Danielle's HOH Blog

LisaG

Have you checked out Danielle's HOH blog on CBS yet?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/s...k05/diary.shtml

I actually enjoyed it. She vented her frustration in her alliance and their greed (seriously, you an't blame her, theyt were ridiculous) and she mentioned how she still doesn't trust Marcelles even though they are "friendly" now. She even gives props to Janelle for being a great BB competitor.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a really classy blog and it does speak volumes about her character.

But .... I was just wondering how different her blog would have been during her season? If nothing, she has matured and learned by her mistakes. I definitely like Dani (even though she used to diss Roddy)!

I think Dani is very smart. I think part of her game is making her hoh blog as 'classy' as possible so that she is looked upon better by the America and the judges/evicted houseguests in sequester. She has learned to not be 'evil' like she was in her season. She has said that she is going to mind her p's and q's this season because she feels that it was her downfall last time being so outspoken in the DR. She is really behaving herself and it's getting her far....so far.

I too add my applause to Danielle for her HOH blog. I don't think it was for show. She is definitely playing a focused, mature and honorable game this go around. I love the fact that she said she will always be a SOV 6 fan. Totally tells that she really enjoys the game and is definitely a BB fan. Though I don't see it likely I really really really hope she becomes a strong front runner for the winner. I would much rather see her win in lieu of any one but Janelle; I must admit I am a SOV 6 fan just because I was introduced to BB only last year, however the way Danielle is playing the game is definitely on par with Janelle and with more strategic skill than the rest of the clan.

You know that Danielle is playing the TV audience also. She dresses up and speaks in her sophisticated voice and acts charming.

She gets others to do her dirty work for her. She gets them to rant about Janelle and does her "uh ha yes uh ha."

That being said the blog was very well written even if it was to present herself to the viewers as a sweetie.

Danielle is definitely putting on a show too look better this season, whether it be in the game or on a blog. She already showed her character: she's a lying, despicable, scum-bag. I'll give her credit, though, she's very good at manipulation and back-stabbing. She's a bigger snake than James.

People don't change. She's exactly the same as her previous season. She brushes off her character flaws by saying she does everything for her family. Yeah, well, serial killers probably say the same thing; it doesn't make them saints.

Can't agree. Dani played an awesom game in her season amd was cheated out of the win. She is doing brilliantly this season. Her problem is Will because he is even better than she is. He is absolutely, with out doubt, the master manipulator, scum bag, rat, sneak, cheat and b*****d. I really would love to see Dani win and Will to come in second just to see the look of horror and disbelief on his face! James is a great player and an saint in comparison to Will.

Hey no need to defend Dani..Dani is doing a great job and her actions speaks louder than words...It a damn if you do and damn if you dont ...THESE SCUMBAGS ON HERE... will always try to find fault in whatever she does...What is up with the relating these people in the house to serial killers and abuisers...Gee whiz GET A LIFE... U need HELP!!

Will is not like Dani. Will is funny, has charisma, plays it like a game, and doesn't personally attack people in a serious way.

They are both manipulators, but Dani lacks the good character traits that Will has. I could trust Will as a person outside the game, I could never trust someone devoid of a conscience like Dani.

I came in here to ask why people have hatred towards Dani, yet love Will. I guess Canopus answered it. Will has charisma and Dani doesn't.

I'm just imagining Dani and let's say...James, in the diary room making fake phone calls to each other making fun of the other houseguests. Boy, people would have a fit.

They are both manipulators, but Dani lacks the good character traits that Will has. I could trust Will as a person outside the game, I could never trust someone devoid of a conscience like Dani.

OK and you demonstrate good character traits..:lol: I stand by my previous post..Especially the last part...

My character traits are not the point, nor do you know me enough to judge. Someone asked about Dani and Will, and I pointed out why they have very different characters.

People tend to like other people that are similar to themselves. I don't dispute that I tend to be much more like Will than Dani. Frankly, Dani disgusts me. However, I think Will is a riot. I believe that those who don't see the difference between them, don't understand the difference between a game and real-life. (Or maybe it's worse than that, and they have character traits like Dani's.)

Archived