Sarah's thoughts on James' gameplay..........

Anjel

SamTheCat - I like your analysis with regard to personality type, control, success and names associated with behavior , it's very well thought out and probably spot on. Ditto to your red zone.

I gently disagree with the your (and Carmen's) reaction to Will's flirting with Janelle but only because I see it as a manipulation within the game (and I think he makes that clear). I am also very secure and don't view a little harmless flirting as being a problem but then maybe my definition of flirting differs from yours (or maybe not). To me, flirting is just a little mutual appreciation but it absolutely does not include touching (other than the odd hug to congratulate, commiserate or console) or actual suggestion or encouragement to touch or from a closer bond. In real life, I think flirting in front of your partner is disrespectful and hurtful but if a flirtatious smile or giggle makes you feel good or gets you a better price what's the big deal? Personally, I would never flirt with any of my boyfriend's friends or acquaintances but in a show like Big Brother - you gotta utilize what you've got. Now Diane offering to let Howie touch her boobies is definitely going too far in sooooo many ways.

:) omg okay you know what I was pretty sure it WAS mostly just me - like I'm pretty confident in many things in the realm of the nerd, but other stuff eh not so much . . . we all have our comfort zones I guess. Thanks for being so honest and so tactful Sunshine! :)

Okay so Janelle's kind of using flirtation/sexuality as a game tool and is having a lot of success, and then that creepy weasel James is getting frustrated and is calling her 'whore' while the ever so cool Dr. Will instead disarms with charm . . . I felt bad for Janelle when he called her a 'sucker' on camera, but when you really think about it he seems equally as taken by her and that ended up being something of a mutually beneficial alliance between the two. Yeah, I could see how a cool chick like Erin might be cheering her man on at home - like yay Will really dodged a bullet there with his charm, go Will! Also, she's the grand master of winning over reality show contestants' hearts and minds with her charm and attractiveness - she's probably thinking, yeah that's my man . . . we're two peas in a pod! Ha ha :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. Will doesn't trash anyone personally in the Diary Room. He may trash their game or laugh at their failed tactics but he doesn't call anyone names like James does.

I guess when Will called Janie a too bit cheap wh?re he was being respectful...

guys PLEEEASE!!! you dont know these people personally...You dont know how they are like off camera...Boy I wish I could see each and everyone one of you on TV WHAT WOULD WE SAY ABOUT U ??? Would we label you as an abuiser...because of your reactions...Hey I called people a lot worse than James have..as long as it doesnt cross the line who cares...I've been called the b word and worst..some of them are from you guys here but I am not ready to consider yall the scums of the earth just people pissed...

sparkie, you have a point. but here is the difference... we are not on national tv doing it.

all these people went on tv and signed away their rights. and if they are going to sit there and call someone nasty names and dog on them every chance they get, then i dont feel bad calling them scum.

if i was on bb and was saying nasty things about someone, i would expect to be called a variety of names in households across the nation and all over the web. :D thats how the cookie crumbles.

fizzle I am not talking about that I see your point...I am talking about people saying they feel sorry for Sarah because they feel James is an abusier (sp) and things like that because of the things he is saying in the show...or he doesnt like women because he called Janie the b word or somehtihing like that Hey if I was on there I probably would get called everything but a child of God.... :lol: U know me :lol:

i gotcha now sparkie. so i can say he is scum (cause he is) but i cant say he probably hits his girlfriend.

I agree with you totally. i dont think any of them deserve labels like that. .... but they do deserve to be called every name in the book!!! :lol:

douchbag, scumbag, turdbag, jack*ss, *uckface, ohhh i could go on and on all day and this is just what i feel about james :o imagine what i feel for some of the others!

I didn't like the SOV last year but i disliked Janie and Kaysar the most but this year i find I like James more and more and i'm glad he went to the other side I just hope he stays there, I think they are alot smarter, nobodys brain seems to work as well as Danis I hope it comes down to James, Will, or Dani in the end, not in that order. I also don't think people need to attack Sarah for her choices , remember we don't know these people outside of this house in real life he might be the greatest guy in the world.

It's hard for me to imagine how someone can be sweet and wonderful on the outside of the house and so heartless and slimy when they are playing a game, just my opinion. Also, why don't we all just admit it, how many nice people have actually won the money. I absolutely love BB have been watching it from the beginning, however, I just realized all this show does is prove that nice guys finish last and the only way to get ahead is to lie and backstab. As you're growing up your told over and over work hard and it will pay off, that is as long as you don't meet anyone like James who wants what you want and will lie and backstab to get it!!!

What makes me laugh even more is . . . . James aspires to be a politician, if you ask me that is the perfect job for someone like him.

Now what, we're just a bunch of fowl?

I threw that in there to see if any of you were awake...

Nice to see you paying attention Gingey!!! Give yourself a slap on the ass for me!!

I wonder if Sarah still supports him as enthusiastically after she heard his good-bye message to Kaysar tonight. That was one of the most obnoxious, mean-spirited, unneccesary pieces of garbage I've ever heard. He is one of the slimiest pieces of crap that this show has ever produced. He makes me sick.

I wonder if he ever thinks of what he's putting Sarah through. Again, tonight, her myspace is going to be jammed and she'll have to eliminate a bunch of "friends". He keeps going like this and the reception the Nerd Herd got last year when they left the house will pale in comparison to the abuse he'll take, and, by extension, Sarah will have to deal with.

And you're right, laydeebee. The last honest person to win the game was Eddie McGee in Season 1. Look at the mess you've had since. Will Kirby and Nicole Nielson in season 2. Danielle Reyes and Lisa Donahue {a piece of furniture} in season 3. Allison Irwin and Jun Song in 4. Cowboy Ellis and Drew Daniels {a good guy, but got there over the back of his girlfriend} in 5. Ivette Corredero and Maggie Ausburn last year.

And tonight Kaysar Ridha walked out of the house, another example of an honorable person who, in his own words, "wasn't cut out for this game".

I was completely disgusted by James' goodbye speech to Kaysar last night, especially after all his BS to Kasyar about it not being about setting last season right but about playing the game right this time (or words to that effect). Once again, James is completely delusion when he claimed that the SOV "f*cked" him. First of all, the (other) SOVs would have had to know about his secret alliances with Danielle and Diane to have "f*cked" him over otherwise there is no intent. Second, he criticizes the other SOVs for not going after CT when he didn't either (and, ironically, he is in an alliance with them). And lastly, HE is the one who says that Big Brother isn't a team sport! What a bitter delusional "person" he is (the word MAN just isn't applicable in his case). What a whiney, bitchy, hypocrite! JMHO

I have posted a few times at Sarah's My Space. (respectful I think) I did mention that the pictures of Janelle on her webpage might be disrespectful with the way James was trashing Janelle. I can't make any comments on James MySpace because his space is moderated and they only let the good posts go through.

This is from Sarah posted in my comment section.

Sarah

8/15/2006 7:55 AM

I'm sorry I didn't know my name was James. I will have whatever I want on my page. Janelle is a friend of mine. I talk to her mother all the time, and we strongly support eachother. If you have a comment for James send if to his page. If they choose not to post it then maybe you should spend your time doing somthing else...

Well, that just goes to prove that Sarah does have a mind of her own. Good for her. She hasn't done anything wrong; just because we think her boyfriend is a jerk doesn't mean she can't be with him and be friends with Janelle too. Kudos to her for sticking up for herself and maintaining her right to care for both. I don't understand why photos of Janelle at her myspace site is disrespectful in light of James' trash talk? Sarah hasn't trashed Janelle so that doesn't makes sense to me. :huh:

You all talk about how James acted disrespectfully to Sarah. True, he did say some things that he should have not said and I am sure he is truly sorry for those comments. However, we all say things we do not mean sometimes to people we love. This doesn't make them right but it doesn't mean we still don't love them. James spent a lot more time caring for Sarah such as when he was crying when they were nominated. He has said things about Janelle that I'm sure he will regret later that come out of the deep stress he is experiencing in the game. Kaysar summed it up pretty well when he seemed disappointed in James but told Julie he will still be friends with him after the game is over. I don't know James but I am sure he's a good man outside the house. What I can tell though is that he and Sarah are deeply in love and seem to have an excellent relationship. I wish both of them the best of luck.

I like Sarah, it just hard for me to believe that Jani's Mom would be okay with James' behavior? I know if my daughter was in there and she had a friend like James, I think I would feel uncomfortable talking to Sarah. This is just coming from a Mom's standpoint, especially because of all the vile things James has said.

Archived