Episode 3.02: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin(?)-cent

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.02: Further Instructions (Claire-centric)

Airdate: October 11, 2006

• 08/09 - It's Claire-centric and her flashback features Mike and Jan, a hippie-ish couple in their 50's. They are warm and kind, but also tough and protective when the situation calls for it. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

This is very interesting because it had been orginally reported that the 1st 6 weeks were going to be pretty much focused on Jack, Kate and Sawyer's captivity. Since Claire's is the second eppy, this certainly debunks that theory...and I, for one, am glad!

Episode 3.02: Further Instructions (Claire-centric)

• 08/17 - The flashbacks also features Eddie, a sweet but torn caucasian male in his 20s. There will also be a trooper in his 30s. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 4 weeks later...

Note: A lot of foilers have been released by legit sources, including producers and crew. Be aware that some of the spoilers below may not happen.

Episode 3.02: Further Instructions (Locke-centric)

• 09/14 - Ian Somerhalder who played Boone, the first major characters to buy-it in season one, on the hit series LOST has come back for another go around. Only this time, it's not popping up inexplicably in someone's flashback, as you might guess. Hot off the release of his big screen horror "Pulse", the former LOST star spent a week in Hawaii working on new material for an upcoming episode of LOST which centers on the bushman-who-lost-his-way John Locke. In the episode Locke, who is still reeling from his actions in the cataclysmic season finale, begins to have visions of the young man who died to keep the hatch a secret. Boone leads Locke to a redemption of sorts and sets him off on a "kung fu" like journey to unravel yet another island mystery. Sources say this journey rivals the season one fascination with the hatch and will find John Locke squarely returning to his mysterious mysticism and McGyver-ish ways. Source: BuddyTV
  • 08/29 - A scene was filming at the Hawaii Convention Center today, a Locke flashback (?) at the Sydney International Airport. I saw Locke in his chair, but he was shirtless. He seemed to be pointing or gesturing as he's pushed through the crowd of travelers. It almost seemed like it was a "dream sequence." Source: The Transmission

Now it's officially Locke-centric...woo hoo! Thanks for all the juicy tidbits, Dade! Sounds like it's going to be a great episode...

Episode 3.02: Further Instructions (Locke-centric)

• 09/20 - The Oct. 11 episode, called "Further Instructions," will also reveal what happened to Locke, Desmond and Eko when the hatch collapsed in last season's finale, and will find Hurley returning to camp after being released by the Others. "Ian Somerhalder guest stars as Boone," the network copy says. Source: Zap2it

Here are some spoiler/promo photos from this eppy which leads me to wonder- can Locke not talk now due to the magnetic explosion/vaporization of the hatch? And another observation...I didn't know Locke was so talented! In fact, I love his little drawing so much I'm going to use it as my avatar for awhile! Goodbye froggie...

Title change...

Episode 3.02: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin-centric)

• 09/26 - Sayid's plan to locate Jack places Sun and Jin's lives in grave danger. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer are forced to work in harsh conditions by their captors, and Henry makes a very tempting offer to Jack that may prove difficult to refuse. Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Paula Malcolmson as Colleen, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Byron Chung as Mr. Paik, Tony Lee as Jae Lee, Sophie Kim as young Sun, Joah Buley as Luke, Tomiko Okhee Lee as Mrs. Lee and Teddy Wells as other. Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new sneak peek video now available on the abc website for this week's episode! It features Sawyer and Kate and it's very "shocking"! B)ABCLOST Sneak Peek

So, how much time has past since the end of last season and this episode?

When we left Sun, Jin and Sayid, they were on the boat. After the flash of light, did they continue around the island to rescue the 3 Mousekateers or did they turn around?

I haven't clicked on the link, so I'm just asking...

I think we might find that out in tonight's episode...the link doesn't show anything with Sayid, Jin or Sun- just Kate, Sawyer and an Other...

Great episode, but it only left me with alot more questions and one answer ... the answer being that yes, Sun, as sweet as she is, is an excellent liar. Poor Jin. :(

What's with the comment Ben made to Juliet- "you never brought me soup."? Was he in Jack's place at one time and Juliet was his "keeper"? I couldn't help but think of the soup nazi on Seinfeld...NO SOUP FOR YOU!! :lol:

Juliet doesn't seem to be too well liked by that the "other" woman and Juliet and Ben also seem to have some friction.

...and then there was the comment Ben made to Jack about living on the island all his life...I'm wondering if Juliet is/was a part of Dharma and Ben was brought into it by the same tactics they are now using on Jack. Was his name Ben Linus? It makes me think of Dr. Linus Pauley....either that, or Linus from the Peanuts cartoon <_< .

And Kate is wearing Alex's dress??? What the heck was that all about?

I can't take it...THE MADNESS MUST END- I'm a total LOST ADDICT and must have my next fix soon!!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Lost

by Angel Cohn

October 11, 2006: Honor Among Thieves

Alright, the Others have contact with the outside world, they know about George W.'s re-election, Christopher Reeve's passing and the Red Sox winning the World Series. Of course Jack wasn't sold on the last one until he saw it with his own eyes. But why would Benjamin Linus (or Benry as the blog world likes to call him) tell him all of this? What does he want from him? He said he wanted him to change his perspective, and for him to cooperate, but it's got to be something major if they are willing to help him get home, real home, not the beach. I also don't understand why Juliet is whipping up homemade soup for Jack who is just sitting locked up all day, while Sawyer and Kate are forced to do manual labor and only have a bag lunch to get them by. Are the Others somehow trying to act like a "real" society, and since Kate and Sawyer have some illegal activity in their pasts, they are forced to be treated like convicts? I still don't know how or when the Others got the details on all of the castaways. Do they request it, or is it just faxed through randomly? And have they all been on the island as long as Ben, who has lived there his whole life? Were they placed there by choice or were they left there for some reason? And how many Others are there? Each week we get a new handful; tonight's great new addition was Colleen (Paula Malcomson aka Deadwood's Trixie). Oh, and it seems like Juliet and Ben had a thing in the past. The look on his face when he told her that she never made soup for him was purely jealous. If that's the case, I wonder what caused them to split?

At least we got some answers about Sun's past; she's been stuck under the thumb of her restrictive and unforgiving father her whole life. So much so that she felt the need to lie to her dad about a broken trinket. As an adult her father caught her in bed with Jae, who was teaching her more than English as a second language. But Jae was overcome with shame and jumped (was pushed) off of a hotel building, just when I thought it was so nice that Jin decided to show some mercy on the guy and not just honor his father-in-law's wishes. I can't help but wonder if Jin knew that his wife was having an affair with Jae. His comment about understanding more English than Sayid or Sun thought made me wonder what else he knows that he isn't letting on about.

As interesting as it was to watch Sun and Jin, whom I adore, valiantly protecting their unborn baby, I got a kick out of watching Sawyer and Kate together. The duo traded barbs even though they were dripping with sweat and working their butts off to build... well that's still unclear. "I couldn't help myself," he said of their kiss, "you looked so cute swinging a pickax. The chain gang looks good on your freckles." She took a different, less sentimental approach, "You taste like fish biscuits." Regardless, they can talk all they want, but they're never going to find a moment where the guards aren't on the top of their game since Ben overheard their whole conversation. Guess they should have looked for cameras before revealing their secret plan.

Other interesting tidbits: Kate is wearing Rousseau's daughter's dress. TASERS have a safety on them, the Others seem to hijack boats at night and the yacht Jin, Sun and Sayid were on was something that Ben wanted very badly

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name