Sarah's thoughts on James' gameplay..........

Anjel

Real character comes out when someone is under stress and the diary room sessions confirm whether they are "playing" or not. Will laughs at everyone in the diary room, including himself. James is controlling, bitter, bitchy and over-emotional - it's not just an act. I am sure he is nicer outside the house, especially when things are going well for him but Sarah should realize that the BB James is who she will meet if they ever have a messy divorce. Someone being nice most of the time means nothing if they can turn on you the way James (or Marcellas) can. JMHO.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone does have their own opinion but honestly I know it is a game but if they were James true friends he wouldn't not talk about them like he does. He has said some horrible horrible things about the people that are suppose to be his friends.

I think I remember reading somewhere that James doesn't really even keep in contact with Janelle or Kaysar. Just Howie.

Either way, I love Sarah I think she's just the sweetest woman, and while I have my own thoughts on James.. I'm not going to get into those. They're not something somebody like Sarah needs to read. But her bulletin sounds like she's just making excuse after excuse for James behavior. I personally find there is no excuse for his behavior, but that's just me.

Like somebody said, you can tell Will is an act inside the house, once he gets into the DR he's never serious (so and so back stabbed me, I shall seek ultimate revenge even though she's my friend, etc). He's always laughing it up, or laughing at everybody else. And you can also tell he's under pretty much 0 stress, since he doesn't mind leaving, while he'd prefer to stay.. he doesn't mind to actually leave.

All I can say about Sarah's post is that everybody here would be damn lucky to meet a life partner as supportive to them as Sarah is to James. She was a last-minute replacement last year for James' partner, who begged off. And you could tell during the show that she was probably the only genuine person in the house. She keeps saying how lucky she is to have met James, but James won the lottery when he met Sarah.

I agree with whomever stated that it's not fair to compare Will and James.

Firstly, Will's stress level would be entirely different than James'.

1) Will has already proven that he could win this game.. James has not

2) Will doesn't need the money like James probably does

3) Outside the house, Will is more accomplished than James is, so there's less of a need/desire to have to prove what kind of a man you are. Maybe for James, this is his "only" shot to say, "hey look at me, I'm a somebody".

Their resons for winning are probably completely different, which would change the intensity of the game, thereby influencing their stress level. I don't think that because someone tells another off while they're upset or feeling betrayed denotes that they're a bad person at all. Maybe they're not the strongest, or most in control, but this doesn't mean they're bad people consumed solely with hate and anger.

James talking to Boogie today saying he has been setting up Janelle for weeks and has been with Dani from the beginning. He finally admitted it to Chill Town.

Dani also told Boogie that she and James have been in an alliance from day one. He is the mole for BB6 and she is for the floaters.

So much for James's lame excuses for turning on Janie. How does Sarah expect to stay friends with Janelle when her boyfriend is contantly calling her a whore and fat bitch etc.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Honestly I'm curious to know just how good of friends they really are (in real life not tv land where you say, "we're all friends" just to save face), especially when you think it was the sovs that caused their eviction last year. Sure, James played both ends, but it was still ultimately their own "team" who sold them out.

I see that Sarah's My Space is getting some comments trying to tell her that James is not playing a good game. I really wish she would find a nicer guy. I have been a James fan for a long time and a friend on his My Space. I tried to post there saying I did not like his game play but his messages are on moderate. They will only let the positive comments through on his page.

This is one of the pictures on Sarah's MY SPACE. (sad)

242ab6s.jpg

I have always loved James game play.The only thing that turned me against him is that I also like Janie too

he has called her some nasty names all because she didn't put up CT.But yet he turns around and is now

working with CT himself.Doesn't that make him just as bad as Janie?I do think that Janie should have

broken up CT and when she see's what Will and Mike have said about her she will be kicking her ass for

years to come.But James is just as bad as her. :P

Did anyone else find it odd that James didn't try to win veto? He didn't seem to anyway. Dani was really pissed at him for the phone call too and Erika, Janelle and Mike all thought his behaviour was odd. I just can't think of a reason why he wouldn't want to win it. :blink:

Guest jordansmom

I have heard ev1 in that house say something bad about another person( expect kaysar). For anyone to judge ppl on how they are in that house is truely kidding themselves. We don't know them and I think ppl really forget about that. James can be an ass to every person on this Earth as long as he treats Sarah good then thats all that matters.

But that was last year and I am sure James told Sara many times how sorry he was.I am also sure he don't treat Sara poorly in their real lives outside the BB game.I don't like James in the house lately with him calling Janie all these names because she didn't put up chill town,then turn arund himself and actually works with chill town.But I am sure he isn't like that in real life.In fact this year all he has talked about is how much he loves her and misses her.Sara is a smart girl or so she seems smart so I don't think she would put up with to much crap from any guy.

I'm not saying this is happening but.....

Emotional abuse is a weird thing. It can cause somebody to become dependant on a person. Say Person-A is smart person, they hooked up with Person-B, and Person-B was great. Person-B starts slowly incorporating emotional abuse into the relationship (you better not get fat, you're so stupid, etc etc), it slowly brings down Person-A's self-esteem and causing them to - in a sense - become completely attached to Person-B. Now Person-A doesn't see it as emotional abuse, she sees it as Person-B telling her what she already knows.. that she's stupid, fat, ugly, can't find somebody else, etc. Thus Person-A stays with Person-B, it's a very sad cycle.

That being said, once again, I AM NOT SAYING JAMES EMOTIONALLY ABUSES SARAH. We do not know how he is outside of the house, he may be the sweetest person on the face of the planet, who knows.

I was gonna say now ppl are gonna say he is abusing her..Come on ppl he may be a jerk on the show and as I said many times hate his game play this last week but now saying he is abusing Sarah is just terrible.

I was abused by my bf for 2 yrs and I know that if I was Sarah being abused that she would be moving out while he was gone.She isnt moving anywheres and misses James alot just as any other person would miss their loved ones while playing this game.

You know what Moksha I was thinking the exact same thing. Apparently Sarah put another message out on her myspace account. Telling people how she accepted all of their friends invites and now they are doing excactly what James is doing to Janelle. Just goes to show you the mind control James has over her. I am so sorry but I truly believe James is controlling, otherwise why would any woman in their right mind accept James' behavior? If he's not controlling and she is accepting, then she is just as bad as James or even worse (she's not even in the house and she is stabbing the SOV's in the back).

Dear Sarah:

I sure hope going for the 500K, was worth selling out your friends. Guess what, there is absolutely NO WAY, James will win that money, so the two of you have sold your souls for absolutely nothing. The only thing you and James have accomplished is letting you friends know not to EVER trust you guys. Nice one!!!!.

"I was abused by my bf for 2 yrs and I know that if I was Sarah being abused that she would be moving out while he was gone."

Some women grow to accept being emotionally abused because that's what they know, they honestly believe they can find nobody else, they're not good enough for anybody else, because they're constantly being told that. I'm glad that you got out of an abusive relationship, however, not all women are that strong. The good majority of the time, the type of abuse as well as their childhood strongly influences whether they stay or leave. A child that grew up with great self esteem, and knows what a good man is.. isn't going to stick around with an abusive person. A child that grew up with low self esteem, and a physically/mentally/emotionally/sexually (to the child and/or mother) father, there's a higher chance she's going to stay with an abusive person.

And again, I'm in no way applying James actually abuses Sarah in any way shape or form. I do not know them outside of the house, I don't know how they interact or if the stresses of the house caused James to say some things he probably shouldn't have. He may feel sorry, he may not.. none of us know. I surely do hope he does, and I really hope that stress and paranoia just cause him to do and say things that he shouldn't do or say. I'm sure he's not a bad person outside of the house.

Archived