can Will and Boogie share the money like they are discussing? I always thought it was against the rules. So did I and most of the other posters here. Will was saying prize money could be used to invest in Boogie's restaurant.

Hope this helps and welcome to Morty's :)

Just so you know, Erika and Josh Souza (from Big Brother 1) recently split up (a couple of months ago) and Erika was already friends with Boogie so while Erika may have been on a date or two with Boogie, she definitely isn't living with him. I read this in an interview with Josh Souza.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else and I'm curious if anyone else caught this. In the shower scene, after Boogie and Erika and Janelle were in the HOH and Will was still in the HOH bathroom coming out of the shower, I saw Boogie walk back into the bathroom and as he did I heard him say, "And, Brian, that was done WITHOUT alcohol." And then FLAMES!

It almost seemed like the shower scene was totally set up and directed (by someone named Brian?). Am I the only one who heard this?

I think Brian is the one that is in control of the alcohol. I think... or maybe that guy's name was Kenny. I forgot but anyways...

I've seen a few people saying that it was staged but I really think that's going to far with the whole "rigged" thing.

Archived