Does Will Really find Janelle not attractive? Is he serious?

jkygogo

I'm curious if Will does or does not find Janelle really attractive? She is the most attractive girl to me on Big Brother in all the years I've watched, although wish she would go back to her natural hair color. But what do you think? Does he find her attractive? or not?

Thanks.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he finds her attractive, just not his type. besides, it's all a part of his game. He has to keep her thinking she has to get him to like her so she will stay interested. Kind of like once you've gotten what you want you don't want it any longer.

From some angles Janelle looks sorta pretty but from others she looks like a man in drag, so no I don't think she is attractive. Plus her figure isn't too good & she always wears those sweat-type pants that accentuate how wide her butt is. & last but not least Janelle's personality is so ugly that it makes her very unappealing.

The girl Will is dating is 10X prettier than Janelle & there have been prettier BB contestants (like Lisa, she is a natural beauty). People can scream Janellousy all they want but I just don't think she's very pretty & you can't make me :P

I think she's gorgeous! And I don't think she has a big butt. Not like who I'm about to mention......

Dani........... she's beautiful when she does herself up. I don't understand why she chooses to look so nasty 6 days out of the week, and then gets done up only on Thursdays. Does she think that's the only day we see her?? Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying she has to get glamorous everyday. But at least try not to be so scary looking. :o

First off I would like to say, Janelle is very charming and is a very attractive girl (and i'm straight!)

I think these days there are very few "natural beuties". Whether you colour your hair, wear makup, get a tatoo...whatever it may be, it is all to enhance your look.

So dont dog her for what almost every American girl does.

Also I think its rediculas that ppl call her fat, or big...have you guys ever see FAT before?

All those who say she has a bad figure must have pretty damn rocking figure to say that about her!

In terms of Will...I think he has that whole grade 3 syndrom with her. Maybe he is putting on the charm with her as part of the game , but they way he goofs off with her at times & teases, makes me think he pines for just a little. Plus I can felll they "chemistry" btw them.

From some angles Janelle looks sorta pretty but from others she looks like a man in drag,

Yeah for the first week of last season I thought she was a guy who was in the middle of a sex change. When she's not wearing makeup she looks okay, but the rest of the time it's like she's trying too hard.

i think janelle is beautiful, and i dont know what will really thinks....however,.i imagine his 2 million dollar winning girlfriend does look better to him (and she wears hair extensions too btw :P )

i recall several people complaining that they dont ever put 'real' people in here (mostly meaning FAT people)....well, now you see why, janelle isnt a double zero and people start complaining

In terms of Will...I think he has that whole grade 3 syndrom with her. Maybe he is putting on the charm with her as part of the game , but they way he goofs off with her at times & teases, makes me think he pines for just a little. Plus I can felll they "chemistry" btw them.

You are gullible. Will is totally scamming her. Normally after he charms her to get her to do what he wants he will walk away, laugh, & comment on what a stupid beeyotch she is. (& I love it because janelle scams men for a living so it is nice to see her get treated that way for a change :lol: )

I think that Will and Janelle are just playing with each other and they are not each other's type. Besides that why would a nice girl want to be with a guy who can lie and manipulate like it's taking candy from a baby. How is a girl to know when he is being honest.

But you must admit they are both gorgeous!! They would make great babies.

Erin Brodie was the winner of one of the "For Love or Money" shows, I believe. She won a small fortune.

And "flaming" is insulting another poster-----it's frowned upon on most good boards, like this one. We're allowed to call the houseguests all kinds of crap, apparently, but we can't do that to each other-----

Will is always joking in a sarcastic way. I'm sure he was kidding when he said she's not attractive. Someone once posted Janelle had a great figure but needed to do sit-ups so I went out of my way to check out her stomach when she wore a bikini. She did not have an ounce of flab, her tummy was as flat as a board. There are many people who don't find big bones protruding from girls necks and being able to count their ribs attractive. I also think Danielle has a good figure too.

imho beside the fact that she looks like a tranny she may be the ugly hg ever

she looks a little better than ericka thou

collagen fill lips, obvious nose job

to sum it up aint much natural about her

Although Will's gf, Erin Brody is beautiful (i remember her too), he probably is attracted to janie. Will is a professional liar, he admits to being a liar, so why would we believe him if he says that he's not attracted to janie? Plus I'm sure he doesn't want his gf to see him say on nat'l tv that janie's hot. He is so afraid of losing his gf, that he downplays his attraction for janie. I'm sure he will get rid of her in a heart beat though because janie is a threat. he calls her skanky because of her lifestyle, but i really do think he finds her to be pretty. he looks at her and flirts with her as if he is. you can't fake that. she and will are playing each other yes , but i also think there is some attraction there , no matter what they each say.

She is attractive; if she wasn't there wouldn't be so much talk about her and her looks. Will may be attracted to her, he is a man you know. Being attractted to someone could encompass several thing a smile, look, body symmetry ect. The problem is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No one is making polls and asking about chicken George or boogie even. Just by that, you no she

lmbao :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: NO, I dont find Janie pretty. Oh, she can look sexy with her long blonde hair and all. But her personalty and vendictiveness makes her way ugly. Did y'all see the morning show. The clip they showed of her as they were interviewing Kayser. Janelle is a sick puppy. Yuck.!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: janelle sure has a bunch of you fooled. :blink: she is a good person.... she just likes picking on the bullies.

cant win them all i guess... its ok though, there are plenty of janie fans, she doesnt need anymore. :P

Archived