HOH Week 6 - Nominations Spoiler

CeCiMom

Well if I was Janie I would have put up Dani and erica too.The whole house is after janie she can only put 2 ppl up at a time.And dani and Erica are the ones who started with her first.I can't stand Dani and Erica she has been getting on my last nerve with her fake tears to Kaysar"you were my bestfriend in the house,i dont think i could have been here without you"BLAH she can kiss my A$$...lol except I wouldnt want her skinny ugly face anywheres near me.Plus she thinks CT and James are still on her side,so she wont put them up.

Okay I am done venting :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read on some of the live feeds James and Will stating they dont have the votes to save Danielle (obviously POV not yet considered) I dont quite understand this logic. Why do they think they dont have the votes to save her? Is it because they know if they vote to save her then a line in the sand is drawn and the CT will be exposed to SOV as being aligned with the floaters? I've tried to count it up but I suppose I am just confused. :blink:

"Dani is as evil as they come in regards to the came. She is sad to watch. She thinks she is keeping it real. What a joke she is. Her family will be harassed for years the way she is going." :blink:

I can understand people getting all twisted in their emotions for and against certain players. But it would be really sad if some deranged and delusional fans harassed her or her family outside of this game. If anyone feels that strongly about a TV show, they need to get some medication STAT

They DO have the votes to save Danielle (James, Will, George, Boogie). George seems to always vote the same way chilltown votes (or if they split, he tends to go with Will). I think George has even said that he will always vote the way the doctor votes (whatever the hell that means -- I'm just pissed at George right now for lying to Kaysar).

Howie and Marcellas will vote to evict Danielle. And apparently there is some question as to whether Boogie will vote for or against Erika. Boogie wants to vote against Erika, but there is some concern over how Erika will handle this.

Since I'm sure James has squealed to chilltown the plan to put George up as a pawn if the veto is used, then chilltown + James will put forth an attempt to save one of the nominees and let George go up and then they will all vote George out. Janelle will go ape shit when this happens.

most of them want to keep him around for final 5 (or further) because he is easy to get rid of later. I think it would explode, but it ain't gonna happen. Now, if James gets nominated ... lol ... now THAT would be something!

Archived