Sarah's thoughts on James' gameplay..........

Anjel

Well hello all,

First off I don't get on here to much but know that when I do get a chance I do read every comment and email sent my way. I try to respond to as many as possible but I find myself repeating myself in every email so here is my response to many of the questions I am getting...

I love the way James is playing this year! Thank you to everyone who is leaving comments on his game play (good and bad) I like to hear other peoples points of views. Know that I will never delete a comment about game play, you are welcome to your opinions. Dee this means you better not be deleting them either to try to stop me from seeing anything, I'm a big girl I can take it.

But to those of you who think James is playing dirty, have you forgotten what show you are watching? James said it best before his nominations "Big Brother is not a team sport!" There is only one winner and I hope that winner is my boyfriend.

James said weeks ago he felt it was his responsiblity to keep Janelle safe, that is why he put up Jase. Janelle has done nothing to show she is playing for anyone but herself.

I love Janie, and will continue to be friends with her and the rest of the S6 for a long time to come. As for what James said about her personally; you try living in that house for even one day and see what it does to you. Even Alison has apoligized for her comments, and said it was just the heat of the momment. That does not mean what he said was okay, and I am sure he will feel horrible about it in the future.

For those of you bashing James himself. James is the most wonderful man I have ever known. He has shown me more love then I could ever hope for. Watch for crossed fingers or my purple sash, and you will see what I mean. A comment from James on the live feeds today, "If I go home this week I will be fine because I get to go home to Sarah." I truely am the luckiest girl alive to have him in my life.

So inconclusion, and if you are still reading this, I am so very proud of James, and the way he is playing. I think he has a great chance at winning, but even if he doesn't we will live happily ever after and that is all that matters to either one of us.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry Sara that you've set your expectations so low. Maybe you should talk with your mother about your choices.

If James says it's not a team sport, why does he hate Janie so much for making a choice that benefitted herself? Also how did Janie nominating Diane, f**k James like he says?

If the stress of the house is making him that different of a person, he either shouldn't have gone on the show and/or he should be medicated. Happy pills work wonders on one's outlook. :)

I think the stress of the house makes EVERYONE a different person...

I think James would be a good person outside of the house.

He's mad at Janie because he did what was best for Janie and S6 and Janie didn't, she just thought of herself, I'm not saying he has the right to or doesn't have the right to complain, but just giving my opinion on why I think he is complaining.

yeah he's mad. He doesnt' have to call her a fat bitch, or backdoor her. Janelle wouldn't do that to james. That is the game though, I just thought that although they ALL do bashing...I thought that since James & Janelle are friend he'd be respectful.

Sarah thinks she'll still be friends with Janelle after this season? She might find out that Janelle wants nothing to do with James when she discovers how bad James sold her out.

I feel sorry for a girl who sees such great things in a jackass like James. Truly sorry.

I'm sorry Sara that you've set your expectations so low. Maybe you should talk with your mother about your choices.

If James says it's not a team sport, why does he hate Janie so much for making a choice that benefitted herself? Also how did Janie nominating Diane, f**k James like he says?

If the stress of the house is making him that different of a person, he either shouldn't have gone on the show and/or he should be medicated. Happy pills work wonders on one's outlook.

It wasn't Sarah who posted this thread...

If my boyfrend was playing for a half of million dollars, you bet I would support his game play!!

Sarah's a sweet girl, I love her death. I see how much she and James love each other, it's very strong and intense. He would be crazy not to be in love with her because she is everything he is not. I felt like her letter to us made a lot of excuses for his behavior, I really do think the stress of being in that house brings out a nasty and very real and true part of yourself. I hate the way he calls women bitches, etc. He is not an honorable man by the way he plays the game, even if he did win. Money isn't everything.

We saw on live feeds last year the way he spoke to Sarah sometimes, warning her not to get fat (!!?), what was that about? We have seen the way he loves her, and we have seen the way he treats her and it tells me that she's in denial and in love. She's too good for him. There are many other men out there that would love her and cherish her just the same if not more and in a healthy and accepting way. James plays this game like a sociopath, that's disturbing, not impressive. At least Will knows what he is doing and doesn't believe his own lies.

I'm not saying they don't have problems or anything like that, but everyone in the BB house says it changes them for the worst, and we do NOT know how they are outside of the house, he could be a completely different person, just like everyone says Will is NOTHING like he is inside the BB house, outside of the BB house, these are their personal lives and I don't think we should judge when we don't know them personally.

I think we can judge james becuase he is nothing like will. will is a different person outside of the house, you can tell. he admits to his faults, he admits to his lies and betrayals. you can't compare james to will in a lot of ways.

we've watched james for 24 hours with and without his girlfriend in the house. she sees a great man, we do not. he is so despicable inside the house that i have an extremely hard time believing he's a normal and healthy person outside of hte house.

For me, I find it difficult to say whether someone is in "an unhealthy relationship" when I do not know them personally. If she's happy and he's happy, I don't see the problem nor do I think it is any of my business.

Damn..I said I wasnt going to post here for a while because it got tiring Defending Dani...But I want to thank James for believing in her...AND I love the way James is playing also except he scares me though at times...I dont think him and Dani have a true allilance but an understanding and I like that Nice to hear from ya Sarah take care.. PS Dont let the Bashing get too you...Hey it is well worth it when he gets 2nd place to Dani :lol:

PS These people are different once they are out of the house and James seems like a great guy with a lot of charisma..

There is a saying that goes like this,

An apple tree cannot produce pears and a pear tree cannot produce apples.

What is in someone's heart comes out of their mouth.

Everyone keeps saying it is the stress of the house that makes people like James and Will act evil. But to me, when under stress that is when the true nature mostly of a person comes out. I personally think that both Will and James are exactly the same as they are inside and outside of the house.

I feel bad for that girl Erin who dates Will. Will kinda reminds me of the Devil in the garden when he tricked Eve. If I was a woman I would be afraid to date a guy who can tell likes and manipulate so easily with a straight face. Even to hear him make a comment about slitting Janelle's throat etc., and then feel proud of having traits like being able to lie and manipulate saying it is a sport to him. How will a woman know when he is being real??

I would love to hear of what Erin thinks of Will's game play and Will as a person in real life.

Yeah, everybody says they're different outside the house but James actually IS different the way he acts on his board, and he hung out there like 24/7 last year before going back into the house for All-Stars. The paranoia just seems to bring out the absolute worst in him, and his paranoia is kind of extreme so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't know about Will though . . . I know he's just playing Janelle and everything, but there seems to be some chemistry there and the longer he stays in the house the less he mentions his girlfriend . . . that's got to be hard on her. I really liked her in For Love or Money too . . . she's so pretty and smart! Maybe she's really secure, I don't know . . .

PS As for whether or not we should even be discussing this, I don't know . . . tough situation when we don't know all the facts, but if Sarah is posting about it . . . I don't know . . .

:huh:

Archived