Manufactured BB

GUESTOFBB

naw i cant give it up when a groupie is crying a river and then goes on to bait me to respond to her

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it really hard to make sense of anything uvp writes because he seems to be incapable of writing a coherent, punctuated sentence.

when groupies middle age woman attack ^^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

What does this even mean? It's hard to be offended by someone who is completely incomprehensible! Sorry, uvp, but you've lost me! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

i dont write for the groupies

carry on :blink:

:D UVP's posts may not always be coherent, but some are rather funny!

P.S. Hey, UVP you hang out on this board and you have made posts regarding your favorites in the house and you have also made comments regarding those you do not like; in all fairness, aren't you a groupie too? ;)

You know I am so tired of hearing people claim the game is rigged!!!

Quite honestly if it was rigged how in the world did we end up with two of the nerd herd as final two last year? If CBS was trying to keep viewers by keeping the players America likes in the game, then Janie surely would have been in final two last year.

And quite honestly if you feel the game is rigged and all the other things you people claim, then WHY ARE YOU WATCHING!? People like me who enjoy the game for what it is are so VERY TIRED of hearing all the whining and complaining!!

End of rant! B)

Archived