Who do you HATE the most??

cktb2793

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you HATE the most out of the Turd Herd???

• Danielle
    • Marcellus
    • Erika (aka FootBlow)
    • James

Quote Orion: If you are talking about turds in the house you forgot to add Janelle on that list."

Quote Orion: "Turd Herd? Is that your new witty saying for the year? That's the best you could come up with huh? Why am I not surprised."

Make up your mind - you must have thought it a catch phrase too, since at first you asked why Janelle wasn't added to the list with that name.

So, in essence - you don't like the thread, you don't like the name of the thread, you don't like the nickname for the alliance - UNLESS, someone you dislike is added to that list; then you can approve of it all? :rolleyes:

I wish could vote for them all on this one!!!! I think I dislike Marcellas the most out them all. Erika is getting up there though... I cant stand to see her sucking up to whoever is in power and never DOING anything. Here is my Erika impersonation:

"um hmm."

"um hmm."

"um hmm."

"oh, um hmm."

"um hmm."

I wish i could change my vote on this......it would be James now. He is so stupid, he said he turned on the sov because he knew he would be the first they would let go......does he really think dani will keep him around? He didnt just turn on his alliance, he is toying with them and running straight to dani with everything. He has turned into the ultimate backstabber and still wont make it to the final 3.

As the days go by my hate for all of them continues to grow. All excpet Dani backstabed HG that they were suppose to be "tight" with. Although i'm not a Dani fan and I do think she is offical BBAllstar witch, atleast they olnly person she claimed to be close to, she is still protecting

Archived