Manufactured BB

GUESTOFBB

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, not everyone thinks that howie is a dullard or janelle is a bitch. <_<

i think the reason why they let everyone play was because there were malfunctions going on through out the comp... from beginning to end. i dont think they sat around thinking "how can we twist this so janelle can play and win"

this is not baseball or a football game. it was a 4-5 minute comp and they decided to redo the comp from the beginning AND without the buzzers.

PS when they first talked about them doing the comp over, i thought that the 3 people that answered incorrectly would not be allowed to play and rightly so. but they did allow them to play for whatever reason. I guess no matter what BB/CBS did, not everyone would be happy with their choice.

And meanwhile none of these people who are yelling "rigged show" and bitching and moaning will ever answer the simple question:

WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING IT?????

Simple answer: You don't care that much about the show, you never did. You just get a kick out of coming on the boards, taking an unpopular position, and bugging the hell out of everybody. A couple of you have been doing that on every reality program from at least BB6 and probably before that. You will consistently take the minority opinion and argue it. Talk about devil's advocate. You few are like the devil's sledge hammer! :D

Tarman12 :blink::blink:

your post explains why cults work

minority position. so i guess i must join the majority group which i dont like gtfoh. stop telling folks how the hell we must watch shows ;););) and thanks for telling us in the minority we dont like the show because your ass said so.

groupie

btw you bug the hell outta me even on the idol board.

What is with all this cult talk? As far as I can see, no one is joining any cult.

People have favorites and like to share and discuss. I don't consider that being in a cult or being a groupie. It doesn't control your life.

Back to topic: I think BB did the fair thing in redoing the competition, regardless of who won. Erika had just as much a chance to win as Janelle did but she lunched.

I'd like to once again add that there was NOT a huge negative uproar about any possible rigging that occurred when Chicken George won the POV, especially in the likes of 3-4 topics and a hundred posts. Just search the boards for it.

Bottom line, you just can't compare the two. George just doesn't instill the amount of hate some of you spew towards Janelle.

So, the question still does beg the answer...

Good thing they showed the valid HOH contest live on the feeds so we could all actually witness the houseguests dropping like flies, and the true HOH win. And yet, the conspiracy continues with those who just refuse to turn off their TVs/PCs...

Well, at least I didn't get more of that Chicken George argument...and that new, valid HOH contest just didn't "suddenly" occur. It took at least a couple hours, didn't it, for them to create and broadcast a new contest and determine a valid HOH?

BadAssJanie said about Kaysar: "He was actually the only HG that made AllStars that didn't go to sequester in their respective seasons"

No, he wasn't. In addition to Jase, there's also Mike Boogie who was voted out 4th in BB2.

I wasn't going to talk about this anymore, but . . . it's just too tempting! :lol:

I think there wasn't as much uproar when George won POV because (1) we could all see what each player was willing to do to stay in the game, and (2) George made sacrifices (he paid a cost that nobody else had pay) to stay in the game . . . everybody respects him because of it. In contrast we didn't get to see people buzzing in with Janelle's pov, and Janelle didn't pay any over and above anybody else - Danielle did.

I think it is partly about who we root for, but that's human nature for fans of a player to look out for fairness in comps as it relates to their favorite (or their vested interest if they're a BB producer). I think it takes discussion to flesh out the truth (?)

Did no one else notice how the camera was on Janie the whole time during the live feed HOH. Does anyone else not think that alone speaks volumes. The only time the camera left her was when it panned to Erica getting it wrong. Then low and behold it went back on her. Yeah , it's not rigged at all..... <_<

Guest jordansmom

You know what i find funny is if Janey would have won at first and they still had the redo and she lost. OMG I could hear all the drama behind that. Wonder how some of you would feel then?

The point is the buzzers malfunctioned...the only fair thing to do was redo the competition...some people will look for something to complain about no matter what. Janelle won fair and square ...Everyone got to play again....geeze..let it go people... :(

and janelle lost fair and square the first time.....geeze. admit it...... :(

Yeah, Janelle did lose the first time. Who cares? Erika is boring, and nothing more than another one of Dani's pets which she will dispose of at the first oportune time. Janelle as HoH makes the show much more interesting. It's supposed to be entertaining. The last thing CBS wants is a boring show like last year when it was down to just the nerd herd.

Do you guys understand that CBS is trying to produce an entertaining show?

Guest jordansmom

Ok I get it now :rolleyes: As long as its an "entertaining show" and Janey is HOH then all is fair. OK that makes sense. :rolleyes:

i must be watching another show cause janelle ass is one of the most boring hg this season.

Jordan, are you under some misconception that CBS doesn't care about ratings? They're producing an entertainment show to make money. Of course entertainment will come before "fairness"! Without viewers, there wouldn't be a Big Brother at all.

That said, I don't believe CBS manipulates things very much, but I do think they tweak contests to favor certain opponents if it makes the episodes more interesting. And frankly, what's wrong with that? I don't expect to see "reality" on TV, nor would I want to.

Archived