Ghosts of seasons past.

grisc

I don't care what it all means or what the images will be used for.. I'll never get tired of seeing the clip of Boogie screaming like a woman, and leading the charge down the hallway. :lol::lol::lol:

*Goes off to watch it again*

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I think Boogie is more scared than all the rest of them put together. Later I was watching feed 2. Boogie, Erika, Marcelles and Danielle were in the HOH room trying to sleep, and suddenly there was this crazy loud noise happening from behind one of the mirrors. I was in the chat at the time and everyone heard it, but no one could figure out what it was. My best guess is it was a malfunctioning camera, it was kind of like a mechanical screech/groan that was really loud and lasted about 3 or 4 seconds. Danielle hopped up and went over by the mirror (but ended up going downstairs).. but Boogie half sat up, looked towards the sound with big eyes, and then pulled the covers completely over his head. :lol::lol:

Darkness, Horror, and Terror await those in the BB House. The Dreaded Houseguest Zombies are invading, laying each houseguest down a path of evil destruction! That said, this is merely a discussion about how the "Ghosts" will affect Thursdays show. Personally, I doubt someones coming back. I think It's gonna be "Scary trivia"...which also means Janie wins. But what do Y'all think?

I don't think anyone will come back as a player, but I think they will start bringing back ghosts for comps. Not sure where BB's going w/ this one. Jani's hands down the trivia queen, but shouldn't Marci be really good also? He knows every past hg & has interviewed most of them. Maybe he's not as good at remembering details like Jani. I think it should be an interesting week.

Susan.

Well I heard that they won't be coming back because Allison has been writing on her website and I guess her and her BF broke up.If what I heard was actually true.Although I don't know why they broke up.She was actually pretty calm this season.Her bf seemed dorky anyways.She was prolly just with him for the money.

I hope Janie wins the hoh and gets rid of either Dani or James. :lol:

This sounds like it has potential.I can't wait to watch the feeds today to see if I can catch a climps of anyone.

Like someone said, the face in the bathroom mirror when Janelle was in the bathroom DID move. That was DID, not didnt. You can see the video on YouTube. Im sure someone can post the link if its not already here.

Ok, heres my guess. Its pretty hard to tell who it is we are seeing so I think maybe BB will have a comp where they show the faces like that to the houseguests and they have to correctly say who it is.

Its like they think there are really ghost behind the walls. Its silly but I guess it would cause them to act like that being that they are on TV and all. But the whole being scared afterwards thing...come on! However, it is entertaining. BB should be having all kinds of things happeing since this is allstars. They should have harder comps, more prizes and all kinds of unexpected events and twists.

Went back and found the link of face moving. Its at the end of the video. The vid blacks out a few times but it comes back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuSbvOQd9d4

From that link, you can see all the face videos.

Alison was saying in the house that he was not at ease with hearing about her past at all. Apparently he didn't know she had been on BB. She said that their relationship was shaky when she entered the house. I think more than likely... her being back in the spotlight coupled with what happened on the show ended their relationship.

This stuff is hilarious! I can't wait to see what CBS does with it. I'm guessing, too, that it will be part of the HOH comp. It sucks because Janelle will probably win again. I'm ready to see some physical competitions or anything except question and answer.

those are really scary, i'd really freak out if i saw that in my bathroom mirror in the middle of the night......but what would really scare the hg's is if the 'ghosts' take some of the prize money

James just saw a face on the other side of the two-way mirror. The person knocked and James laughed, then called in the other HGs. Kaysar saw it too and Janie screamed because she thinks she saw Cappy. James says it's Eric from BB3, but Janie is adamant that it is Cappy. Everyone else thinks it's too tall to be Cappy and Erika is convinced it's Allison. Dani thinks it's Cappy too. Could Cappy be the big twist?

Archived