HOH Week 6 - Nominations Spoiler

CeCiMom

***This thread is not for complaining about who is HOH... please continue that discussion at http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=15860&st=200 ***

So what is done is done. Or as the HG's would say, "It is what it is!"

Janie is the new HOH.

So, who do we think she'll nominate? After talking with Howie and Will it's my understanding that she will nominate Danielle and Erika. With the intention of evicting Danielle.

Another dumbass move imo. It's really quite comical/sad how Janie/Howie/Floatherd have no clue about the Legion of Doom/Stupidity.

Someone mentioned earlier that the only way to get Danielle up is to put her up against Chilltown. I agree with that but, it has to be Boogie and even then it's not a clinch. Danielle has her butt covered every which way. It's possible Boogie would get Will, Howie, Erika to keep him.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the best move would to have Janelle put up Danielle and Boogie. This way Will would compaign for ppl to vote for Boogie to stay and if Danielle leaves Will and Boogie would join Howie and Janie because Will doesn't trust James and if Boogie left, I think Will would head more towards Janie. Just my thoughts.

The voting could somewhat be like (vote to leave):

Howie: Danielle

James: Boogie

Erika: Danielle

Will: Danielle

Marcellas: Boogie

George: Toss up but I think Boogie.

This would mean a tie and Janie to vote out Danielle.

Will and Boogie would care less if she nominated either of them because she did in the past and look what happened. Nothing.

I am very happy with her putting up Dani and Erika. I will be very very happy to see Danielle go. I am sure that Chill Town will be happy too. She is way too controlling and they would like James and Dani broken up.

Good pick Janelle and I hope you stick with it.

Janelle should put up James and Dani....Let James go nuts for a couple of days... Then if one wins POV put Boogie up.... Jani is on her last leg anyway so go out in a blaze of glory.... :D

I think you guys are right... put up Dani and Boogie, telling Willboogie why... and then if Dani wins, put James up.

By then someone will have told her about James. Willboogie would be better off taking Janey/Howie as partners than Dani/James.... James is untrustworthy while Janey/Howie have been 100% loyal to one another.

Maybe if they form that solid alliance CT will be willing to try and win something next week :lol:

But what would they call the alliance?

The Soverign Chill?

She is going to nominate Erika and Danielle, because she is INCAPABLE of actually targeting a male.

They were spreading around like wild-fire last night that George swore on his life that he'd vote for kaysar to stay and he can't be trusted and blah, blah.

But now that they know they won, they wont be going after CG themselves. They were just saying that so they could try to get the floaters to nominate one of their own.

If Erika Or Danielle goes home this week I will feel pretty annoyed.

If Erika goes home, I will like CBS did her a great injustice by Stealing her HOH win from her.

If Dani goes home, I will be very sorry to see her go.

I actually don't want ANY female to go at this point. Because there are only 3 girls left and that house, the rest are all men.

And I am not sure I want to watch a house which is all men for half of the season.

I thought about it some more and Jani might get Dani evicted with the Erika/Danielle nominations.

Votes to evict Danielle would be: Marcellas, Howie, Boogie

Votes to evict Erika would be: James, CG, Will

It's a toss up on Will and Boogie cause they don't always vote the same and they have mixed feelins for Erika and Danielle. They're in an alliance with Danielle but, they don't trust her partner (James) and Boogie is close to Erika, whom Will doesn't trust.

I'm not saying it will work but, it has possibilities.

due to the fact janelle antifemales

danielle and ericka will go up

My poor poor naive Janie!!!

Love ya to death girl, but I wish you would just walk in on James and Dan talking at least once!!! Or notice tem always being together!!! I wish she would put up James and Dani....then replace with Boogie if one won the POV...but *sigh* she won't. It's so uncomfortable watching her talk to/about James like he's with her and Howie to the other house guests....you know they are laughing inside, very sad :(

Boogie has already said that he is totally down with voting Erika out in order to save Danielle. So a Danielle/Erika nomination guarantees that Danielle will be safe. And even if Erika wins POV, Janelle has said she would replace her with George which of course the house will be laughing about. They'll all be too happy to vote his ass out and keep Danielle.

Janelle needs to think long and hard about this one, and she needs to talk to every single person in there in private. If she is serious about getting rid of Danielle, she absolutely has to play her cards just right.

Erika is the one who is going to get screwed by chilltown, so I would think that she would be the one scrambling to backstab somebody in order to save herself (like James? perhaps even chilltown?). Of course, getting Janelle to believe her would be a longshot, but at least she would have her eyes opened to what James and chilltown are doing.

I still cannot figure out why they ALL don't see Dani as the bigger threat. If Janelle perfers Dani out and James is trying to save her I would think Jani could figure it out.

Maybe when Erika is on the block she will squeal on James/Dani alliance. (of course she does not know about LOD)

My biggest question is....why was Ericka so upset to evict kaysar, when she could have very well saved him and had an allie later on down the road? What purpose did it serve her evicting him, other than satisfying Dani's needs? Don't these people see....you play to move YOURSELF further in the game...not others!

I hope she noms them both and wins POV or someone who isn't on the block wins it and doesn't use it. Then Danielle is safe. How could you not want to watch Danielle in action. She is the second smartest person in the house. She was the only one with the ability to take out on of the 4. Pardon me, 3. Hell, she probably already won the Coup. Most people think she did. Cause she didn't say Dolly DNA. She said You are the new HOH.

Erika said Dolly DNA. So the noms might not even friggin matter. :D

Archived