Ghosts of seasons past.

grisc

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never know good stuff ahead of time, but a while back i had read a rumor (on another site) that so and so had confirmed CBS had flown/was flying Nicole BB2 in........and there was speculation for past hg's to come in to host challenges, and those challenges would be more memorable ones from past seasons

but, bottom line, i dont know :P

If it is an HOH (or any other competetion) about the past 6 seasons of Big Brother, you can bet Janelle will win it. She knows her BB trivia...

I hope it is an interesting (ie: not lame) twist to the show

it was a strange commercial. it has almost a hazy look as the camera went into the different rooms. showed will screaming in the DR but i know that is an edit and a clip from what looked like boogie rolling over in the night and screaming. it did look like he was on a cot but again im sure just and edit add on. it did say that it was coming thursday so atleast maybe we wont have to wait too long. think it is involved with the overthrowing the HOH thing?????? hmmmmmm.

On the Feeds, Erica says she saw Allison holding a flashlight. Anyone else actually see her on the feeds? Could this be part of the surprise in store for us?

Post on the other thread of this topic. I was typing as they were posting...Sorry.

The camera zoomed right in on the window she saw her in. The cam went to the window and stayed there for a few seconds before her face appeared. Her face was red. Although, I wouldnt have been able to tell who it was if she hadnt said it. But the cam meant for us to see it. She looked evil!!!

LOL! That is totally awesome. Thank you so much for the screen cap, Nebarist. I view the live feeds on a seperate computer I have set up next to me, and I wasn't looking at it when Alison appeared. I only looked over when Erika started freaking out, and I wondered also if she imagined it or if it was a picture. But clearly, this is for real. It doesn't look much like Ali from that angle to me, but I'm sure it was. What amazes me the most is that Big Brother actually let us see all that, and we didn't get FOTH. Since we tend to get FOTH anytime anything of interest happens. <_<

Like everyone is saying, I'm sure there will be many more sightings. I'd love to see some people actually enter the house.. but I don't see how its possible. The risk of outsiders leaking alliance information or secret betrayels tot he houseguests is too great. Probably it'll be for special hosted competitions, etc. Boooo. (No pun intended.)

Archived