Does Will Really find Janelle not attractive? Is he serious?

jkygogo

Quote Laydeebee: I myself have never seen a tranny that looked like Janelle, but then again I'm not as much of expert on trannies as these other people seem to be.

These other people are not experts either. They have just run with one person's idea after seeing that it riles people, so they carry on with it. They probably would not recognise a real tranny if they came face to face with them. Half these "righteous" people are not quite as experienced and worldly wise as they like to portray.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think Janelle is a pretty girl. So what she is not a size 0, who gives a damn. Beyonce and J LO are nice and thick and making mega bucks because they are "bootylious." As far as the tranny thing, I have seen some "trans" that look better than actual women and mainly because they work extra hard to give people that illusion. Does Janelle look like one? Not to me, she just looks like an attractive blonde that has had a little work done. And if dying your hair, wearing hair extensions, and going under the knife were a crime all of Hollywood would be in jail and some like Michael Jackson, Pamela Anderson, and, etc., would be in the gas chamber.

As for Will, I think Janelle may not be his type, but that doesn't mean he doesn't think she is pretty.

Example: I think that Will Smith is very good looking, but he is not my type. Denzel Washington and Morris Chestnut are :P

I am sure that some of you know people or even celebrities that you think are attractive, but they are not your type. I think that when people have a dislike for a person they sometimes just pick them apart. Kind of like how I feel about Marcellus, Danielle, James, and Erika. I just choose not to its a waste of time, and also there is a lid for every pot, so what I may think is unattractive someone else may find stunning.

Really, does it matter if Will finds Janelle attractive? He looks like a 15 year old boy and has the most obnoxious personality around ( other than Boogerhead)..besides, Will is in love with himself no one could find him as attractive as he thinks he is. Janelle is a very pretty woman and I'm sure not everyone finds her attractive..but I would bet the majority do. :D

My husband and I were talking about this the other day. He does not watch the feeds but I told him that Will was playing Janie big time. He said speaking as a man - that he thought Will was attracted to her and was interested in her even though he was saying its all part of the game. He thought Janie was playing Will more.

If Will and Janelle were to ever "get together" she would crush poor Will. I think most guys are attracted to girls that don't outweigh them. Will likes the attention from Janelle, it feeds his massive ego, but I don't think he is genuinely attracted to her. His real gf is a lot hotter.

Ahhhh! I do so love it when "internet people" insult the way other people look and lambast them for every reason possible on message boards. "Internet people" should actually become it's own species. We will call them "Internetus Sapiens". I'm writing to National Geographic right now so I can get credit for the new species classification before someone else does!

Anyway, Internetus Sapiens is classified by a complete lack of etiquette or humility when relating to other people. This fascinating species will say and do things a normal homo sapien would never do when not on the internet. Since the Internet is this new species habitat, they never have to worry about what they say since they are behind the privacy of their own monitor.

Some of the most remarkable battles in the wild I have ever witnessed were between two or more Internetus Sapiens trading insults over message boards. Crikey it was amazing how they would go back and forth with negative statements culminating in an alpha male (mod) locking the threads they were posting in. The whole thing took my breath away!

No one has ever seen an Internetus Sapiens mating ritual. It has been theorized that this is because it is done in private, in something called "eye emz" in a fascinating, spastic typing extravaganza!

There is more but I have just received word that there is a 400 pound beauty posting on some WWE wrestling boards about the evils of Jessica Alba so I've gotta run!

I think Janie is proof that you don't have to be a size 0 to be beautiful. Half of Hollywood is wasting away under the notion that if you weigh less than 100 lbs. you are beautiful, which just isn't true.

I think Janie has a beautiful smile & very good bone structure. I think she is beautiful. I think Erin Brodie is cute.

Will & Janie were both in the shower & he was calling her "hot" and pretending to peek around the shower curtain. Of course he was probably playing her.

Will is a very intelligent guy, so his type is more of a "career" girl and Erin fits that profile. Although I think Janie is very smart, she underestimates herself. If she went to college, she could get a really good job. I think she'd do very well in pharmaceutical sales or something. If she had a career & Will did NOT have a girlfriend, he would definitely be after her.

I think Janelle is very pretty, she actually looks very attractive without any makeup! She has natural beauty. I think Will finds her attractive, but is very careful in expressing it because he has a girlfriend. That being said, is Will playing Janie? Absolutely, he is playing the whole house, lmoa!

Does anyone have a picture of Erin Brode? Is she someone from the entertainment field. They never say her name without saying the last name. The name sounds familiar.

Thanks

OK I just googled this. Can't download the pic though. I see she is a Reality show person too.

http://www.photorazzi.com/store/category.c...2=Erin%20Brodie

Here is a link that has a couple of pictures of Erin Brodie.

Erin Brodie

Erin's father, John, was formerly a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers.

She's cute. Looks like your average cute friend. Buy Janelle's wayyy prettier.

:lol: You must be wearing one of those masks Boogie was talking about.

I've read all the post and it seems from the extreme reactions to Janelle that she must be an aquired taste...like mushrooms. I think she is very attention getting and attractive in an typical low class sort of LA way. What's she like are a real person...probably just like she is in the house. I think they all are...just not so intense.

As for Will...I don't understand how that pasty, scrawny scary-haired dude could be considered attractive. He can get any girl he wants because he's a manipulator and smooth talker and, of course, worth millions. It certainly can't be because of emaciated looks. :blink:

Everybody here assumes Will was referring to Janelle's looks, but he's mentioned before that he learned in college that looks don't equal attraction for him (when they were lying on the second floor hall with Erika).

I think if you look at it from the perspective of externals they look like a good match, but if you consider the context and his personality then I'd say he seems to find her physically attractive (ie 'hot') and the attention and ego gratification seductive, but ultimately Will's a competitor and Janelle is a threat to his alliance with Danielle (a fellow conniver who he's bent over backwards to keep in the game - this redo that resulted in Erika's HOH being transferred to Janelle creates extra risk for him and he probably resents it).

Alternately, Janelle is not a 'challenge' to him and guys like the pursuit ;)

Will's gf Erin Brody:

EB.jpg

There's another point Will is trying to prove. Before Kaysar & Janelle, Will was probably one of the most popular houseguests. Then came Kaysar & Janelle, and that's all everyone could talk about. As big as Will's ego is, I can only assume by his actions, he wants it to be known he is the best BB player ever, PERIOD!!! Who was the first person he said he wanted out......Kaysar and the 2nd......Janelle. He knows (in his own head) he is the best BB player ever and he will do whatever it takes for America to stand up and take notice.

He's just toying with her, I don't believe for one minute he either does or does not find her attractive, because all he can think about is getting her out.

All in all, I think he just might be the best player ever, his only problem is......he totally underestimated Janelle, she will not go down without a fight. As proven in his trying to manipulate her last night to put up Marcellas. It did not work.

Xal! Great post! With your permission... I'm going to use it (of course giving proper credit)....

Jani is an attractive female, not my type. I think that, in general, we "grade" the houseguests on their actions within the house...and that may not be entirely fair. After all, they are there to win the money at any and all cost. If they have a particular talen for...say lying....then that will be their weapon. If physical attribute ...well, you get the idea.

I liked Kay - still not my type...because I felt he was attempting to be sincere. Hey, maybe I miss the bad parts. He was gentlemanly, polite, soft spoken and for the most part I didn't hear him being "ugly" about other HG as I did Jani. Call me old fashion, but she may be attractive...but the way she speaks about the other HG (yes, as do most of the other - but this is about Jani) - takes away from any appeal.

I think it would be wrong to say that Janie is not an attractive girl. I have been pretty verbal about the fact that I don't like her, but she is generally speaking what Americans idolizes for beauty. So she is attractive in that sense.

That being said, I personally am repulsed by fake boobs. And the whole cult of the plastic surgeon which Janie seems to worship. I also think she might look cuter, and more natural with her hair it's natural shade, sans extensions.

With Janie I have noticed a very strange thing ... I dislike intensely the way she looks with makeup. When she is NOT wearing makeup, I actually think she is very pretty. But something about how she wears her makeup I really don't like at all.

Also .. I think that for will, when he says 'attractive' he means 'interested in'. So no, I don't think he is attracted to Janie.

I witnessed a talk between Will & Boogie in the SR last night. Will manipulates the whole house but he is straight up with Boogie. After that convo I have no doubt that Will is NOT attracted to Janelle, has no respect for her, & is using her attraction to him to further his game.

Archived