If you could tell a HG one thing...

WickedOne

I would tell Janelle that she is an IDIOT if she really thinks she can put Chicken George next to Erika and expect to KEEP CG!!!! I'm losing all faith in this girl!!!!!!!!!!! If she goes thru with this I will have to change my name....AGAIN!!!!

I would tell Janelle that she is an IDIOT if she really thinks she can put Chicken George next to Erika and expect to KEEP CG!!!! I'm losing all faith in this girl!!!!!!!!!!! If she goes thru with this I will have to change my name....AGAIN!!!!

I would tell the remaining HG that the Twist is they are being transferred to the new Survivor so they won't be so bored and to test their true Survival Skills! Haaaaaaaaa Hooooooooo! :lol::lol::lol: Oh yeah and the sheep with them......... :o

i forgot one thing... i would ask boogie and Will if they could refrain from making such loud grunting noises when they lift weights. :blink: i mean.. its really really loud and annoying for us "no life, all i do is watch feeds" people. :lol:

I would tell CT that if it wasnt for us fans they wouldnt have a show to prance around like idiots.

Yeah...What Fizzle Said :lol:

I would tell Dani and James and CT to rock on.

Tell George to keep farting.

And ask Howie to do something productive towards actual gameplay. The guy may as well be a gargoyle in front of the door to the exit.

I would tell Janelle to get a clue.

I would tell Marcellas he should've stuck to HouseCalls.

I would tell Erika the kitchen is that way.

:D

I would tell Howie he's an adolescent pig. I don't know which is more annoying, his turning every conversation into something sexual, his constant deliberate farting and belching, his incessant shake stirring, or his non-stop loud chewing with his mouth open into his microphone.

I'd tell everyone except CT that Mike and Will are playing them like violins.

I would tell Janelle that most Americans and Canadians love her and that she is and always will be our favorite after Kaysar of course.

I would tell Will that he needs to go and find God, cause the devil has him heading straight to hell in his mercedes.

I would tell James that he better thank the God Lord that a schmuck like him even has a nice girl like Sarah to love him.

I would tell Ericka that she is a snake.

I would tell Marcelles to shut the hell up and stop embarassing all black gay men and all black men period.

I would tell Howie that even though he is as crude as they come, we will all love him.

I would tell Boogie to stop walking in Will's shadow and be your own man.

Hmmmmm let me see...

Erika: You are the least interesting person that has ever appeared on reality tv anywhere EVER. You need to go in the kitchen and fix yourself a hamburger.

Boogie: Ewwwwww! I think you make every woman watching the show wanna take a long hot shower just by looking at you.

Will: You deserve every single penny of the $500,000, the runner up prize money, and then some! Who knew your fellow HG were soooooo stupid.

Danielle: :o Please stop scaring men, women, and children on Sundays and Tuesdays because you made the bad decision to look like someone that belongs on Extreme Makeover. Atleast maintain the beauty queen look beyond the Thursday night show.

Chicken George: Ohhhhh you are so cute in a Pappa Bear sorta way, these people are so shallow and do not deserve to have you in the house.

James: You have got to be the slimiest player in BB history, which would almost be ok if you were smart enough to realize who is really the puppet master.

Janelle: WAKE THE HELL UP!!! I am a fan, but babygirl you are sleeping big time on CT and James.

Howie: You don't have a clue, but I still love ya! You big beef cake.

Janelle - As dumb as you can be sometimes, next to kaysar, you will always be the most beloved houseguest.

James - You are a hateful evil person who seriously needs some mental help. You turned on your alliance the first week, just acted the couple of weeks. You have no right calling yourself a human being and need to find religion or something to learn about morals.

Danielle - See Above you backdooring, backstabbing, vile woman.

Erika - Your choice to stab Kaysar in the back will make you compared to Jennifer from last season for a long time.

CG - You lost my respect that you gained after your POV which you got the week James tried to get you out didn't you vote him out? No wait, you didn't.

Marcellas - Many have told you, I will only reiterate...Your career in film is over. No one likes you. Get a job working at McDonalds.

Will - You lying POS...you deserve every penny you win, especially since you will have no practice after this.

Boogie - Your insensitive comments and horrible attitude will get you nowhere.

CT Together - We MAKE your show so realize the internet fans are the ones that are paying your stipend.

Howie - Although you suck at the game, you are enjoyable to watch and I hope you get far in life, especially since you are the only one with any loyalty in the house.

CBS - It's one thing to have drama, its another to put a house full of hateful evil people together then throw in 3 good nice people to be ravaged, savaged and brutally put down and mentally destroyed. While I can not threaten to not watch the show because I still root for the nice people as they need SOME support, I can say I will not give money untl you stop putting despicable people in the house like James, Will, Booger, Danielle to name a few...

CG = You are a great person. You are not evil in the house and you seem to genuinely care about people.

Will = You are the man! You are better at this show than anyone in history. Your business will boom w/ people wanting to brag that they were seen by the great Dr. Will. You are a true All Star.

Boogie = You and Will are hilarous! You and Will were the only real entertainment on BB7. Good luck. Hope you win it all.

Jan = Sharing your violence story about the "other woman" was not smart. Everyone knows you are a little psychotic now. Therapy may help, but chances are they will lock you away.

Dani = i'm sure your family is proud. STay strong. Do not get all emotional when Boogie wins though.

Erika = Girl, you are too skinny. You look sickly. You need to take some Howie's food.

Howie = Grow up. The Jedi is for 5 year olds. Quit eating. The light saber is not going to save you from a heart attack at 30. Also, get your IQ tested. You may be able to draw disability for life when you show that you really are stupid and incapable of having relationships or a job.

Marci = Your whiny ass is annoying. No one likes you.

James = You lie too much man. Will may have given you a chance a true career out of the house until you lied your way out of a future. Seek anger mgmt. Also learn to keep your mouth shut. Your mouth gets you in lots of trouble.

Archived