Danielle's HOH Blog

LisaG

Very nice post from Dani. However, I think she is doing damage control. You can't say despicable things about the other HGs and then blog your way out by appealing to the viewers. I'd say she is manipulating us just like she manipulates everyone else in the house.

And I have a problem with a woman who is that old, married with older children that calls her mother "Mommy". (She said this when she got her HOH room and I thought it was strange. Not "Mom" or my mother but "My Mommy". :blink: )

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My character traits are not the point, nor do you know me enough to judge.

Oh but i do by your comments... You dont know these people personally but yet you stand here judge and jury....By your negative comments you are fair game too... Hey dont put it out there if you dont want to get scrutinize also..These are people too with feeling and there familes read these post also... Not one point have I trash anyone's character because I dont know these people personally... The game is full of lies and deceit...back stabbing and manipulation.... They say things in the heat of anger but after all is said and done and when the game is over...They will ALL be over to boogies unofficial wrap party...Laughing it up and making fun of us internet viewers....

OK the list is growing. So far we have people that have a proble with Dani because:

- she lacks charisma

- she's too old to be chewing gum (I seriously just read this in another thread)

- she calls her mother "mommy"

- she whines too much about how she has to win money to help her family (edit)

Quote: "Hey no need to defend Dani..Dani is doing a great job and her actions speaks louder than words...It a damn if you do and damn if you dont ...THESE SCUMBAGS ON HERE... will always try to find fault in whatever she does...What is up with the relating these people in the house to serial killers and abuisers...Gee whiz GET A LIFE... U need HELP!!"

Quote: "Not one point have I trash anyone's character because I dont know these people personally..."

You may not trash the HG, but have no problem in trashing people who don't have the same opinion as you.

I use to like Dani and respected her gameplay (no game play, but secret alliance) but with some of the worshipping of a common woman who avoids winning anything unless she really needs to is a bit excessive. Also, I have a sudden dislike for HG who cry that they need to go on tv and win money to help their families...hey go out and get a real job and help your family. Real jobs = real pay. No guarantee that you'll win the top prize after wasting 3 months of your life away from your family (this previously happened to Dani, right!)

You may not trash the HG, but have no problem in trashing people who don't have the same opinion as you.

I dont trash UNLESS u go after me...I just tell it like it I-T is!!! If you dont like my oppinions dont read them... and i am not going after those who question her game play..just scumbags who think they know her question her character ..enough said

I use to like Dani and respected her gameplay (no game play, but secret alliance) but with some of the worshipping of a common woman who avoids winning anything unless she really needs to is a bit excessive.

I do recall last year...you were the same way...but it wasnt Dani who was playing it was Janelle You were on here criticizing and hurting people's feeling left and right...I have not been that brutal yet

Also, I have a sudden dislike for HG who cry that they need to go on tv and win money to help their families

...hey go out and get a real job and help your family. Real jobs = real pay. No guarantee that you'll win the top prize after wasting 3 months of your life away from your family (this previously happened to Dani, right!)

Hey that was BB3 and she was not using that as a tactic but if she did.,..so what?? If it works it works that is not her fault that other HGs who fall for it want to vote for her....

CG is saying the same thing so what I dont see you attacking his band wagon????

Dani has done a great job playing...all the nick picking in the world is not going to stop... her... You may like or hate her but she is in the house and she is playing a damn great game...

Quote: Sparlet: You may not trash the HG, but have no problem in trashing people who don't have the same opinion as you.

I dont trash UNLESS u go after me...I just tell it like it I-T is!!! If you dont like my oppinions dont read them... and i am not going after those who question her game play..just scumbags who think they know her question her character ..enough said

I use to like Dani and respected her gameplay (no game play, but secret alliance) but with some of the worshipping of a common woman who avoids winning anything unless she really needs to is a bit excessive.

I do recall last year...you were the same way...but it wasnt Dani who was playing it was Janelle You were on here criticizing and hurting people's feeling left and right...I have not been that brutal yet

Also, I have a sudden dislike for HG who cry that they need to go on tv and win money to help their families

...hey go out and get a real job and help your family. Real jobs = real pay. No guarantee that you'll win the top prize after wasting 3 months of your life away from your family (this previously happened to Dani, right!)

Hey that was BB3 and she was not using that as a tactic but if she did.,..so what?? If it works it works that is not her fault that other HGs who fall for it want to vote for her....

CG is saying the same thing so what I dont see you attacking his band wagon????

Dani has done a great job playing...all the nick picking in the world is not going to stop... her... You may like or hate her but she is in the house and she is playing a damn great game...

Quote: "I dont trash UNLESS u go after me...

No one is saying anything about you...they are stating their opinions about Danielle...you appear to take it personal - I don't get it...you trash people because they trash Danielle...what is up with the "Scumbag" remarks?

Quote: "I do recall last year...you were the same way...but it wasnt Dani who was playing it was Janelle You were on here criticizing and hurting people's feeling left and right...I have not been that brutal yet"

Oh, boy your recall is wrong.......I have always liked Janelle...it was Maggie, Eric and Ivette whom I did not like - but I NEVER SAID I NEVER TRASHED ANYONE. Actually, I trashed and always admit that I do.

Quote: "Hey that was BB3 and she was not using that as a tactic but if she did.,..so what?? If it works it works that is not her fault that other HGs who fall for it want to vote for her...."

I have the right to judge any HG, it is because of me and others that HG exist in the first place. I'm a fan, I watch the show, they sign a contract, get watched like lab rats 24 hours a day. HEY, these people are veterans and know the drill...so they expect us to make comments on them and we do.

Oh, I don't know - I guess what really bothers me Sparklet is according to my recall - you were a great defender of Shock-a-lot and you thought he was quite misunderstood - in reality he was the most trash talk (HG and posters) poster and many found him offensive. Go figure!

I'll end this now, but it is pointless to call me out on things right after you decide to label people "scumbags" because they are stating opinions about someone you think is the next best thing since sliced bread. When Danielle finds a cure for a disease, let me know and I will apologize for anything bad I have said about her.

It just goes to show you what the house can do to you. You are in basically in confinement with the surroundings of challenges,obstacles and more. No television,computers,cell phones and you are stripped of these priveledges. You are surrounded by hg's who are deceitful and backstabbing.

This was Dani's way of reaching out and she did it in a respectful way. It makes you think about what separates the person from playing the game to the person who is a wife and a mother.

Very nice post from Dani. However, I think she is doing damage control. You can't say despicable things about the other HGs and then blog your way out by appealing to the viewers. I'd say she is manipulating us just like she manipulates everyone else in the house. ~ quote Catwishes

I totally agree. I think she is doing major damage control. trying to save face with all the viewers.

Sparket, I'm not falling for your obvious baiting. Use ad hominem attacks against me if you wish. It doesn't change anything about the real debate which is about Dani. Your arguing tactics are lame.

I am not baiting you just telling it like it is... and obvious it is not because i have stepped on some toes here.. Fact is Dani is playing a good game and you dont like it..Instead you rather find pointless things to crucify(sp) her with...

Quote: "I dont trash UNLESS u go after me...

Your quote: You may not trash the HG, but have no problem in trashing people who don't have the same opinion as you.

My last statement spoke for it self...I answered your question already Again I dont trash others unless they u go after me...I stated my opinion and if you dont like it...you dont have to read it...

No one is saying anything about you...they are stating their opinions about Danielle...you appear to take it personal - I don't get it...you trash people because they trash Danielle...what is up with the "Scumbag" remarks?

As I said before I am not talking about those who criticize her game play but the personal attacks.. So all and all they are Scumbags to go there... I still stand behind that statment

Quote: "I do recall last year...you were the same way...but it wasnt Dani who was playing it was Janelle You were on here criticizing and hurting people's feeling left and right...I have not been that brutal yet"

Oh, boy your recall is wrong.......I have always liked Janelle...it was Maggie, Eric and Ivette whom I did not like - but I NEVER SAID I NEVER TRASHED ANYONE. Actually, I trashed and always admit that I do.

No I wasnt wrong, I was talking about how if anyone said anything bad about Janelle you were ready for the attack I am just doing the same when they are personal attacks against Dani..

Quote: "Hey that was BB3 and she was not using that as a tactic but if she did.,..so what?? If it works it works that is not her fault that other HGs who fall for it want to vote for her...."

I have the right to judge any HG, it is because of me and others that HG exist in the first place. I'm a fan, I watch the show, they sign a contract, get watched like lab rats 24 hours a day. HEY, these people are veterans and know the drill...so they expect us to make comments on them and we do.

I feel you on that and I have the right to Judge you if you get out of line Everybody is fair game..How you write is your personality also...Not once have I called the hg out their name or said something like oh she must be poor because the diamond on her wedding ring is small...She was like 18 when she got married...or he is an abuiser and i feel sorry for his girlfriend alot of victims do not know they are in an abusive relationship..or your best liars are criminal or this on takes the cake she called her mom mommy etc.... these snigh petty comments get on my freakin nerves..I call these people scumbags because they took it there..In my comment I said I wasnt talking about those who were talking game play but comments like these..

Oh, I don't know - I guess what really bothers me Sparklet is according to my recall - you were a great defender of Shock-a-lot and you thought he was quite misunderstood - in reality he was the most trash talk (HG and posters) poster and many found him offensive. Go figure!

I love Shockie too this day...SHOCKIE IS MY BOY Last year I was a Sov fan but he still didnt get me because of his name...Shock a lot.. I said it all...If Shockie would say something bad about Dani..I would respond to him also...I would have too because Shockie ALWAYS.. hit below the belt..:lol: I miss shockie been on his site once had tech difficulties but I will return...SHOULD I DO A WANTED POSTER... I really miss Shockie no one does it better...but unfortunately on here I would problably have to kick his a$$..:lol: because I know him he would hit below the belt...thanks Ginger for cheering me up by bring up Shockie...Even though we are debating u will always still be my girl.... Have you heard from him.... Those were the days...I miss the stick your finger up your well u know...:lol: I alway thought he was funny...I got a tear now...

I'll end this now, but it is pointless to call me out on things right after you decide to label people "scumbags" because they are stating opinions about someone you think is the next best thing since sliced bread.

No slice bread can become molded I say she is the next best thing since Caller ID ...save me from a lot of telemarkets :lol:When Danielle finds a cure for a disease, let me know

OK

and I will apologize for anything bad I have said about her. You know there was that time she came close in discovering the Coup but that is still up in the air...

Again I am not talking about those people who are talking about Dani's game play...I keep telling people that in my post maybe you are not getting message.. the ones I called Scumbags are those that nick pick over the stupidest things that doesnt have anything to do with the game...

[

No matter what anyone does, they will always find a way to trash someone just for the fact that they don't like them or because they aren't on the same side as their favorite HG. Danielle wrote a kick ass blog and stated she did what she needed to do and it was strategy and not personal and that she still loves and respects the each HG. Yet, people will still find a way to tarnish that HG's image to everyone. It's pathetic. This is just going to make more fans for Danielle. Some people are sad. :D

Some people here are just too naive. People don't change. Have you guys so quickly forgotten what Danielle was like on BB6? She's a borderline sociopath. She cares for nobody but herself. If you like that kind of person... that's scary.

Danielle was never in BB6. And to call her a psychopath is ridiculous. You are the absolute worst judge in character. No one on the show is a borderline psychopath except that dude from BB4. Once again. Some people are just getting out of hand with there obscene comments towards people they don't even know. I bet if you actually met Danielle you'd lose your mind as to how much of a great person she is in real life. Just like all the HG's.

:D

Haha. Cares about herself huh? You watch season 3? She did everything she could to win the money and help her family. She did what she needed to do. And for the hell of it, she took Jason along for the ride and she made damn sure that he got as far as he could WITH her. She knew full well that Jason would beat her. But she kept him regardless because she remained loyal and wanted to see herself or her alliance member win. That seems to me to be the exact opposite if the adjective you used to describe.

The fact that you go out of your way to look up a words' definition on the internet to describe a person that you don't know, should creep not only me out, but everyone else as well.

:D

Lol. Yeah, okay, Danielle's a real saint. If those kind of people are your friends, I'd be really worried about your enemies.

BTW, I looked up the word for you, since you demonstrated your vocabulary is somewhat limited. But hey, if that scares you, I shudder to think how you even step out of your house in the morning. (Or do you just hide under your bedsheets all day hugging your stuffed Dani doll?)

Actually, I'm a normal person who doesn't bash the holy hell outta people he doesn't know who appear on a reality TV show. The exact opposite of you.

I just watch and jugde them on gameplay. You, the over the top Janelle fan, would jump over a roof at the chance to defend the person. Janelle has proven that she can in fact be the most foul person in the house towards other people but yet you treat her as a saint in crazier manner than I defend Janelle.

I misread a simple word in your post. That's all. You went over the top, AGAIN, and got the definition and all that crap. And made your self look like a jerk in the process. I correct your mistake that you made by simply doing that in correcting it. Not reciting references as to how she is in BB3 not BB6 in some lame attempt to try and look cool. Sorry pal.

Get a new hobby and watch the show and judge the gameplay. Not the personal behaviour. Cause quite frankly, most people on here who do it are Janelle fans and she isn't a saint either.

Time to attack me again right pal?

:lol:

Hey Domomac, you're the jerk who did the first personal insults, among them:

The fact that you go out of your way to look up a words' definition on the internet to describe a person that you don't know, should creep not only me out, but everyone else as well.

So rather than admit you didn't know what a word meant, you spout some wierd drivel about how I should creep everyone out because I had to look it up for you.

That's very big of you. I would expect nothing more from people like you, though. (And that's my final post in this thread.)

Archived