Tuesday, August 8 Show Thread

Turtle

rook9566 i see you baiting me

i can respond back but i wont

btw you mad :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually you baited me first. :P I read your post before you edited it. Nonetheless, it wasn't your post that I initially responded to, so don't get all giddy. And as for me being mad? Sweetie Janie won the POV and dashed Danielle and James' plans. How can I be mad? I will be smiling until next week. :lol:

I have never laughed so hard watching a bb show in my life as i did tonight. I laughed my BUTT off watching dani cry so darn much. And janie winning the veto comp, sweet revenge!!!! I know she's leaving the house, I should be more optimistic, but she won't stay long so that is why i am sooo happy that she is doing damage and ruining dani's little plans. I also laughed at ct doing what they do best, being sneaky and selfish and winning the great prizes...but the part I laughed at the most was when they pinned it on marcellas and he had no idea :lol::lol: , that's what he gets for being such a satanic little bitc-.

as for erika and will, you guys watching the feeds are right about them, they do look awfully thin, i mean boney. there's no denying it. i could see will's hip bones, that was odd to see on a guy.

i LOVE janie's smugness during the pov ceremony, do you think nobody else in the house is just as smug if not worse? janie should be smug, she saved herself! nobody else did it but her. she should be proud. she's got a house full of people going after her, it's an accomplishment. she was not smug when she won pov, she was calm and did not jump up and down all giddy.

it's sad that kaysar's leaving but he hasn't really been doing a good job this season. i dont think the game is for him, as much as i like him. and i hate that a sov person is going home.

what i also laughed hard at was seeing the old clip of ivette and april crying as if someone died when it was because janelle won a call from home and they didn't. :lol: the way that was set up was absolute comedy. i think i might have pee'd a little. the end. sorry that was so long.

Archived