HOH Week 6 - Nominations Spoiler

CeCiMom

danielle was the first to have the opertunity to go after the bb6ers. and she was only the first because erika gave her the hoh.

i think i could go the rest of the season without seeing danielle anymore..... yup i sure could! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that Danielle said You are the new HOH. Last night everyone on here was saying she HAS to be wrong cause she said Dolly DNA when in fact she guessed the phrase to be You are the new HOH. Erika guessed it as Dolly DNA. That's what I meant by that.

Also, Danielle has been in the DR for quite some time right this moment. Could this mean they are telling her she is right or is it just a long ass DR session? Who knows? :D

OOoOoOOoOoOOo! I Hope she doesn't have it.....does the coup d'etat keep the HOH safe? Or can the Coup D'Etat winner nom the HOH as well?

If the votes were thrown out by Coup D'TAt who would Janelle put up? Or is it the C D'tat winner that picks noms? If so what the heck is the point of having an HOH this week? All it is, is a change of HOH at the very last minute...hmmm....I'm all out, guess I'll just have to watch the show.

As long as Dani or James leave back to back weeks - I don't care what happens for the rest of the game.

While I would love Janie to win - I would also love for Will to win again.

Guest StarBaby

I was thinking maybe the nominations are going on now, since we have had FoTH for quite a while. I can't find anything that indicates that nominations happened earlier.

I am soooo ready to find out who wins the phrase....that will change the whole thing. No one has really mentioned anyone trying to figure it out except Dani and Erika. Anyone know something that I have missed. Knowing Janelle she is all over it but since she has to nominate, her mind is probably focused on that and hasnt thought too much about the phrase.

danielle was the first to have the opertunity to go after the bb6ers. and she was only the first because erika gave her the hoh

And she couldn't have got one of them out so easily without her buddy James stabbing them all in the back to do it. I can't wait to see James and Dani sent to sequester. And right after that their buddy Marcellas.

All Danielle had to do was put them up the rest was all done for her.

as expected

once again, chilltown fails to win a competition and once again chilltown avoids nominations.

They didn't fail to win...they planned to fail! They don't want to win and be "in power." Brilliant strategy, they will probably win it all. ;)

Why Janelle (and the other houseguests) didn't know this from CT's previous season is totally beyond me...totally. :blink:

Yeah what a horrible nomination! Lets put CT up, two people who more than likely would NOT put Janelle up, and leave Dani and Erika in the game, two people who would definitely, 100% put Janelle up.

The people who were saying these are bad noms must be either totally delusional, not watching the game at all or clueless.

Once Dani leaves anyone can win as far as I am concern. Dani is as evil as they come in regards to the came. She is sad to watch. She thinks she is keeping it real. What a joke she is. Her family will be harassed for years the way she is going.

Archived