Who do you hate the most?

lovely

Which Sov do you hate the most?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. let there be some bashing baby

• Janelle
    • Howie
    • Kaysar

I have to admit -- a 2nd yr has cured me. I'm still behind them, but the novelty has worn thin. Howie is no longer as funny to me. I still find him somewhat funny, but the antics are SO old. He's really gross & it kills me to endure listening to him shovel food in his mouth. K would be next, just cause the life has been sucked outta him. It's so boring to watch him mope around. Most fav is still Jani, she has to work so hard for entertainment, but she's giving it her best shot.

Susan.

James should be on that poll. Even if he is a backstabber, sucking up to Dani behind everyones back, he was part of the Sov. Without him as an option, I cant vote, lol! I still love Janie, Kaysar, and Howie....but I also love that evil doctor, Will.

Hate is a strong word...I don't hate any of them.

Who do I RESPECT THE LEAST?

Howie - gets away with things that other houseguests are labeled sexist for.

Kaysar - no original thoughts and if he has one it is useless. No game.

Janelle - Great player, but she should stop thinking about other players in the house and work on her own.

I have to admit -- a 2nd yr has cured me. I'm still behind them, but the novelty has worn thin. Howie is no longer as funny to me. I still find him somewhat funny, but the antics are SO old. He's really gross & it kills me to endure listening to him shovel food in his mouth. K would be next, just cause the life has been sucked outta him. It's so boring to watch him mope around. Most fav is still Jani, she has to work so hard for entertainment, but she's giving it her best shot.

You couldn't have put it better, my thoughts exactly! :)

I don't hate any of them. WOW! I say the least I like is Howie cause he is worthless. James should be in the poll.....I can't stand him (but again, I dont hate him.) James wants everyone else to do his dirty work and gets pissed off when it doesn't work in his favor and pouts.

Okay, I'm going to 'bite the bullet' and put it out there why I'm not so keen on Janelle any more - I still like her at times especially when she's willing to stick up for her friends and when she's in game mode for a comp, she's just not my favorite like last year. The turning point for me was when she started complaining about wanting to quit the endurance comp last year because her makeup was running and she had her period - I didn't identify with that . . .

And stuff that also prevents me from being a die-hard Janelle fan is her falling for Will and then seeing him call her a 'sucker' behind her back, or her licking whip cream off Booger and then having Kaysar tell her if she were his girlfriend he'd dump her for that because she is thoughtless about her boyfriend's feelings . . .

I also don't understand why she alienated herself from everybody when she was HOH - I think she's just a little shy and has a hard time opening up (?) because even when she does talk all she ever talks about is the game (?) Like people say it's because she's just a homebody, but I'm a homebody and am always checking to make sure people don't take it the wrong way if I get drawn into a good book or something because some people do take it personally if you 'don't want to spend time with them' . . . is she not aware of that? OR doesn't she care?

I don't know . . . I liked Diane when she was into the game in BB5 but people think she's a 'bitch', 'trash', and 'bitter' (and she got played too, so . . . ) - guess it's just different strokes :)

I dont hate anyone of those people! I am guess you dont like any of those people! I dont like Danielle really really starting to hate her!

I hate none of them....I don't know them....They are people on TV with different personalities and game play.

If you want to talk about game play here is my analogy of there game!!

Howie- The sidekick, gets to excited and loses competions,when his team wins..he lets everyone know it,the joker of the 3,I do believe he is the only one with true loyalty to his alliance.

Janelle- Is really the type of player who has the ability to win comps...physically and smarter in comps,but when it comes to making decisions ....hasn't got a clue of what to do. Takes it personal which ruins her game play.

Kaysar- When it comes down to integrity and morals....these 2 words alone prevents Kaysar from going any further.He is faithful when it comes to these 2 words. I mean come on....by Thursday he will become the 1st player to be evicted 3 times.

Can't vote since James isn't on the list. Here is what I think of the SOV........

I love the SOV and rooting for them all the way but I don't like Janie as much as I did last season.

I think her gameplay is dumb, but on the other hand, she has no idea that CT and James are playing

her for a fool. I really feel bad for her.

Kayser is boring, but I hate to see him leave. When Danielle was trying to cut a deal with him, he said no.

Even though he may have been able to save himself he put his alliance first. I love Kaysar and I totally

respect him.

Howie, well I'm sure if you see my screen name, you'll see how I feel about him! :D

Yes, he can be gross especially with his "gas" problem, but I think deep down inside he

has a huge heart. He stays true to his friends no matter what. I can't see Howie ever selling out Janie or Kaysar. A few weeks back Howie, Ericka and Will (Probably a few others but I can't remember) were having a deep conversation about love and relationships. Turns out that Howie was truly in love with a woman and ended up getting hurt pretty bad. Maybe that's why he acts the he acts? I don't know, but I truly believe Howie is a good person at heart.

If the SOV can't win..............................GO CHICKEN GEORGE! :D

I like everybody on that list. Even Howie, who I think has a heart as big as all outdoors but seems to be socially inept. Kaysar is probably too honorable to be successful in this game. Janelle is a dominant competitior and has carried her alliance on her back so far, becoming the target for everybody and throwing it back in their faces. She drives the Absurd Herd as nuts as she drove the Nerd Herd last year. Now she even has James, who admitted today that he had been setting Janelle up for 3 weeks, to contend with. And she apparently has no veto this week. Will our girl escape once more? The Herd would be ready for the funny farm if she does. :lol: GO, JANIE!

Archived